Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45570 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

[s]Save it all for the birds, you depraved narcissistic personality disorded idiot with cognitive dissonance. Like we don't know you are a desperate diss lord wannabe whose ego outweighs his intellect.

A disgraced slob and cyber-dolt with a twisted mind.

What manner of a man goes online to steal diss from the Internet and plagiarize a fellow nairalander phrase for phrase and still lie about it? Someone so insucre and fragile, someone who would do anything to win an online duel. That's how messed up in the head you are, edi-crackcocaine!

What manner of a man comes on a public online forum and start squealing personal and family secrets;

-- my uncle murdered my mother
--how does a sickler live a normal healthy life
--a girl beat me in SS1, threw me on the floor and sat
on me
-- seeking help on toasting a lady
-- and asking for clues on fixing his wobbling sexual
libido by tramadol abuse

Only a pussy-fied bitchass faggòt with a blazing, còck-ready rectum would do that. Your ballsac has no biological function. You're a bitchass nancy-boy who crave attention like a lonely bìtch. Nairaland is do or die for you!

You're a street failure, a real time mugu who banked on the thick blanket of anonymity of this forum to hide and con unsuspecting people.

Criminal! Ajegunle mugu! Marinnee dumpee. Don't i have a post where you confessed you liked lala? Sex-starved sickler. You'd die on top of a woman with your sickle cell-ed heart that can't withstand the sight of a nàked woman without going into a seizure.

The attempted bakayoko999 dummy was the final straw of your dance of shame. You needed me off your back so badly. But I'm a cruise missile programmed to destroy anything edimolu.

I took you down the tunnel of agony and made you relived the horrors of your true life tragedy. You thought sheer persistence was enough to see you through this, hmmm, Ajegunle retàrd! You were wrong!

With your dark lips that always tell how you lost your dreams; in the wild inferno of forbidden pleasure[/s]

o boy see painment, hahahahhahahagrin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 12:24am On Apr 28, 2018
postmann aka errandboy

i took you down the tunnel of agony and made you relived the horrors of your true life tragedy

hahahahahahahahaha, mo ku ooooogrin

Gbosaaa, Gbosaaa, oyaaaa leggggooo, mr gbagaun gbagaun, kukuma kill me finish, when will you ever stop disgracing your family with your poor grammar fitnessgrin

That being saidgrin

You this effete-bastard, i had thought you boasted being so bad and hardcore, yet you couldn't come up with something pain worthy, like for instance, stop being too lazy to thinkgrin

PostGoat, you bark far more than you bitegrin

HERE ARE YOUR DISSESgrin
AS equates Sickler
like equates crush
tramadol equates erectile issues
zandddhaaaa's mother equates edi's mama

oh lawd, can't this imbecilic and mindless-bastard come up with originality, very confused lazy thinker, this is what happens when one's head contains more wools than sensegrin

bross abeg which school you go sef, i'd make mockery of your education as i deem fit, at this age,it isn't too late for you to enroll yourself in an adult education and get rid of the backwardness that keeps truncating your futuregrin

Your clap-back is the lamest ever, you are even very lazy at making threats, you aren't motivated at all, hahahaha..not quite a man, not quite a biitch, while waiting for a clapback this is what he flings towards me, recycled jargons, you have said it a million times yet it hasn't cleansed you off the scars inflicted on you by my scathing rebuttalsgrin lazy biiiaaaatch

This son of a dying whôre has the guts to say he torments me, hahahhahaha , see me see wahala, imagine this ugly-looking-ogre, this puppet, this faggôt that reflects nothingness saying he threatens me, you must be extremely high from the stench of your mother's decayed corpse,

This mumu can't recognise mission impossible when see sees one, even cataract blinded patients got hope than you, blind bartimaeus oshi, it would be easier for a domestic cat to threaten a lion than for you to successfully achieve thatgrin ode

see as i dey bully am, i too much abeg, You never know anything,grin

See the ill-articulated hogwash reflecting amateurism, staleness and most of all dumbness that you projected, hold on a second, make a fist, yes go on, now give yourself that hard knock, how did you feel? pained right? rightgrin Next time increase your wittiness by being creative or you would have more knocks coming your waygrin

mr "cognitive dissonance" weh done sir(in falz's voice), what does this gibberish even mean?, you need education faster than your hôrny mother needs kpekus, olodogrin This is exactly what happens when you get addicted and obsessed with thesaurus, as long as the words are aggressive then you can place em together, such mind-numbing dimwitted-degenerate you aregrin

