Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In (1188 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by eventowanbe: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
A woman found out her lecturer husband was cheating on her with one of his students after she saw a photo of her home and her cat in the background of the girl’s photo, and also photos of the girl wearing her clothes.

Anna Rudenok, 24, (pictured above) opened Instagram and saw the photo of 19-year-old student Emilia Ignatov taken in her home. At this point, she became certain that her husband Dmitry Rudenok, 27, was being unfaithful. Prior to finding the photo on Instagram, she suspected her husband was cheating with the girl after he kept liking photos posted on social media by Emilia.

To confirm her suspicion, the mother-of-one searched further and found photos of Emilia wearing her clothes and playing with her pet cat. She was horrified to see the cot where she and her husband’s baby son slept appeared in the background of one picture. All the photos were taken when Anna was away from home visiting her mother’s house with their child. A caption on one of the pictures reads: “Yet another breezy day to pay my university debts.”

According to reports, Dmitry is a teacher and chief press officer at South Ural State University in Russia.

When his furious wife sent him a message to confront him about the affair, he immediately deleted his Instagram account and Emilia made her own page private. Neither of them denied the wife’s accusations and Anna later claimed her husband had admitted to having an 18-month relationship. She says Dmitry threatened her after she confronted him.

She said: “He called me and said ‘I’ll destroy you, I’ll bury you, I won’t care that you are the mother of my child’

“I asked him ‘what was my fault?’ It wasn’t me who had an affair or posted pictures in the wife’s clothes. I am also a woman and I got fed up with this.’

“Then this woman called me and threatened me, too. I said I was ready to go to the police if this was to continue.”

Anna said she has moved out of her marital home and she and the baby are currently living with her parents.

Source: https://eventowanbe.com/2018/03/29/wife-discovers-husband-is-a-cheat-after-spotting-their-home-and-cat-in-girls-instagram-photos/

Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by eventowanbe: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
More pics

Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by menvocate(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
But his wife is so beautiful...
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by Prognose: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
menvocate:
But his wife is so beautiful...
Beauty doesn't always equate good sex. She might be a log in bed.
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 04, 2018
It's bad enough that he cheated but to be threatening her too, smh.
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by ifyalways(f): 4:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Never believe a blogger. Lies, lies, lies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by blank(f): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2018
This story is actually true. Don't know about the pictures but I read it on DailyMail and Mirror.co.uk.

1 Like

Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by bukatyne(f): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
blank:
This story is actually true. Don't know about the pictures but I read it on DailyMail and Mirror.co.uk.

Then the woman should know that she is not yet married.

How are you doing? Longest time.
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by eventowanbe: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Prognose:

am telling you bro
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by eventowanbe: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Prognose:

lol... grin
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by eventowanbe: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
ifyalways:
Never believe a blogger. Lies, lies, lies cheesy

what makes you think this is a lie cheesy
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by blank(f): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
bukatyne:

Then the woman should know that she is not yet married.

How are you doing? Longest time.

I dey o. Na Siddons look I dey these days. Hope you're good.
Re: Wife Discovers Husband Is A Cheat After Spotting Their Home And Cat In Girl’s In by bukatyne(f): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2018
blank:

I dey o. Na Siddons look I dey these days. Hope you're good.

I am good, thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If A Surrogate Mother Decides To Keep The Baby? / She Is Married But Still Pesters Me For Money / GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.