Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED (8182 Views)

I Adopted This Wild Giant Boerboel And Now He's Much Calmer / My Gsd-rot Mix Crossed With A Pure Rot Just Gave Birth To A Pure Rot Am Excited! / Gsd/rot 7 Weeks PUP For Quick Sale (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Well like I said I've been patient to see how events turn out and I'm watching.

@lukenzay said he couldn't reach me on phone which is strange as he has my alternate number. He sent an introductory mail on 17th April, nl style, to which I responded. Nothing more from him.

I have given @Eveezy right to pick up pup himself but @lukenzay seems to be the one missing in the loop currently.

Ad is still up on Jijji....
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by countsparrow: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Very soon if people result to name calling, u will say u are not being fraudulent...

The internet never forgets, return the dog and let someone who cares for the dog adopt... Why are u so greedy? Collect free dog come sell... Do you think d owner doesn't know this before offering for free. if na me u try am with, u don die be dat...
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
am sorry fr d late response
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
i will ask fr d number of d guy dat has d dog with him nd immediately i get it i will put it here @ eveezy nd thank God u base at lag i will find a way to meet u in person to clr my self i never had intention of selling d dog,pls bare with me till i gt d number bfre tomorrow mrng i will paste it here
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lukenzay:
i will ask fr d number of d guy dat has d dog with him nd immediately i get it i will put it here @ eveezy nd thank God u base at lag i will find a way to meet u in person to clr my self i never had intention of selling d dog,pls bare with me till i gt d number bfre tomorrow mrng i will paste it here
OK no problem, and make the person aware of the new arrangements. Na nw I just dey reason am, ask for d number of d person u asked to pick dog, nawa u oo bros
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lukenzay:

Okay this is now getting interesting. Did you just say you will get the number of the guy that has the dog with him? You will get the number of the person you sent to call me and you also did call me confirming you sent him to pick pup up. You know there are two ways to play the game... The power play and the fool play. The fool game I can play but I sure won't get played. Try another script.

0818 ....200 ...0676 is this the number you're looking for?

Come on....... come on
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
bespokeset:

Okay this is now getting interesting. Did you just say you will get the number of the guy that has the dog with him? You will get the number of the person you sent to call me and you also did call me confirming you sent him to pick pup up. You know there are two ways to play the game... The power play and the fool play. The fool game I can play but I sure won't get played. Try another script.

0818 ....200 ...0676 is this the number you're looking for?

Come on....... come on
at least let me paste d number am talking about nd wen eveezy calls him or didnt get d dog den u can hold me fr anythin pls mr bespokeset take it easy
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
nd u said notin is wrong with ur num i just called nw and it switched off,08135564186 dat is my num kindly flash me sir pls....
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by EdoNation(f): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lukenzay:
nd u said notin is wrong with ur num i just called nw and it switched off,08135564186 dat is my num kindly flash me sir pls....

Tell whoever is with the dog to pls drop it at Uniabuja campus gate , for pickup
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by okikiosibodu(m): 1:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Jungpablo:
cc okikiosibodu
Thank you for the mention. I have not been actively present on Nairaland, thanks to Glo's epileptic services.... And I decided to catch up on what I have missed, since the service seems to be sane for the first time in a really long time. This is a thread Petlanders should miss
I have learnt one or two things from almost everyone that commented on this thread. In all, integrity matters. I have been on several dog groups in which some people mess up, forgetting about the future, and that brings an end to their reputation. Integrity, trust, and reputation, are like mirrors: once broken, they can never remain the same again. Really, the intern does not forget things
@Bespokeset.... I understand you are a good person with good intentions. You could have sold out the dog, but you decided to kill two birds with a stone by making an individual (or possibly a family) happy, and at they same time deriving joy and satisfaction in the bus knowledge that you make a pet lover happy, and also that your dog is in safe hands. Though I have never owned a pet (though I am stil longing for the experience), but I know how attached one can be to them, especially when one grows with them. I spent bare 3 days with one of my mentors' dogs, and it birthed this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel
Till date, the bonding experience is still as fresh as it was initially, and I still feel connected with them years after, even though about 2 of them are dead. I remember showing this my mentor a video of me and his boerboel who is late now, and tears were forming on his eyes. I have to take the video away. I literally wept too when I watched a video that depleted canine bonding, and I remembered MaYa. The title of the movie is MEGAN LEAVEY.
The purpose of this "epistle" is to beg you with all that is good, never to relent on being good. Don't let you good heart be batter by some random experiences. Things like this can in the future affect yoy judgement when you what to help people in the future but please, always look at the bright side. Dont let this kill the good part for you. I have had some experiences like this, and it is quite difficult to deal with especially when to her people in future come for the same thing. Don't ALWAYS rely on experience, when making a decision. Stay frosty bro, see you at the top

