Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) (85945 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Moment after Senator Dino Melaye was arrested, And there after he was rushed to the Hospital after he jumped down, Some Abuja Big Babes have been fighting dirty and leaking their little secrets on their pages, on who to go and bail him probably..

Ok Now it all started after One Lady named Sadiya Ahmad Marshall who seems to be supporting Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello made a post blasting one Natasha Akpoti for dumping Melaye after his incident despite the fact that he allegedly lavished money in buying her expensive cars, and Diamonds, Now A bestie to Natasha who felt it was wrong to rubbish a friend on Social media called out Sadiya, That Sadiya slept with her husband's father, and that all the Abuja Guys have seen her dirty pants.

Natasha is a well know Lawyer and big babe in Abuja, and trust me when i say This is really messy for Dino, Considering the fact that he is in coma, and some ladies are killing themselves over him..

Anyway see the messy posts below!

News from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/abuja-big-babes-who-are-dating-dino.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by dafeyankee: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Amebo.

But who was referred to as a barren goat?that was savage.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Monitoring spirits everywhere

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by LessNoise: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don’t even understand the whole drama shameless sluts rada rada

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
They look alike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Can Dino even remember the number of ladies that have warmed his bed?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by iamJ(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
women that look like that, can be sweet in bed, and are very loose

who knw know lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by purespikes: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
J
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
This should be added to the alleged offense against him ASAP! Attempting to destabilize the country using olosho! Terrorist act number 1!

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
the greatest enemy of a woman is. A woman....

Good news for men tho...

Hehe... You understand

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rachelsblog:
That Sadiya slept with her husband's father, and that all the Abuja Guys have seen her dirty pants.
shocked

The truth be told;
A close friend of mine has seen Sadiya's pants and they are not dirty.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin

14 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by merits(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
slot

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by godfatherx: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
I wonder how these became lawyers!

Isn't minimum of C6 in Use of English a requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities to study law?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Millz404(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
If that's Dino's babe... Thumbs up man... U get good eye...

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dino with the libido

9 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
And to think they are Muslims. Well, I am not surprised. That was how I _fucked one who happens to be the daughter of a prominent Hausa man in Abuja some years back when I was still a baller. Mennnnn the babe sabi _fuck sha! She _fucked me to an extent I forgot my flight back home, forgot my (wife) girlfriend then and almost converted to Islam because of Toto. Hausa gals for _fuck eh! I hail

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked baren goat shocked Chai Nigerians are heartless!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by propanet(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
@OP, you are a talebearer
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
am in abuja now for a meeting, i ferked her too
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hahahahahaha!!! Baba Dino!!! Dino!!! I 'didn't know' you are a bad sharp guy!!! Baba for the Runs girls!!!! cheesy see the kain "Fresh Fish" Dino dey chop, mo wonder he nor wan go detention........ cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by wickyyolo: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
women that look like that, can be sweet in bed, and are very loose

who knw know lipsrsealed

They don't demand much just sec and money cheesy
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
That Sadiya slept with her husband's father, and that all the Abuja Guys have seen her dirty pants.
I never see am o
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Women!!!
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Inspire01: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oloshos and politicians are 5 & 6

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by saintol(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Eeeeheeee orisirisi, wetin we no go dey see for this world self. Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.