Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail (37163 Views)

Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2018

Singer Runtown may be spending sometime in jail following the relase of a sex tape featuring him and an unidentified lady.

Reports have it that Runtown may be the one behind the leak itself.

The singer who has been in a legal battle with label Eric Many, has been banned from
performing at shows until he pays his debt to the label.

The label following the release of the sex tape did their investigations and found out
Runtown is behind the leak.

Via a statement released by the label, they addressed the issue writing;

‘Preliminary findings have revealed that the released sex tape and Whatsapp chat purportedly leaked by Runtown’s label is totally fake and a badly executed stunt by the artist himself. Investigations have led to the capture of a suspect (name withheld) who confessed to using a fake Instagram account to spread the false sex tape leak on
Runtown’s request’.
‘We have maintained from the beginning of this saga that Eric Many has a verifiable court
injunction against Runtown and we’ll not resort to blackmail or cheap social media stunts as we believe in the rule of law. Investigations are on-going as regards the leaked sex tape story and we’ll let the law take its full course’ the statement said.
On the outcome of the investigation, Eric Many General Manager Johnson Adumike said;
‘Ericmany has been vindicated but we refuse to be drawn into media war with Runtown who the label made and will therefore not destroy. ‘Moreover, trying to use a sex tape to black mail Runtown is just like using a bottle of whisky to blackmail a drunk’ a former Ericmany staff who is very close to the singer said.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/runtown-may-end-up-in-jail-over-leaked-sex-tape/
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Adedaniel211(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
time'll tell.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by princechurchill(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where can i find the sex tape

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by NwaAmaikpe: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

Nice one.
I'd love to see Runtown with his dreads in a Kirikiri prison uniform singing love songs to those gay warders.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Diffdeef(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Burna boy didn't end up in jail despite having a more serious crime case,it's Runtown that will go to jail,Abeg let's hear word.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Caseywilliams(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
princechurchill:
wat do u need it fr?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Machinegun91(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Let me see what other useless people will comment before I drop my own

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by itzjorju(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Benjom(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
His cup of garri angry
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by datfreshdoc(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Runtown is innocent I don't care what anybody says #Superfaan

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by san316(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is this an attempt at publicity? Who says?
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by medolab90(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jail ko jail ni .

No be Nigeria we dey grin
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by seenter84: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Say no to modern day slavery
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by biggy26: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
When u lack content, you leak tapes.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by mudiana(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
princechurchill:
check the trash can at the back of your house. You ll find copies dere. If you don't find it, go to waste management board closest to you.

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Achillesdam500(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dey wan finally take ma guy's energy shaa embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by DIKEnaWAR: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Okwudili really want to Rundown this guy.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by magiki(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
So, u mean Runtown is about to Run prison?

Issorite.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by fourhayz: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Runtown matter never end

This 9ja with different perturb stories....

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by GeneratioNext(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Make the guy no come turn Nigerian Mark Morrison
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Eldavis(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
EvilChild:
I stand with rapist!

A bitch visited me today, after spending up to 25k on her and got some goodies for her that she was gonna take hun.
When it was time to do the do, she started acting weird trying to preach the gospel about how premarital sex is wrong.
Lol, guess what? I locked the compound gate and the door, after several slaps and punches she finally submitted the pussy, Bleep the borehole rather.
No one should be allowed to be played by all these bitches please, fucking rape their asses if they try to act funny after spending on them.
Nonsense!

Btw Eric Manny or whatever it's called is just pained cos runtown dropped their ass, the label is irrelevant without runtown, just like how useless G Worldwide is without Kiss Daniel.

Did d gal force u too spend ur moni on her head?

Or did she point gun at u to send on ha??

Dude wise up

Raping is wrong
If she ate ur moni u r d cause of it no one else

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by nelsonebby(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
I'd love to see Runtown with his dreads in a Kirikiri prison uniform singing love songs to those gay warders.
This is Nigeria. Prison is full already

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by unknownsolja: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
if burna boy or davido wasnt jailed then nothing will happen to runtown

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by Kabaka100: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Diffdeef:
Burna boy didn't end up in jail despite having a more serious crime case,it's Runtown that will go to jail,Abeg let's hear word.

No mind them coming to waste our time with their noise making

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail by obaataaokpaewu: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
His sobriquet will change from Runtown to Runjail

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram / Tekno, Ubi Franklin & Their Identical Range Rovers Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.