Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED (8183 Views)

I Adopted This Wild Giant Boerboel And Now He's Much Calmer / My Gsd-rot Mix Crossed With A Pure Rot Just Gave Birth To A Pure Rot Am Excited! / Gsd/rot 7 Weeks PUP For Quick Sale (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 1:46pm On May 01, 2018
lol
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 2:10pm On May 01, 2018
Eveezy:

Ah! I can come in tomorrow oo, if nt dt time d go small, I for even enter today

At your earliest convenience.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Faccouk(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
Mr Eveezy you better continue your diary of "Drake" the Black Shadow. Don't start what you can't finish. We waiting Patiently.
Bespokeset Spoke-set me a nice Pup when Available.
bespokeset:

At your earliest convenience.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2018
Faccouk:
Mr Eveezy you better continue your diary of "Drake" the Black Shadow. Don't start what you can't finish. We waiting Patiently.
Bespokeset Spoke-set me a nice Pup when Available.
Soon brother, I am in another state currently, not with my boy
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Faccouk(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2018
We are waiting Patiently for the Next Episode.lol
Eveezy:

Soon brother, I am in another state currently, not with my boy
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2018
The Gsd pup promised by @bespokeset to me has been picked up by me, will update pics tmao, just got home not long

3 Likes

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 2:32pm On May 03, 2018
Eveezy:
The Gsd pup promised by @bespokeset to me has been picked up by me, will update pics tmao, just got home not long

yey oya naw...
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2018
kushlord:

yey oya naw...
Didn't get a good shot, pup was quite shy, I think d most reserved of all d pups, so she is gonna be an indoor dog, but today she became quite playful.
And @bespokeset aka Mr john, I am really gratefull for dis pup.
All pups were robust and clearly well fed and well taken cared of, the paws were so soft, I can say they ve never walked on hard surface b4

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 5:03pm On May 03, 2018
i never got to see em but i know for sure they are well taken care off... it's good to kno there are real doglovers out there like mr John.. congrats on your new pup

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 10:37pm On May 03, 2018
Eveezy:

Didn't get a good shot, pup was quite shy, I think d most reserved of all d pups, so she is gonna be an indoor dog, but today she became quite playful.
And @bespokeset aka Mr john, I am really gratefull for dis pup.
All pups were robust and clearly well fed and well taken cared of, the paws were so soft, I can say they ve never walked on hard surface b4

You are welcome.

You'd be surprised about this pup. It was the leader amongst the pups only being challenged by the other black and tan. It was already showing aggression towards other pups and food aggression was in tow. The only challenger again is the bigger of the two black and tan. I decided to separate them. You'll discover he's also tricky. I'll tell you a story...

A few days ago I took the pups out for an extended walk by an adjoining street with many dogs. Bull headed BBs and Co. I wanted to take their socialization to the next level in an unfamiliar area barks of unknown bigger dogs showing aggression. This pup was the one that kept walking in front of me but immediately we made the turn to our street it ran off stood at the gates and started barking angrily. I laughed and said see you... all this while you were quiet.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Freciprocal: 5:40am On May 04, 2018
bespokeset:

You are welcome.

You'd be surprised about this pup. It was the leader amongst the pups only being challenged by the other black and tan. It was already showing aggression towards other pups and food aggression was in tow. The only challenger again is the bigger of the two black and tan. I decided to separate them. You'll discover he's also tricky. I'll tell you a story...

A few days ago I took the pups out for an extended walk by an adjoining street with many dogs. Bull headed BBs and Co. I wanted to take their socialization to the next level in an unfamiliar area barks of unknown bigger dogs showing aggression. This pup was the one that kept walking in front of me but immediately we made the turn to our street it ran off stood at the gates and started barking angrily. I laughed and said see you... all this while you were quiet.

Lemme get in line and ask for a pup.

Shebi December or Early next year would be possible?. cool
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by durubrian(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2018
Freciprocal:

Lemme get in line and ask for a pup.
Shebi December or Early next year would be possible?. cool
goan buy
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Freciprocal: 7:22am On May 04, 2018
durubrian:

goan buy

A pup from u too Boss.

Preferably a Rott smiley
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by durubrian(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2018
Freciprocal:

A pup from u too Boss.
Preferably a Rott smiley

no wahala , just bring moni cheesy
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
bespokeset:

You are welcome.

Lol, and truly this pup has really surprised me, just yesterday with her made me realize dt she is not actually shy and infact she very alert, she reacts to strange noises ND not so quick to interact, damn! Her energy level is high, I just guess she was just shy cos one or two of her siblings tried oppressing her
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Faccouk(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
How old is the Pup?
Eveezy:

Lol, and truly this pup has really surprised me, just yesterday with her made me realize dt she is not actually shy and infact she very alert, she reacts to strange noises ND not so quick to interact, damn! Her energy level is high, I just guess she was just shy cos one or two of her siblings tried oppressing her
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2018
Faccouk:
How old is the Pup?
10wks
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2018
bespokeset:
When you've owned a dog from 7 weeks old till almost 6 months old you can almost sniff it from afar not to talk of markings.

I hope I'm wrong. @lukenzay

Remember what I said sometime ago??

There are people with good intentions, there are people with the opposite too

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 3:20am On May 05, 2018
Well now proven. @lukenzay is a FRAUD. Has anyone seen him again on this forum? The whole gimmick of puppy is with another person and not his agent whom he sent to pick it up originally is the scam tactics of extending the line.