Mr "i am a writer" hahahahahahaha, broke biitch boy, good-for-nothing nitwitted degenerategrin thundar faya you for diagrin i no know who ask am, see as hin emotions take betray am, emotional-faggôtgrin

Now this is a known fact, you are that shallow-minded diminutive sex-crazed-bastard, a mere product of a dysfunctional marriage, where the father was a dead-drunk and the whorish-mum a street-dog, you serve no purpose waltzing through this earth, you should be euthanized and your filthy-body used in replenishing the soil for attractive yields, you have disgraced your wretched family enough on a forum that cares less about your piteous existencegrin

I wonder how one man can lose faith in himself in life and look up to nairaland for relevance and an imagined successgrin

Are you so void of sense and shame, your mates are in better sections of this forum excelling where you have failed, your mates are talking landed properties and you here screaming about besting me in a diss, o ma sheun ooo, do you even remind yourself that you are past se.un's age, yet you litter his forum with your shamelessness...em u em ugrin

40 year old shameless braggart

You have gotten addicted to being a failure that the word now seems as praise to you rather than a dissgrin

well i know what your problem is, the severity of dïck-punches that kept hitting your head from the brutal-manifestation of dïcks that graced your urchin-mother's maggot-infested and black distended cûnt whilst she carried you must have left you with severe concussions worthy of a life timegrin

Stupid piece of human filthgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:
postmann aka errandboy

hahahahahahahahaha, mo ku ooooogrin

Gbosaaa, Gbosaaa, oyaaaa leggggooo, mr gbagaun gbagaun, kukuma kill me finish, when will you ever stop disgracing your family with your poor grammar fitnessgrin

That being saidgrin

You this effete-bastard, i had thought you boasted being so bad and hardcore, yet you couldn't come up with something pain worthy, like for instance, stop being too lazy to thinkgrin

PostGoat, you bark far more than you bitegrin

HERE ARE YOUR DISSESgrin
AS equates Sickler
like equates crush
tramadol equates erectile issues
zandddhaaaa's mother equates edi's mama

oh lawd, can't this imbecilic and mindless-bastard come up with originality, very confused lazy thinker, this is what happens when one's head contains more wools than sensegrin

bross abeg which school you go sef, i'd make mockery of your education as i deem fit, at this age,it isn't too late for you to enroll yourself in an adult education and get rid of the backwardness that keeps truncating your futuregrin

Your clap-back is the lamest ever, you are even very lazy at making threats, you aren't motivated at all, hahahaha..not quite a man, not quite a biitch, while waiting for a clapback this is what he flings towards me, recycled jargons, you have said it a million times yet it hasn't cleansed you off the scars inflicted on you by my scathing rebuttalsgrin lazy biiiaaaatch

This son of a dying whôre has the guts to say he torments me, hahahhahaha , see me see wahala, imagine this ugly-looking-ogre, this puppet, this faggôt that reflects nothingness saying he threatens me, you must be extremely high from the stench of your mother's decayed corpse,

This mumu can't recognise mission impossible when see sees one, even cataract blinded patients got hope than you, blind bartimaeus oshi, it would be easier for a domestic cat to threaten a lion than for you to successfully achieve thatgrin ode

see as i dey bully am, i too much abeg, You never know anything,grin

See the ill-articulated hogwash reflecting amateurism, staleness and most of all dumbness that you projected, hold on a second, make a fist, yes go on, now give yourself that hard knock, how did you feel? pained right? rightgrin Next time increase your wittiness by being creative or you would have more knocks coming your waygrin

mr "cognitive dissonance" weh done sir(in falz's voice), what does this gibberish even mean?, you need education faster than your hôrny mother needs kpekus, olodogrin This is exactly what happens when you get addicted and obsessed with thesaurus, as long as the words are aggressive then you can place em together, such mind-numbing dimwitted-degenerate you aregrin

