Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

"Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook (21871 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / TECNO Takes A Jab At Apple In A Cryptic Post (Photo) / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook by brodalokie: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
ultron12345:
and u think Zuckerberg and gates haven't been involved in those deals u call dubious and corrupt. I'll give u an example, a businessman shares money to lawmakers to make laws to favour his business, in Nigeria, it'll b called bribery which is labelled bad, in the U. S. it'll be called lobbying, which isn't bad.

This is not conspiracy theory, there is raw fact one can use to nail zucky to his own cross, if you haven't noticed, this one politicians have hijacked it. If I was Zucky I'd settle it in court or resign instead of going to congress or blame game. He has net worth of over $70 billion bah? Why is he not thinking of spending money on lawyer to safe his career if he must continue as CEO is unthinkable for me
Re: "Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook by Nathdoug(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
chigo4u:

People are very funny. If this happens, it's facebook that will lose. Apple is the #1 phone brand in the US and it has nothing to do with Facebook. Do you know about iTunes?
bro a phone that does not support Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp..Is that one phone..mark owns the 3 okay
Re: "Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook by tck2000(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! / 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare / Checkout Tecno WX3P With 5000mah Battery That Cost Just N25,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.