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lukenzay where @ thou?
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Eveezy:
Lukenzay where @ thou?
Help me ask again ooooo
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by 14teenK: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
bespokeset:

Help me ask again ooooo
so the dog hasn't been returned yet?....this lukenzay is just acting like a criminal, soon he will de activate his nairaland handle.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
shey the ad is still up?? y dont bespokeset call and act like a potential buyer... this luke don't intend on returning d pup.. I've said it before...
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
kushlord:
shey the ad is still up?? y dont bespokeset call and act like a potential buyer... this luke don't intend on returning d pup.. I've said it before...

You should trust me. I did. The guy was just going when you gonna come pick up and pay. From the tone you'd know he's been spooked and so was evasive. Then cut call.

I'm just holding back but seems @lukenzay is just buying time to sell pup.

Meanwhile @kushlord do whatsapp me
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 1:10am On Apr 24, 2018
bespokeset:

You should trust me. I did. The guy was just going when you gonna come pick up and pay. From the tone you'd know he's been spooked and so was evasive. Then cut call.

But nawa for the guy oo, to what end
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Eveezy:

But nawa for the guy oo, to what end
yez pls to wat end u pup money wont make me a billioniare wont mke me poor either,so dnt dat guy called u already mr bespokeset,,,,oga o
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Lukenzay:
yez pls to wat end u pup money wont make me a billioniare wont mke me poor either,so dnt dat guy called u already mr bespokeset,,,,oga o
Bros if it won't make u rich, then why are u doing it, u said u will post d number of your contact b4 weekends so I will pick up, today is Tuesday of the following week. Why can't ur words carry water
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Lukenzay:

You speak from both ends of your mouth. Not a good sign. Return pup or like I've said @Eveezy is ready to pick up. You come on this thread and yarn with no move. I'm avoiding the word that best describes you. So far you're playing the part.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by chloedogie(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Now I can end this today. I have given my dog out before when my security man wasn't taking good care of the dog as I was officially out of town and someone sent his girlfriend all the way from kwara state to pick up the dog here in Abuja and never sold the dog. ( https://www.nairaland.com/3335007/alsatian-german-shepherd-breed-give ). But to clear the air, I will do this.

@Lukenzay I need the contact and address of the said person in possession of the dog here in Abuja. I will pick it from him during my lunch break
today and we take it from there.
@ bespokeset give me any necessary info for the dog here in Abuja.

@Eveezy are you in Abuja too? Just give me concrete info @Lukenzay if the dog is still within Abuja and I will pick it up today.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2018
chloedogie:
Now I can end this today. I have given my dog out before when my security man wasn't taking good care of the dog as I was officially out of town and someone sent his girlfriend all the way from kwara state to pick up the dog here in Abuja and never sold the dog. ( https://www.nairaland.com/3335007/alsatian-german-shepherd-breed-give ). But to clear the air, I will do this.
@Lukenzay I need the contact and address of the said person in possession of the dog here in Abuja. I will pick it from him during my lunch break today and we take it from there.
@ bespokeset give me any necessary info for the dog here in Abuja.