Mr "i am a writer" hahahahahahaha, broke biitch boy, good-for-nothing nitwitted degenerategrin thundar faya you for diagrin i no know who ask am, see as hin emotions take betray am, emotional-faggitgrin

Now this is a known fact, you are that shallow-minded diminutive sex-crazed-bastard, a mere product of a dysfunctional marriage, where the father was a dead-drunk and the whorish-mum a street-dog, you serve no purpose waltzing through this earth, you should be euthanized and your filthy-body used in replenishing the soil for attractive yields, you have disgraced your wretched family enough on a forum that cares less about your piteous existencegrin

I wonder how one man can lose faith in himself in life and look up to nairaland for relevance and an imagined successgrin

Are you so void of sense and shame, your mates are in better sections of this forum excelling where you have failed, your mates are talking landed properties and you here screaming about besting me in a diss, o ma sheun ooo, do you even remind yourself that you are past se.un's age, yet you litter his forum with your shamelessness...em u em ugrin

40 year old shameless braggart

You have gotten addicted to being a failure that the word now seems as praise to you rather than a dissgrin

well i know what your problem is, the severity of dïck-punches that kept hitting your head from the brutal-manifestation of dïcks that graced your urchin-mother's maggot-infested and black distended cûnt whilst she carried you must have left you with severe concussions worthy of a life timegrin

Stupid piece of human filthgrin

You must be a pathetic wimp presenting me with this lengthy thesis interspersed with explanatory babbles. And You needed two replies for just one of my jawbreaking punches. lipsrsealed That's how bad reality cuts through your pretence like a knife passes through butter.

Now who's pained? grin grin grin. Who was given brutal jabs that he had to embark on a long explanatory thesis? grin grin grin You had to settle for a sickle cell carrier (AS) instead of the full blown Sickler we all know you are. grin grin grin grin That's what i made you do -- be on the defensive like a bìtch laden with a monster size còck. grin grin grin

Oh, you "like" lala. Wow! But she said "oh, no thanks, I like lezz". Hmmm! That was a dirty slap of rejection. You don't need to explain what went down. Your diagrace is on digital prints, stored in hard drive. grin grin grin

You tickle me with your dumb pretence. You have to demonstrate the ability to be a good diss improvisor or offer a repellant to my free-falling missiles before calling my diss depiction of your horrible life stale.

I bet when that girl slammed your back against the floor, you employed the same dumb trick by saying " I landed sideways, my back didn't touch the floor." Pathetic con artist! Bwuahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

There's so much difference between us. Like a live grenade to fireworks. One is meant for destruction while the other serves as an instrument of amusement. Your disses are like cheap elementary fireworks from a down town Chinese factory. You rant and complain and beat your sickle cell-ed chest like a typical yoruba coward.
grin grin grin

What's inside that chest?! Some damaged arteries conveying your deformed red blood cells from a heart too weak to pump blood to your wobbly penis.

Be careful son, the average life expectancy of a Sickler in a third world country like Nigeria is similar to that of a chicken. And i don't think the proceeds from your father's wooden chemist shop can offord the bills for a decent health care.

I torment you with reality. That's what I do. I'm like a virus, I've taken over your brain, hijacking your limbic system. You got so emotional and touchy that you had to readily admit being an AS genotype. You're such a mental vegetable!

That's why I called you a bìtch with a còck-ready rectum. A pussy-fied nigga! I don't just employ words. I use them to depict a corresponding character.

I left your rectum damaged with torn sphincters and ruptured corpora cavernosa. You'd be needing some butt pad like a true pusy-fied nigga! grin grin grin

And oh, cognitive dissonance -- that's a medical term for a retàrd like you with mental unreliability. grin grin grin

If you weren't from a family of prehistoric gorillas and uncouth brutes who never saw the four walls of education, you'd have known what that term meant.

