Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Please I Need Help On My Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Need Help On My Caucasian (617 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need Help On My Caucasian by flexicon(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
I have a very fine male Caucasian dog. Roy is 10 months old now and he doesn’t bark at strangers or even try to scare them away. Although he is sensitive at nights and barks when he hears sound. Please will he still change or what should I do to make him more active especially to act as a guard in my compound when I am off to work.

Re: Please I Need Help On My Caucasian by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Oga!

Your dog is an introvert.

Re: Please I Need Help On My Caucasian by blessedvisky(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2018
How much did you get him
Re: Please I Need Help On My Caucasian by flexicon(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
90k @ puppy
Re: Please I Need Help On My Caucasian by Harry4040: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2018
get a cage for him and never allow him to be close to people then you will see the changes ....I have a cauc like that before ..

Female American Pitbull Puppy @ 50K / Pedigree 4mnth Old Male Slant Gsd For Sale...long Coat..massive Quality / Barkless Ecollar For Sale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6