Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (51159 Views)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by BloggerDonald: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Checkout here Instagram message below ;- 

ettysimplybeautiful:

This is the family of Mr and Mrs Othuke Kingsley Ikede of Bethel , Isoko, Delta state.
I was married to Kelvin Sean (Robor Ikede). I have one daughter(we have a 2years old daughter together.) He lives in Canada while I stayed with his parents in Warri. When we were married, he asked me to send him nude videos and pictures of myself. Which I have never done before. After much convincing, I did because he is my husband and I trusted him.

Months later, they began to blackmail me that I must give them the baby to take to Canada while I remain in Nigeria. If I refuse, they will publish my naked videos and pictures all over social medias. I was wise enough to keep recordings of their threats and blackmail. The case is still ongoing in Court as we speak.
They never appeared in court again and he traveled back to Canada.

Right now, they have carried out their threats and blackmail and have posted the nude pictures and videos on social medias with a social media account he opened for the singular purpose of publishing his wife's nudity she sent to him while they were married, inside their matrimonial room in his own parents house.

HOW CAN A FAMILY AND A HUSBAND PUBLISH NUDITY OF HIS OWN WIFE AND MOTHER OF HIS CHILD SHE SENT TO HIM IN CONFIDENTIALITY & TRUST AS HIS WIFE! This is more than inhumane.
Father: Mr Kingsley Othuke ikede (@kenikede)
Mother: Mrs patience Ikede.
First son(husband, & father of my child) Mr. Robor Ikede(@kelvinsean)
Second son: Oruaro Ikede(@iam_prophett)
Daughter: Sonia Oreva Ikede(@s.e_diary).
This family has grossly abused womanhood, motherhood, humanity and the sacredness of marriage with this inhumane act of theirs!

No amount of wrongdoing would make a husband do this to his wife. From my post, you can see that they had ulterior motives from the beginning that's why he asked me to send him nudes. Can you murder someone if they did you wrong Ask yourself and ask the Law. Mind you, I did no wrong. I simply REFUSED to give up my less than 1year old child when they maliciously demanded that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFjPaiF9QT/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ayam coming back. Going for Lunch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry angry
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Something is wrong here!

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by thunderbabs: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
wink
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some men have baby brain i tell you, kids in adult form, how will you upload your wife's nude online? mother of your kid, age is truly not maturity, when the kid grows up how will she look at her father or males in general, smh

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Crazy society!

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Alejob: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Well done......

How do you feel pulling others down?

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Atiku2019: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
When we tell people to stop exchanging nudes they won't listen.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe,what say ye?

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sue him and financially ruin him if you can.

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by mamaa88(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wicked family

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Never you send your nude pics to anyone be it your husband........

12 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Ayam coming back. Going for Lunch
Let me follow u na

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by sotall(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where are the nude photos?

After seeing it, I will judge the matter

3 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Caustics: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by miqos02(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sorri
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Datz lubbish. Madness in the highest order
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
The nude pix or...............

u knw d rest grin

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
very bad
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by elclassical(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
not good at all sad sad
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by MzMe(f): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
This man is a fool and he needs to die, why would he do that to a lady? Not to talk of his wife. No man should try this with me else, I employ the services of clean job doers.

2 Likes

Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by booblacain(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
That one career don knock be that.
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Northmall:
When we tell people to stop exchanging nudes they won't listen.

Leave talk
Re: Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where is the pishure of her nude or adonbilivit?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted / Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.