Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) (41409 Views)

Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos) / Police Officer Who Breastfed A Malnourished Baby In Hospital Breaks The Internet / The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by pejuakinab: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

I love malnourished females

Somebody help me

Wehrey

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by jayinfo2(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2018
DAVE1010:

And who told you we intend to marry her?.... E be like say she don dey reach menopause bah?

And who asked you if she is beautiful or not?

But what I have for you is ''la click, la bend''.

Sorry bro others actually clicked. So just have ur chill
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Na real otepu!

The reality of the Stats is killing! And the shortchanging sef nor be here.

You nor see am...? undecided

It is visible to the blind. Hearable by d deaf.

2 Likes

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2018
DAVE1010:

see as u dey show us ur level of poverty.
I know get any thing to tell u, cos n'a only poor people like u go wan complain for everything. N'a so una be. Ryt now my Bae dey make my Dick hard like ur life. grin

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by richboiy(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2018
awwk.... I haf seen her. pls my chest is doing me somehow. its like am having malnutrition. pls some1 should report my case
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by marttol: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2018
God bless the person that did this to the girl... shocked
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Jaydee009: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2018
If she were sent to Saudi Arabia, she would have become radicalized and turned into a suicide bomber...

By now her body parts would have long rotten after being blown into pieces in search of Virgin males in paradise. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me

Go to somalia or any IDP camp,them yakpa for there.

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by marttol: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2018
Gentle034:

I know get any thing to tell u, cos n'a only poor people like u go wan complain for everything. N'a so una be. Ryt now my Bae dey make my Dick hard like ur life. grin
savage re o
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Jesu!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2018
I can never be poor in my life
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Holahtunez(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2018
shocked shocked Udonminit
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by RisingWars: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2018
The difference between Africa and the Western world.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by labelle123(f): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard
I must be rich in Jesus name angry
See how the kid transformed from a bush baby into a proper damsel cry
Laugh wan kill me Bush baby indeed

1 Like

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Bloggz74(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Gentle034:
This goes to show dat we've been shortchanged here in Africa. Abeg me too am malnourished I need better nourishment wey go make me kajad like Dis otepu

Many would have said she had HIV

Please help Africa it's difficult to distinguish between HIV and hunger.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Ladokun12(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2018
Isaalie#
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by godamnit(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

I want to marry her

Somebody help me
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by DAVE1010(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Gentle034 . grin[quote author=Gentle034 post=6
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by figure007(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2018
kenir:

lmao, bros u no see anoda tin to use but bush baby, now i av to explain to the whole family y i was laughing so loud
bush baby in yoruba means iwin... Hahahaha bush demons... Lmao
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bloggz74:

Many would have said she had HIV

Please help Africa it's difficult to distinguish between HIV and hunger.
I go try my best
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thank God for her life.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by tete7000(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

Jesus shares prosperity, not necessarily wealth in the world's sense of it. You will prosper in Jesus' name. Prosperity encompasses more than wealth.
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard
when someone sang . nobody ugly. you dey vex
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by otabaotaba: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jesus is coming soon, and even if He didn't Come as expected, don't allow anything in this world to stop u from spending ur eternity with God .
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Thunder fire you dia with your stupid news. Ediot

Is that all?
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by torvickof1312(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please sale Nigeria and give me ma share of the money let me go to SOMALIA abeg
Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by kayalla(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:
Poverty is a bastard

AMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Na only God fit save pperson...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.