Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know (11884 Views)

Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. / Infinix HOT S3 Camera Review / Launch Of The Infinix HOT S3 In Nigeria: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Kingbaddolee: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Crazythinker:
What about the size? Of the phone?

Make I help you check. The size dey confuse me but not too big and it's very slim and sleeky
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Kingbaddolee: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Titilayolove:
Babe!! infinix gbayii u Better go buy

I can even trade my gf for this infinix hot s3 walahi
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Kingbaddolee: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Josephudu:

Ikr I love it

Mr lover boy, don't fall in love with my favorite device of the year. Allow only me to crush on it
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by obamaweezy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Koulibaly:
Is the device as sleek as other Hot S devices?

More sleeker and sweet. Madt camera

Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by obamaweezy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

Mr lover boy, don't fall in love with my favorite device of the year. Allow only me to crush on it

You think say na only u like better things
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by obamaweezy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
BennyPachino:
Does this device have a plastic or metal back cover??

Na plastic cover but very thick from review I watched
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by obamaweezy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

Make I go tell ur babe say see wetin u talk for nairaland. U don enter grin
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by obamaweezy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Infinix Hot S3 happens to be the company's first shot at the popular 18:9 screen aspect ratio, Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and Android 8.0 Oreo.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Agofure70: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
obamaweezy:
Infinix Hot S3 happens to be the company's first shot at the popular 18:9 screen aspect ratio, Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and Android 8.0 Oreo.
Nice. Thanks for the information
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Agofure70: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
obamaweezy:

More sleeker and sweet. Madt camera

Sweet like sugar. Making sense
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Agofure70: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
I heard slay queens have start gathering money because the infinix hot s3 have make up kit. So they no need to do make up before they snap again. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Agofure70: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Make una try follow @infinixnigeria for more information and interesting offers
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by obamaweezy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Agofure70:
Make una try follow @infinixnigeria for more information and interesting offers
Thanks oga mi. I am now following them. I even saw their recent post about giving back money for unboxing video. Nice of them
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by GeneralBlaze: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Agofure70:
I heard slay queens have start gathering money because the infinix hot s3 have make up kit. So they no need to do make up before they snap again. grin cheesy cheesy

Dem go even buy casing cover the back dey claim samsung
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by GeneralBlaze: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yuppifiedade:

Imagine, Y plastic cover?...I hate dat aspect man..let dem learn from samsung

Laws of thermodynamics bro.... Heat dey happy battery and metal better heat conductor, so e go dey loose battery quicker than plastic brothers
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by BennyPachino: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Did you homework Mr. Blaze
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by ZiziPrince: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

chim ooooo this one is strong
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by BennyPachino: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hahahahahahaha.... Wicked people.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by GeneralBlaze: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
I weak as I read that post.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by GeneralBlaze: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yuppifiedade:

Is oreo a stable update yet? Its very bad on their note4

Even heard some stuffs about music player not working well on oreo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Xiaomi Phone Dealer And Other Chinese Variant Phones / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one!