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Marrinee dumpee!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

You must be a pathetic wimp presenting me with this lengthy thesis interspersed with explanatory babbles. And You needed two replies for just one of my jawbreaking punches. lipsrsealed That's how bad reality cuts through your pretence like a knife passes through butter.

Now who's pained? grin grin grin. Who was given brutal jabs that he had to embark on a long explanatory thesis? grin grin grin You had to settle for a sickle cell carrier (AS) instead of the full blown Sickler we all know you are. grin grin grin grin That's what i made you do -- be on the defensive like a bìtch ladden with a monster size còck. grin grin grin

Oh, you "like" lala. Wow! But she said "oh, no thanks, I like lezz". Hmmm! That was a dirty slap of rejection. You don't need to explain what went down. Your diagrace is on digital prints, stored in hard drive. grin grin grin

You tickle me with your dumb pretence. You have to demonstrate the ability to be a good diss improvisor or offer a repellant to my free-falling missiles before calling my diss depiction of your horrible life stale.

I bet when that girl slammed your back against the floor, you employed the same dumb trick by saying " I landed sideways, my back didn't touch the flow." Pathetic con artist! Bwuahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

There's so much difference between us. Like a live grenade to fireworks. One is meant for destruction while the other serves as an instrument of amusement. Your disses are like cheap elementary fireworks from a down town Chinese factory. You rant and complain and beat your sickle cell-ed chest like a typical yoruba coward.
grin grin grin

What's inside that chest?! Some damaged arteries conveying your deformed red blood cells from a heart too weak to pump blood to your wobbly penis.

Be careful son, the average life expectancy of a Sickler in a third world country like Nigeria is similar to that of a chicken. And i don't think the proceeds from your father's wooden chemist shop can offord the bills for a decent health care.

I torment you with reality. That's what I do. I'm like a virus, I've taken over your brain, hijacking your limbic system. You got so emotional and touchy that you had to readily admit being an AS genotype. You're such a mental vegetable!

That's why I called you a bìtch with a còck-ready rectum. A pussy-fied nigga! I don't just employ words. I use them to depict a corresponding character.

I left your rectum damaged with torn sphincters and ruptured corpora cavernosa. You'd be needing some butt pad like a true pusy-fied nigga! grin grin grin

And oh, cognitive dissonance -- that's a medical term for a retàrd like you with mental unreliability. grin grin grin

If you weren't from a family of prehistoric gorillas and uncouth brutes who never saw the four walls of education, you'd have known what that term meant.

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Marrinee dumpee!
grin grin grin
postgoat, yet it took you like forever to reply, mentally slow 40 year oldgrin

At first the level of your stupidity rendered me speechlessgrin

choi see hypocrisy ooo? what will this ogre-looking bastard not say to assume relevance, he complains about my rebuttal yet goes ahead to do same, complete-iidiotcheesy

Your subtle use of emotions still wouldn't hide your pain, unbalanced emotional retârd, just about the time i made mockery of his boring epistle with a meme, dude was even dropping smileys after question marks, fake laugh hiding true paingrin

it has never been difficult to put you in your place, i will keep reminding you of your failures, you won't get rid of me so soon,

he complains about my disses yet goes right ahead to make same, which kain mumu yhu be na? shey the massive beating wey yhu dey chop don scatter your brain settings nii?

Imagine this schizophrenic-môron telling me he could best me in verbal fitness, one without noble-birth, one who was cursed on the day that he should have been Christened, such a haha joke, omo ale jati jatigrin

if you couldn't differentiate ladden from laden and improvisor from improviser , then i don't expect you to know "cognitive dissonance" is the definition of you being irredeemably dumb, as if that is not enough, going ahead to argue confirms you being a public school dropoutgrin

One who lacks the brains to know those he cc'd give no fûck about him, No wonder you got shamed by that beautiful damsel to stop spamming her mentions, such a cursed and persistent pest you are, imagine a 40 year old giving countless mentions to a girl that had warned him never to quote her, this môronic slowpoke went ahead to mention her again yet got rejected like a fûcking plague, shameless scatterbrained mofogrin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Make i resume work!

