Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know - Phone/Internet Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know (11905 Views)

Tecno Camon X Pro Full Review + Camon X Pro Vs Hot S3 In Face Id And Audio Test. / Infinix HOT S3 Camera Review / Launch Of The Infinix HOT S3 In Nigeria: Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Agofure70: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
We made your regular black color three shades better with the Sandstone Black variant of #HotS3. Now you can #ExpressYourself in a bold and classy way.
#Infinixmobile
#infinixmobility

Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Kingbaddolee: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
obamaweezy:

Which country be nija again
Na Naija I sabi. grin

grin
You harsh o. The dude is actually talking about Nigeria na
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by obamaweezy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Agofure70:
We made your regular black color three shades better with the Sandstone Black variant of #HotS3. Now you can #ExpressYourself in a bold and classy way.
#Infinixmobile
#infinixmobility

The black color issa goal o. My favorite
If I see red I go like am sha
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Kingbaddolee: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
BennyPachino:
Only music player abi?......we go download another player na
I pray the phone comes with a Dirac speaker like that of hot 5 and smart
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Kingbaddolee: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Johnsonwise:
Infinix hot s3 Na him bi BaBa

Baba na understatement
Na fada of all fadas
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Geekhabeeb: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kalapizim:
ogbeni dey keep space
same here bro..its a must get device lol
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Geekhabeeb: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

Baba na understatement
Na fada of all fadas
honestly and its very affordable
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Geekhabeeb: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kingbaddolee:
I pray the phone comes with a Dirac speaker like that of hot 5 and smart
m not sure it comes with dirac oo
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Geekhabeeb: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
obamaweezy:

The black color issa goal o. My favorite
If I see red I go like am sha
the topaz blue is cool too
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Geekhabeeb: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

grin
You harsh o. The dude is actually talking about Nigeria na
lmao...Niaja we hail thee
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Kalapizim(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Geekhabeeb:

same here bro..its a must get device lol
oya click http://www.infinix.club/forum/559/335401
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Sexyshedy: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
yeah yeah the infinix hots3 na strong fone oooo!!!
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Tarivanessa(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
BennyPachino:

Infinix products these days are very OK bro
ok bro
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Sweetfunke: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
I love it babe!!
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Sexyshedy: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
eye catching device
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Sweetfunke: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
omo !!!!!!the infinixhots3 speaker is very loud ooo
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Symbabe(f): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tarivanessa:
This device is impressive, I hope its worth the buy oo
Lol really? When has Infinix ever disappointed?
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Symbabe(f): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
I like the fact that the phone is slimmmmmm
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Symbabe(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
It is really portable for my small hand
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Symbabe(f): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
It feels like buying all what you want in a cheaper place
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by Symbabe(f): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Geekhabeeb:

the topaz blue is cool too
Tahhhh white is better o
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by ZiziPrince: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Agofure70:
#Infinixmobile
#infinixmobility

how many shades of black exactly does the phone come in?
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by ZiziPrince: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Symbabe:
I like the fact that the phone is slimmmmmm

who would choose fat phones over slim ones?
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by GeneralBlaze: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Me(just kidding ooo)
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by BennyPachino: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Men for rush u just now.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by BennyPachino: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Prettytechlover:

Point of correction its flood not flod

Una Don start... U share know what he wanted to say
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by BennyPachino: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Prettytechlover:
I bet its girls that will mostly purchase this phone ....its a snap dragon grin

For where?..... Who go give them the money? No be the guys?
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by BennyPachino: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Allen231:

Don't even let your babe hear about the phone

Some fit hear say e get snapdragon inside,them go carry phone go deliverance say dragon spirit dey inside.
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by GeneralBlaze: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rotfl, burst my head... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know by ZiziPrince: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
enjoy yourselves...you guys should be laughing at innocent girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Xiaomi Phone Dealer And Other Chinese Variant Phones / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) / Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.