This is his number... 08135564186. I also have his photo ID now.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by okikiosibodu(m): 1:40am On May 06, 2018
@Bespokest
Great to know you are putting smiles on the faces of many many cynophiles. When the time is ripe, I will love to buy a puppy from you. I tried your line on whatsapp sir , you have not been online for a while (090* 6** 2**9)
I actually have a lot to learn from you. I am curious and patient to see how you resolve this saga. Thank you for being good.... Cast thy bread upon many waters, after many days, ye shall find it. See you at the top.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 1:04pm On May 06, 2018
okikiosibodu:
@Bespokest
Great to know you are putting smiles on the faces of many many cynophiles. When the time is ripe, I will love to buy a puppy from you. I tried your line on whatsapp sir , you have not been online for a while (090* 6** 2**9)
I actually have a lot to learn from you. I am curious and patient to see how you resolve this saga. Thank you for being good.... Cast thy bread upon many waters, after many days, ye shall find it. See you at the top.

Thank you much.

Replied your mail.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 11:10am On May 07, 2018
here i am ooo,i was out of data cant run to anywhere,my hands are clean....mr jhon i already sent u d number of d guy nd u said u called nd it not available u should av tried again na bfre concluding....nd about d adress av never been to abuja so i dnt know if der is something like wuse zone or not he just told me wuse......
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2018
Lukenzay:
here i am ooo,i was out of data cant run to anywhere,my hands are clean....mr jhon i already sent u d number of d guy nd u said u called nd it not available u should av tried again na bfre concluding....nd about d adress av never been to abuja so i dnt know if der is something like wuse zone or not he just told me wuse......
Brah! Ur words don't carry water, Mr John has proof of all ur chats ND so on, come clean and apologize ND if possible return d dog, all u do is to come here once in a blue moon ND say u will provide the contact of the guy, Mr John gave d pup to u, ND u sent someone to pick on ur behalf, who has sole responsibility of the Pup nw? U or d person u sent? I ve never been to Abuja until recently too, u can read what Mr John said about u telling him that he is disturbing u ND dt he has to pay moni to get a pup he gave to u for free.
Brah better come clean else dis matter go pass dis one
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 2:32pm On May 07, 2018
Lukenzay:

Now how many weeks. Pup not returned to give to more sincere adopter. Then you say I'd have to pay for pup to be given out again? You come on here and skip the relevant facts and issues and think we think through our behinds. In case you don't have anyone to tell you... I will... YOU ARE A FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by mknigeriagreat: 3:52pm On May 07, 2018
bespokeset:

Now how many weeks. Pup not returned to give to more sincere adopter. Then you say I'd have to pay for pup to be given out again? You come on here and skip the relevant facts and issues and think we think through our behinds. In case you don't have anyone to tell you... I will... YOU ARE A FRAUD.

drop his details with pictures here. Let people know he is a danger to this country. I hate it when someone is trying to outsmart me by making me feel stupid or foolish. Please drop everything you know about him here. In the western countries, what he did is a jail-able offense.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Jungpablo: 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
Lukenzay:

action they say speak louder than words what yu need to do right now is to return the pup and everything will be alright cos now yu are guilty as charged yu cant say yur hands are clean all the blame fall on yu or who do yu want to shoulder the blame? this turning around and saying yur hands are clean is nothing you received the pup free how can yu ask for money to return the pup. I was supposed to collect the pup originally but when I saw it was more difficult than I thought I painfully let go you could have done the same how can yu send somebody to collect a dog on yur behalf till now the person has not sent it to yu and yu are not bothered this yur story no just join at all
*drop pen for now*
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
It's well... People like @bespokeset are very few. I admire his patience and maturity. Nevertheless he didn't quit doing good regardless of his experience. Thumbs up.
@lukenzay fail to remember the good quote. "He that is faithful in little shall be faithful in much." And everyone tends to reap a rewards from seeds they sow whether negative or positive.

I'm new to this forum but seeing this got me perplexed about how complicated some people are. Nevertheless @eveezy @kushlord @okikiosibodu many thanks to you all for the words of encouragement, support and assistance towards ops.

As for me grin learnt a lot for great men.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Immanueladebol(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Whoopp!.. I read through this thread from the beginning till the post above me and I must honestly commend the good heart of Mr John aka @bespokeset. I pray God will continue to put smiles on ur face and loved ones. Thumbs up also to @Eveezy for d extra push u made(not forgetting u got rewarded. Lol). Keep up ur good motives guys, someday u actions may change a person's intentions. What goes around will definately come around, that's how nature has bin configured. God bless ur hearts!

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by okikiosibodu(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordLanister:
It's well... People like @bespokeset are very few. I admire his patience and maturity. Nevertheless he didn't quit doing good regardless of his experience. Thumbs up.
@lukenzay fail to remember the good quote. "He that is faithful in little shall be faithful in much." And everyone tends to reap a rewards from seeds they sow whether negative or positive.

I'm new to this forum but seeing this got me perplexed about how complicated some people are. Nevertheless @eveezy @kushlord @okikiosibodu many thanks to you all for the words of encouragement, support and assistance towards ops.

As for me grin learnt a lot for great men.
Indeed, he is a good man. I have established rapport with him. He is a good mentor too
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
OK. I'm blushing. Thanks guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by jeff1607(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
14teenK:
so the dog hasn't been returned yet?....this lukenzay is just acting like a criminal, soon he will de activate his nairaland handle.

Just as if you knew

https://www.nairaland.com/4745162/fmale-gsd-needed-15k

the guy is back with a new moniker tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Female Caucasian Shepherds / German Rottweiller Box Head For Sale High Pedigree / Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.