trolling you sweet abeg, i noticed you did not drop my beautiful pics in your last gibberish, i don't wanna believe you getting bored with it , nah nah, you shouldn't dickface, you would love to wânk on it right? go right ahead then, at least that is the way you can actualize your fantasies, just make sure you you don't get caughtgrin

wassup, how does being a jobless and unmarried 40 year old feel like, you would pray to father kids someday right? hahahahahahaha, it aint happening sir, and if it does, they'd die before your very eyes, dis one go pain you wella, choigrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:

choi see hypocrisy ooo? what will this ogre-looking bastard not say to assume relevance, he complains about my rebuttal yet goes ahead to do same, complete-iidiotcheesy

Your subtle use of emotions still wouldn't hide your pain, unbalanced emotional retârd, just about the time i made mockery of his boring epistle with a meme, dude was even dropping smileys after question marks, fake laugh hiding true paingrin

it has never been difficult to put you in your place, i will keep reminding you of your failures, you won't get rid of me so soon,

he complains about my disses yet goes right ahead to make same, which kain mumu yhu be na?

Imagine this schizophrenic-môron telling me he could best me in verbal fitness, one without noble-birth, one who was cursed on the day that he should have been Christened, such a haha joke, omo ale jati jatigrin

if you couldn't differentiate ladden from laden and improvisor from improviser , then i don't expect you to know "cognitive dissonance" is the definition of you being irredeemably dumb, as if that is not enough, going ahead to argue confirms you being a public school dropoutgrin

It's 28 pages of bloodletting. Your blood served as the grease to my mechanical assaults. Each page swung open new doors of horror and despair.

My diatribes standing side by side with yours brings the ancient incident between the philistinian god daggon and the Ark of covenant. You crumble like a pack of card with a broken neck.
grin grin grin

Marinne dumpee, bumbae rejected, league of monarch excommunicated. Mhen!!! If all these woes took place in nairaland then it's only logical to conclude your real life sucks!

Little wonder you took to drugs!!!

Look at the ajegunle sickler!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

It's 28 pages of bloodletting. Your blood served as the grease to my mechanical assaults. Each page swung open new doors of horror and despair.

My diatribes standing side by side with yours brings the ancient incident between the philistinian god daggon and the Ark of covenant. You crumble like a pack of card with a broken neck.
grin grin grin

Marinne dumpee, bumbae rejected, league of monarch excommunicated. Mhen!!! If all these woes took place in nairaland then it's only logical to conclude your real life sucks!

Little wonder you took to drugs!!!

Look at the ajegunle sickler!
grin grin grin
shut up dia before i dash u betta slap, did i not warn you, see as the mumu dey complaincheesy

Cry cry bastard, already complaining about the pagesgrin emotional biiatch, go cry to yo mama son!

you never see anything, i will torment your pitiable life, son of a wretched bastard reflecting the horrors his dead father passed throughgrin

Shameless fraudster, thieving bastard, your family has been blessed with crime and its tendencies, just like your father you would also die miserable, am sure the dark-thoughts still lingers in your memory lane, having to stand watch while your dad was was tied to a pole and several shots released into his worthless skin must jave been so terrifying for a childgrin

so i get it why you registered on nairaland to partially assume what life never offered you, RECOGNITIONgrin

child of a molested LovePeddler!D
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:

At first the level of your stupidity rendered me speechlessgrin

he complains about my disses yet goes right ahead to make same, which kain mumu yhu be na? shey the massive beating wey yhu dey chop don scatter your brain settings nii?

One who lacks the brains to know those he cc'd give no fûck about him, No wonder you got shamed by that beautiful damsel to stop spamming her mentions, such a cursed and persistent pest you are, imagine a 40 year old giving countless mentions to a girl that had warned him never to quote her, this môronic slowpoke went ahead to mention her again yet got rejected like a fûcking plague, shameless scatterbrained mofogrin

May your dyslexia be magnified to your last generation for your brazen show of hopless desperation.

IMPROVISOR is a person who composes and performs music, poetry, etc., spontaneously or without preparation.