@Eveezy are you in Abuja too? Just give me concrete info @Lukenzay if the dog is still within Abuja and I will pick it up today.

I am in a close state, and I have offered to come all the way there, seems you don't know what is happening, if lukenzay releases the contact and address of d said contact he has, I will be on my way to abuja now. Lukenzay is not straight forward, I do not understand how a simple issue as dis has bcom complicated, it wasn't complicated for his contact to pick d dog Bt nw it has passed how many weeks and all is saying is dt "God knows that" me I don't know what God knows, I just know that I am ready to go out of my comfort zone to pick this dog, and lukenzay isn't forthcoming
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by chloedogie(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Eveezy:

I am in a close state, and I have offered to come all the way there, seems you don't know what is happening, if lukenzay releases the contact and address of d said contact he has, I will be on my way to abuja now. Lukenzay is not straight forward, I do not understand how a simple issue as dis has bcom complicated, it wasn't complicated for his contact to pick d dog Bt nw it has passed how many weeks and all is saying is dt "God knows that" me I don't know what God knows, I just know that I am ready to go out of my comfort zone to pick this dog, and lukenzay isn't forthcoming

Until he talks I will keep fingers crossed. Let's see how it plays out. But if actually he has sold that dog which my innermost instinct is telling me but I'm trying to debunk it by giving him a benefit of doubt, then he is capable of selling a fellow human being but I doubt it sha. Slow and steady they say wins the race.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2018
bespokeset:

aii sir i will when i get home
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by kushlord: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
bespokeset:

I've sent a message but still yet to get a reply sir.. let me have your number cuz am guessing I've messaged a diff nairalander...
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
kushlord:

I've sent a message but still yet to get a reply sir.. let me have your number cuz am guessing I've messaged a diff nairalander...

Hi. I did get you holla but was in various meetings all day. Will quip just now.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2018
So theres a plot twist to this whole saga.

@lukenzay got in touch with me. I asked if pup is still in Abuja. He says yes in wuse. I say which wuse as there is wuse 2 and wuse zone...... He goes quiet for a few days. Then pops up and gives me a non reachable number that thats the number of person that came to pick up pup. I asked again what's the phone number of person with pup and where exactly in Abuja.... Then he says I'm disturbing him. The plot twist here now is I'll have to pay to pick up pup to hand over to @Eveesy. Pup that I gave out for free that would have been sold that I want to hand over to another for free too...... He says I'll have to pay.

I've been careful not to jump into conclusions but from interactions I've had with @lukenzay I can conclude that he's a FRAUD. He has promised the number of person with pup for weeks and he never came up with it. The rigmarole that person that came to pick pup traveled to illorin is a ploy to buy time. I've screenshot and saved our convos. I'm done talking with him.... His only option is to return pup.

@Eveesy that's the situation and why you've not gotten go ahead to come pick up pup.

CC @kushlord
@okikisibodu
@cloedogie
@14teenK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by durubrian(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2018
na WA o
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2018
J
bespokeset:
So theres a plot twist to this whole saga.

@lukenzay got in touch with me. I asked if pup is still in Abuja. He says yes in wuse. I say which wuse as there is wuse 2 and wuse zone...... He goes quiet for a few days. Then pops up and gives me a non reachable number that thats the number of person that came to pick up pup. I asked again what's the phone number of person with pup and where exactly in Abuja.... Then he says I'm disturbing him. The plot twist here now is I'll have to pay to pick up pup to hand over to @Eveesy. Pup that I gave out for free that would have been sold that I want to hand over to another for free too...... He says I'll have to pay.

I've been careful not to jump into conclusions but from interactions I've had with @lukenzay I can conclude that he's a FRAUD. He has promised the number of person with pup for weeks and he never came up with it. The rigmarole that person that came to pick pup traveled to illorin is a ploy to buy time. I've screenshot and saved our convos. I'm done talking with him.... His only option is to return pup.

