Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings (4079 Views)

How To Improve Your Blog Search Engine Rankings / How Website Errors Affect Search Engine Rankings / 5 Tips To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Nlearn: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Search engine rankings are an important factor to consider when you have a web site that needs more traffic. If your web site doesn’t have a good position in the rankings then it will be hard to find.

Since most searchers click are on the first few results, you need to make sure that your web site is ranked highly enough so that people can easily find it on the first page of search engine results.

Although no search engine optimization company can guarantee a high rankings for your site permanently, often times hiring a web marketing company will pay off many times over. For those of you doing it yourself or those of you that want to ensure your marketing company is doing a good job, here are some tips for raising the search engine rankings of your web site.

1.Use Quality Web Content For Your Site
Content is an important factor in high search engine rankings. Make sure that you have plenty of content throughout your site with your target keywords in the articles. It’s also worth doing a search for web sites similar to yours and taking a look at their articles for ideas. Keywords are an important factor and they should be used throughout the content of your website. Avoid coping contents such as images, text, video and audio contents from other websites

2. Your Web Site URL
Your web site’s URL can help you rank higher with the search engines if it contains your keywords. However, don’t think that naming your site after your keywords will always help your rankings – you need to do more than just that. But still, it is one of the factors in improving a search engine ranking.

3. Search Terms
Search terms should be written out in text, instead of graphics. If you use pictures, be sure to give them alt tags. If you want a good rank in search engines then these things that may seem small should be considered, as search engines can read the text but not the graphics.

4. Your Page Title
The title of your page is very important, and if you choose the title properly then it can surely make a big difference in search engine ranking. Terms such ‘free article on safe children's toys’, or ‘contact the children's toy expert today’ are good to use as titles on pages containing such content.
The titles themselves are very specific to the page and also may not have much competition being as specific as they are. The title area is the most important place to include your keyword phrases, so make sure that you utilize it.

Source https://nairalearn.com/course/search-engine-seo-masterclass/

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Burgerlomo: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nlearn:
Search engine rankings are an important factor to consider when you have a web site that needs more traffic. If your web site doesn’t have a good position in the rankings then it will be hard to find.

Since most searchers click are on the first few results, you need to make sure that your web site is ranked highly enough so that people can easily find it on the first page of search engine results.

Although no search engine optimization company can guarantee a high rankings for your site permanently, often times hiring a web marketing company will pay off many times over. For those of you doing it yourself or those of you that want to ensure your marketing company is doing a good job, here are some tips for raising the search engine rankings of your web site.

1.Use Quality Web Content For Your Site
Content is an important factor in high search engine rankings. Make sure that you have plenty of content throughout your site with your target keywords in the articles. It’s also worth doing a search for web sites similar to yours and taking a look at their articles for ideas. Keywords are an important factor and they should be used throughout the content of your website. Avoid coping contents such as images, text, video and audio contents from other websites

2. Your Web Site URL
Your web site’s URL can help you rank higher with the search engines if it contains your keywords. However, don’t think that naming your site after your keywords will always help your rankings – you need to do more than just that. But still, it is one of the factors in improving a search engine ranking.

3. Search Terms
Search terms should be written out in text, instead of graphics. If you use pictures, be sure to give them alt tags. If you want a good rank in search engines then these things that may seem small should be considered, as search engines can read the text but not the graphics.

4. Your Page Title
The title of your page is very important, and if you choose the title properly then it can surely make a big difference in search engine ranking. Terms such ‘free article on safe children's toys’, or ‘contact the children's toy expert today’ are good to use as titles on pages containing such content.
The titles themselves are very specific to the page and also may not have much competition being as specific as they are. The title area is the most important place to include your keyword phrases, so make sure that you utilize it.

Master these four tips and you’ll be on your way to getting free traffic. Look for other tips to keep your site moving up.
Do You Have A Website And Want To Rank Your Site At First Page Of Serach Engine.. The GET THIS VIDEO TRAINING ‘ SEO Masterclass Course’ Just Click On The Source Link To Download The Complete Course Kit And All The SEO Software You Need

Source https://nairalearn.com/course/search-engine-seo-masterclass/

Please what about how to get YouTube views?
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by pawesome(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Mnjhn
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by JONITEZ(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one.
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by webincomeplus(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by naijjaman(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Ok
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by talk2ekpa(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Hi people

I'm selling one of my website, the domain and of course the entire content

Domain: https://www.careerportal.ng
Formally http://www.careerportal.com.ng

Adsense approved without any form of penalty.

