Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) (29852 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by bamite(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
political tools.

End of page!!
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by solihu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
12345baba:
See as that one resemble seun
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Chichaope:
so you had to show us all how irresponsible and disrespectful you are, just because someone said his/her opinion.... At least sperm is productive, your own skull is definitely a vacuum
just another silly female. I ain't give a damn bout yo ass but you gotta die over my comment? too bad for u baby, you take a chill pill aight?
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
jrusky:

To be honest these guys I'm looking ain't those police are looking for. These are just unfortunate street boys and not the escapee.

Police I don't buy this fake game.

1 Like

Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by Marvellouzkk(f): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
MOD we all know, let them face the full rot of the law, nonsense elements

1 Like

Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by Adegboye15(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Naija......oga o
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
story story Evrywhr
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
MIPNIG:
These new guys are different from the old guys on display.

I smell made in China

Blind as f!

Remove d excess hair n beards n compare d shape of d nose n other features n tell me HTF they're different!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Stage play...believe the police at your own peril
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
I love the drama playing here. Criminals that operate at the level of the Senate or Governor or whatever where able to escape from detention and they all went to the same place and stayed together until they were caught or how else can anyone explain how they were all caught in so short a time?

1 Like

Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
food for Nigerian lawyers!
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by progress69: 1:42am On Apr 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

I smell made in China

Are u sure u have eyes?
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by ddeola: 3:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerian police can LIE... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by TemmyWon(f): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
gGGODDd:
just another silly female. I ain't give a damn bout yo ass but you gotta die over my comment? too bad for u baby, you take a chill pill aight?
Keep forcing the ghetto accent cheesy cheesy and you're not even saying it right undecided undecided you need to watch more black movies baby. Try harder. Madea fall on your wannabe disrespectful overweight self

To the topic: for those that think they're the same set of people, the only offence the guy in camo green committed is the shape of his head/airline. Did y'all see his red rimmed eyes? He has a fat face compared to the prev guy with that shape
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2018
hazan041:
shocked

Now they've caught them again......

But how do they escape before?

Same way your national budget take miss
Re: The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

I smell made in China

Can't u see the resemblance the beard guy made away with his hair and beard while the other suspect remains unchanged...... Dino is a criminal...... Live with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him / Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.