@Eveesy that's the situation and why you've not gotten go ahead to come pick up pup.

CC @kushlord
@okikisibodu
@cloedogie
@14teenK
Nawa, dis is really serious, well I suspected d fraud. ND nw people will be wondering why people find it hard to help
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by okikiosibodu(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
bespokeset:

@okikisibodu
You didn't spell my monika correctly, probably why I didn't get a mention.... I came to catch up on what I missed.
@lukenzay
There is something I will like you to keep in mind at all times....... Many of our actions today, will play major impacts in our future (whether positive or negative). You never can tell when you will need Bespokeset's favour in the future. It might even be an endorsement from him, to someone that is to help your destiny in the future. This world is indeed a small place, you don't know what the future holds. You don't know who may come across this thread, that can/may be a major player in your destiny in this single life that we are in.
Me for one, I make sure I don't cause havoc whenever I am being helped. I don't think much about myself in this aspect, I consider the next person the "helper" might come across in the future, that might need the same favour offered to me, from the same person. A question you should ask yourself is "judging with his experience with me, will he be able to help other people that need similar favours?"
Let us take into cognisance the impact of our actions, on other people. As insignificant a drop of water might be, it still creates an obvious ripple in a big tank. It's not too late to redeem yourself. Come out clean be honest about the whole scenario and do the needful.
@Bespokest....
Pls don't give up on being good. Don't let this one act affect your good heart. Don't use one person's action to conclude on anyone that needs favour from you, in the future. I know it is painful and it not only hurts, but stings, especially when there is no means of a physical contact. Please, don't stop being good. I will love to see the end result of this saga.
See you at the top.
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by EdoNation(f): 1:54am On May 01, 2018
Seun
Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by bespokeset: 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
okikiosibodu:

You didn't spell my monika correctly, probably why I didn't get a mention.... I came to catch up on what I missed.
@lukenzay
There is something I will like you to keep in mind at all times....... Many of our actions today, while play major impacts in our future (whether positive or negative). You never can tell when you will need Bespokeset's favour in the future. It might even be an endorsement from him, to someone that is to help your destiny in the future. This world is indeed a small place, you don't know what the future holds. You don't know who may come across this thread, that can/may be a major player in your destiny in this single life that we are in.
Me for one, I make sure I don't cause havoc whenever I am being helped. I don't think much about myself in this aspect, I consider the next person the "helper" might come across in the future, that might need the same favour offered to you, from the same person. A question you should ask yourself is "judging with his experience with me, will he be able to help other people that need similar favours?"
Let us take into cognisance the impact of our actions, on other people. As insignificant a drop of water might be, it still creates an obvious ripple in a big tank. It's not too late to redeem yourself. Come out clean be honest about the whole scenario and do the needful.
@Bespokest....
Pls don't give up on being good. Don't let this one act after you good heart. Don't use one person's action to conclude on anyone that needs favour from you, in the future. I know it is painful and it not only hurts, but stings, especially when there is no means of a physical contact. Please, don't stop bing good. I will love to see the end result of this saga.
See you at the top.

So sorry I spelt your moniker wrongly.

Thank you for the advice. I know well the spin of the universe gives us our turn. I can see much further than he thinks his smart behind can smell... so I'm cool but no fool. I ain't done with the situation so let's wait and see.

@Eveezy when you can pop in, please do. I'll give you a GSD pup for free.

1 Like

Re: GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED by Eveezy(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2018
bespokeset:

So sorry I spelt your moniker wrongly.

Thank you for the advice. I know well the spin of the universe gives us our turn. I can see much further than he thinks his smart behind can smell... so I'm cool but no fool. I ain't done with the situation so let's wait and see.

@Eveezy when you can pop in, please do. I'll give you a GSD pup for free.
Ah! I can come in tomorrow oo, if nt dt time d go small, I for even enter today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Female Caucasian Shepherds / German Rottweiller Box Head For Sale High Pedigree / Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.