I'm selling cos work is getting much on me, and I want to start focusing more on my passion than my income.

Contact me via 08089808002 or mail to talk2ekpa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by fosachens: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2018
click below for more tips
https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/conduct-a- thorough
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by fosachens: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2018
click below for more tips
https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/conduct-a- thorough
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Engraced2020: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Great tips but traffic is so important so also is content

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers not I will get back to you
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by miracool946: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2018
bloggers over to u

Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by olamil34(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Ok
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by mhiztalee(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2018
same old shit

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by 9jayes: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Blogger's thread
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks OP
Well writen
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Dirkcoyt: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Hi people

I'm selling cos work is getting much and me, and I want to start focusing more on my passion than my income.

Stop lying!

How can you say you want to focus on passion than income? Even a billionaire is always aloof about is income.

The truth is your website is having issues and you are looking for ways to cash before you sink along.
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by talk2ekpa(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Stop lying!

How can you say you want to focus on passion than income? Even a billionaire is always aloof about is income.

The truth is your website is having issues and you are looking for ways to cash before you sink along.

Nawa for you ooo.
Do you know me?
Did you even visit the site angry?
You did not even ask me any question

And yet, here you are calling me names. Anyway, let your personality follow you.
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Felixitie(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Plus a good Meta Tag or description on the head of your HTML file
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by illegalking: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2018
How much? Before contacting
talk2ekpa:
Hi people

I'm selling cos work is getting much and me, and I want to start focusing more on my passion than my income.

Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by biggy26: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Very nice and important info, but I run this site: www.poontoe.com and it made me discover that a lot of these theories don't really matter much. It's actually a new discovery for me, cos I also run blogs and I have discovered different trick from d internet. As a newbie, d 80/20 rule is key! Trust me.
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by godwinelijah(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Op, if your site is ranked on the 2nd page in google search would say your site is doing?
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by whattherecord: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Nice and clear rules, pretty basic though. But there's an issue - this all matters, but doesn't actually push you up from nowhere. There are a couple of other tricks to know, for example, using adds. Adds 'rank' your website 'the first', and really a few people understand that it's just a paid advertisement. After that, you gain views and some stats you can use and work with, applying the rules from the article. I did something like that with my [url="https://wisepick.org/"]website[/url].
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Stop lying!

s

Same thought that came to my mind.. If he's financially buoyant like he claim, he should give out the site for free.

Yeye bloggers.. cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Nlearn: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Is Also Included On The SEO Masterclass

Follow The Source Link To Grab It
Burgerlomo:

Please what about how to get YouTube views?

Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Nlearn: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
You Are Welcome With Thanks
BrainnewsNg:
Thanks OP

Well writen
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by musicwriter(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Some of the SEO advises you guys post here don't worth it. Sometime ago, I followed SEO instructions I saw on one Nairaland thread, and since then the site I was trying to optimize was actually under-ranked by google and I lost a lot of biz.
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by Nlearn: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sorry About That
Due SEO Is Not For Everyone you have to learn the act of SEO, Before Implementing It On Your Site..
Go Here https://nairalearn.com/course/search-engine-seo-masterclass/ To Get SEO Masterclass Home Video Kit
musicwriter:
Some of the SEO advises you guys post here don't worth it. Sometime ago, I followed SEO instructions I saw on one Nairaland thread, and since then the site I was trying to optimize was actually under-ranked by google and I lost a lot of biz.
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by jetz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Hi people

I'm selling cos work is getting much on me, and I want to start focusing more on my passion than my income.

tech passion lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by talk2ekpa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
jetz:
tech passion lol
Flesh and Blood has not reveal that to you bro grin
Re: 4 Tips For Raising Your Search Engine Rankings by talk2ekpa(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
illegalking:
How much? Before contacting
1.5M

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam Alert / What Is The Difference Between WordPress And A Blog / Tips On Becoming A Successful Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.