Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Exposed: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Paedophilia And Cultism In Nollywood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Exposed: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Paedophilia And Cultism In Nollywood (578 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing Exposed! _ / The Secret Behind Easter Exposed! / Cultism Why? She Wailed And Asked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Paedophilia And Cultism In Nollywood by ValueObinna(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2018
I am totally frustrated, cos me and my team are really talented and we were trained by quite a number of professional theatre art student especially in Acting, Scriptwriting and Dance.

We had performed in lots of stage dramas both in church and other functions outside church. Took part in lots of musical shows that I'be lost count yet.

I had trained lots of up and coming actors and scriptwriters by the Grace of God,

I truly need to get to limelight cos I've been in this Entertainment Game as an Actor, Singer, Recording & Performing Artiste, Screen Writer and whenever I approach any top celebrity in the Industry at Nollywood or Music Industry here in Nigeria, they will say they will sex me from the back even when they know that I'm a Man..God, I can't do that..

Sometimes, It's either you belong to their cult group, involve yourself in paedophile, become a lesbian before you will rise to stardom. Its so pathetic and degrading cos true talents are waisting in this evil societal group of the timbers and calibres of the Nollywood Industry which as now transferred to the Music Industry in Nigeria.

If you've gone further than I have, you will surely know what I'm talking about. There are lots of evil secret to stardom and celebrity personality in this Country.

I AM PAINED and I HAVE TO SPEAK OUT WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR...

Talents Are wasting
Passions Are Dieing..

(1) (Reply)

My Memoir: 18 Months In Passing / Midnight Conversations : Flash Fiction / Adventures Of Mikumbi - War God Incarnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.