Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) (41400 Views)

Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos) / Police Officer Who Breastfed A Malnourished Baby In Hospital Breaks The Internet / The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Remember some years back, the photo of a malnourished Somalian girl with her bones sticking out of her ribs generated sympathy all over the world.

Now, the girl is so beautiful, healthy and also making an impact in the world.

The girl, who survived severe malaria as a child, was adopted by a couple and taken to the United States where she was raised. She is now grown and has turned into a beautiful young woman. But asides the beauty, she's also got brains and a heart of gold.

According to reports, she is a premedical student majoring in Biology. She aspires to be a medical doctor so as to help other kids who are currently going through what she went through all those years.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/remember-the-malnourished-somalian-girl-in-viral-photo-years-back-see-her-now.html

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
na joke abi na true

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Poverty is a bastard

I must be rich in Jesus name angry

See how the kid transformed from a bush baby into a proper damsel cry

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

Amen!

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Bloomyloo: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
How do we verify this?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by taylor89(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jesus

I want to marry her

I love malnourished females

Somebody help me

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by DaddyKross: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Make she kan help me too sad

2 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is not true

7 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
This goes to show dat we've been shortchanged here in Africa. Abeg me too am malnourished I need better nourishment wey go make me kajad like Dis otepu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by doublewisdom: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Her destiny saved her.

5 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by mikejj(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
fyn may GOD bless u wit a gud man like me

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by MrWondah(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nobody should commit abortion again, its equivalent to murder. Just imagine how this nice kitty would have wasted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by IME1: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by jayinfo2(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Guys Please, help my sis win this competition for her birthday by liking her article on her nstagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/

N.b I don't mind having a Nairalander as in-law DM sliding is allowed. She is beatiful actually.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Idonbilivit......how dry bone go rise again reach this level....if Na true.....praise be to God for heaven oooo

3 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me
smh
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by joinnow: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why are you lie Moha.......

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
it is a lie lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wow
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by ERORR404(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bloggers and lies

10 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me
Come close bro, I have sth for you. angry

But wait, still hard to believe. God is awesome.

8 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
op wehdone o. this ur lie sha... u will represent bloggers in lying competition.

2 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
proof or...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me
cheesy
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is this for real, she is stunning

1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by kenir(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

See how the kid transformed from a bush baby into a proper damsel cry

lmao, bros u no see anoda tin to use but bush baby, now i av to explain to the whole family y i was laughing so loud

8 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by kenir(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
seriously fighting the urge to belief this despite the obviousness of the malnurished child's facial beauty

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gentle034:
This goes to show dat we've been shortchanged here in Africa. Abeg me too am malnourished I need better nourishment wey go make me kajad like Dis otepu

Na real otepu!

The reality of the Stats is killing! And the shortchanging sef nor be here.

You nor see am...? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Chai! Africa is just synonymous to Hell, Overseas is where the Life is, I mean your Life will just be transformed

4 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by franklingud(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Unbelievable.

Ahah!
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Una see why I need to comot for this shithole continent?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) / Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.