Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) (41410 Views)

Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos) / Police Officer Who Breastfed A Malnourished Baby In Hospital Breaks The Internet / The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by KhalDroggo: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

I love malnourished females

Somebody help me

I can recommend the services of a good psychiatrist. When can you make yourself available for treatment?

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by DAVE1010(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gentle034:
This goes to show dat we've been shortchanged here in Africa. Abeg me too am malnourished I need better nourishment wey go make me kajad like Dis otepu
see as u dey show us ur level of poverty.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by friendlyenemy: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me

Dis pervert never get sense still... na wah sef undecided
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Somalia,Ethiopia and Rwanda are the most beautiful in afric
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Okokobioko tamabutu

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
i know 3 malnourished girls in my area , are you ready to marry them ? 0803456....

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

I must be rich in Jesus name angry

See how the kid transformed from a bush baby into a proper damsel cry

We must be rich in Jesus's name

2 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by tunary(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard
Amennn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by futurism: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Bloomyloo:
How do we verify this?

your brain is working. Do a Google Search to see if major tabloid has same story.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by boolet: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me
Dem plenty for IDP camp

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by bionixs: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me
don't worry,the poor will soon call the poor. then you will be malnourished and well set for the marriage.senseless talk

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Is simply shows how Africa has been destroying the destiny of its own children. shocked shocked
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Smartwin: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Well I can't believe this news editing work
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Jbleenk: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

What has Jesus' name got to do with u being rich? Better go strategize on how to be rich and stop fooling urself with Jesus here.

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by hush15: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2018
HeWrites:
Remember some years back, the photo of a malnourished Somalian girl with her bones sticking out of her ribs generated sympathy all over the world.

Now, the girl is so beautiful, healthy and also making an impact in the world.

The girl, who survived severe malaria as a child, was adopted by a couple and taken to the United States where she was raised. She is now grown and has turned into a beautiful young woman. But asides the beauty, she's also got brains and a heart of gold.

According to reports, she is a premedical student majoring in Biology. She aspires to be a medical doctor so as to help other kids who are currently going through what she went through all those years.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/remember-the-malnourished-somalian-girl-in-viral-photo-years-back-see-her-now.html

Like i always say, there is a huge gap between white and black and its all in the mentality.

America, welldone. Such a good job
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Is this story verifiable?

If true may all bad leaders and politicians in this world die a miserable death.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by thespokenword: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2018
I read it up on the link , there is no mention of the girls Foster parents name , the year she was adopted, the city she was raised in the USA, the school she attends and more importantly , the girl's NAME! This really shows one thing: WE ARE OuR OWN PROBLEM. We are so gullible ,inept and unknowledgeable that we will remain poor until we begin to ask questions.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Jbleenk:

What has Jesus' name got to do with u being rich? Better go strategize on how to be rich and stop fooling urself with Jesus here.
Why do think I am not strategising

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Bloggers. How can we be sure that is the girl? Anything for traffic.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by ollah2: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
hush15:

Like i always say, there is a huge gap between white and black and its all in the mentality.

America, welldone. Such a good job

Yet the blacks especially Africans are the mosque and church goers. They will attack you for not believing in their gods or going to worship with them. Don't be surprised if the couple are atheists.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Jbleenk: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Why do think I am not strategising

Better if u are then. if u depend on Jesus to make heaven, fine, but to be rich then ur just fooling urself just like millions of Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Philistine(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
So this crap made fp, Nairaland has really lost it. Smh! You guys should learn to verify every info before moving it to fp.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Fake news alert but still, a good reminder, while some would kill to make sure almajiri poverty propagation system continues and some other foolish idiats in ibom and calabar label their kids witches just to abandon them to the streets.

greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

Amen o...but hope you know why Jesus said "it would be easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for the rich to make heaven"?

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by IBreakRules: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2018
DaddyKross:
Make she kan help me too sad

Do ur own part first.. Malnourish yourself until ur bones start to dey show. Then invite Ty Bello for photo shoots.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me

She's no longer malnourished. Find another one.

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

In as much as I wish u well

Riches comes by applying smart financial principles
Not by Jesus name
I am a Christian too

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Dranqi007: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard
LOL bro
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2018
*****Tears****
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2018
HeWrites:
Remember some years back, the photo of a malnourished Somalian girl with her bones sticking out of her ribs generated sympathy all over the world.

Now, the girl is so beautiful, healthy and also making an impact in the world.

The girl, who survived severe malaria as a child, was adopted by a couple and taken to the United States where she was raised. She is now grown and has turned into a beautiful young woman. But asides the beauty, she's also got brains and a heart of gold.

According to reports, she is a premedical student majoring in Biology. She aspires to be a medical doctor so as to help other kids who are currently going through what she went through all those years.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/remember-the-malnourished-somalian-girl-in-viral-photo-years-back-see-her-now.html

Thunder fire you dia with your stupid news. Ediot

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by MaKenz: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2018
The tales of two continent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.