Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

10+ Of The Most Hilarious Moments In Mannequin History Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10+ Of The Most Hilarious Moments In Mannequin History Ever (616 Views)

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10+ Of The Most Hilarious Moments In Mannequin History Ever by dohhnutt1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mannequins lead terrible lives. Every day, they stand in the same place, posing the same way. Ruthless retail employees even detach their limbs and strip them naked on a regular basis, too. Naturally, these poor creatures seek new experiences, adventures that would brighten up their dull days. Bored Panda has collected some of the funniest times when mannequins escaped the norm, proving shopping can still be fun.

Wearing a baguette instead of a hat? Check. Rocking out to store music? Double check. These mannequins showed their 'personalities,' instantly becoming internet-famous. Scroll down to check out the plastic celebrities of the fashion industry and upvote your favorites!

#1 When The Clothes Shop Has Your Size

When The Clothes Shop Has Your Size

#2 Thank God There Are Other People Like Me Out There

#3 Mannequins In Japan

#4 Kid Got Hungry

#5 Every Morning On My Way To Work, I Feel A Deep Spiritual Connection With This Mannequin

#6 My Friend Looks Exactly Like These Mannequins

#7 Finally Some Realistic Expectations

#8 I Don't Know... Just Make Them Look French

#9 When Your Parents Would Make You Show Them The Clothes You Just Tried On...
Re: 10+ Of The Most Hilarious Moments In Mannequin History Ever by Jentle244: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
no 2&4 really funny
Re: 10+ Of The Most Hilarious Moments In Mannequin History Ever by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
BULLSH*T
Re: 10+ Of The Most Hilarious Moments In Mannequin History Ever by Shedrack777: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
hilarious, funny and odd

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldinho to marry his two girlfriends at the same date, time / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside / Top 3 Countries You Are Supporting In The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.