It's in the same spirit you denied being the emotional dummy, bakayoko999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Make i resume work!

trolling you sweet abeg, i noticed you did not drop my beautiful pics in your last gibberish, i don't wanna believe you getting bored with it , nah nah, you shouldn't dickface, you would love to wânk on it right? go right ahead then, at least that is the way you can actualize your fantasies, just make sure you you don't get caughtgrin

wassup, how does being a jobless and unmarried 40 year old feel like, you would pray to father kids someday right? hahahahahahaha, it aint happening sir, and if it does, they'd die before your very eyes, dis one go pain you wella, choigrin

this postmann get chicken brain ah swear, just when i asked him to drop my pics, he got so defensive yet again, lol, 40 year old emotional idiot with the brain of a child grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:

shut up dia before i dash u betta slap, did i not warn you, see as the mumu dey complaincheesy

Cry cry bastard, already complaining about the pagesgrin emotional biiatch, go cry to yo mama son!

you never see anything, i will torment your pitiable life, son of a wretched bastard reflecting the horrors his dead father passed throughgrin

Shameless fraudster, thieving bastard, your family has been blessed with crime and its tendencies, just like your father you would also die miserable, am sure the dark-thoughts still lingers in your memory lane, having to stand watch while your dad was was tied to a pole and several shots released into his worthless skin must jave been so terrifying for a childgrin

so i get it why you registered on nairaland to partially assume what life never offered you, RECOGNITIONgrin

child of a molested LovePeddler!D

See the bovine encephalopathic ravaged sociopath. This last post serves as a proof you're a real narcotics addict.

Wretchedness in motion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

See the bovine encephalopathic ravaged sociopath. This last post serves as a proof you're a real narcotics addict.

Wretchedness in motion.
o boi see fresh boy, see cuteness, see the hair-carvings, the mumu don trip for my dressing and swag diegrin

mr palm slippers, i understand the vexation, you can't have what you don't have, stop being a sex starved iidiot, i have given you the go ahead, wânk on my picture and relieve yourself off those pains that has accumulated from being a broke, lonely, pitiable and rejected bastardgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

May your dyslexia be magnified to your last generation for your brazen show of hopless desperation.

IMPROVISOR is a person who composes and performs music, poetry, etc., spontaneously or without preparation.

It's in the same spirit you denied being the emotional dummy, bakayoko999

baba hopless is spelt as hopeless and not that nonsense you spewedgrin

calm your balls, improvisor is outdated and wrong, you are a complete-retârd for not knowing that and it shall never be well with you for disgracing your parents yet againgrin

olodo
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:

this postmann get chicken brain ah swear, just when i asked him to drop my pics, he got so defensive yet again, lol, 40 year old emotional idiot with the brain of a child grin

You're predestined to walk the path I treaded but ill-fated to succeed because of your roots -- for you sprang from a tree of babbons. Like a monkey takes to bananas depicting his human masters but fails to place the peel in a trash can, so you ape me unsuccessfully because of your cognitive limitations.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:

baba hopless is spelt as hopeless and not that nonsense you spewedgrin

calm your balls, improvisor is outdated and wrong, you are a complete-retârd for not knowing that and it shall never be well with you for disgracing your parents yet againgrin

olodo

You wait for my posts armed with a dictionary by your side and still fail to comprehend everyday grammatical terms.

JSS 2F wasn't the right arm for you. Even with the F depicting "Failure" it is still above your intellectual pedigree. You should have been hauled in JSS 2M with the M depicting "Mutated Moŕon." That's the highest rank a dullard can attain.
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

You're predestined to walk the path I treaded but ill-fated to succeed because of your roots -- for you sprang from a tree of babbons. Like a monkey takes to bananas depicting his human masters but fails to place the peel in a trash can, so you ape me unsuccessfully because of your cognitive limitations.

grin grin grin
you know say the schmuck has inherently distorted chromosomes so he needs to plagiarise people he admires then go on to fight with them because he needs the attention tramadol and cocaine failed to reproduce.

Flog him as you will a child. There's no greater honour given to men than for another man to plagiarise your own work.

You're a king, believe me.

In 20 ,30 years to come, the greatest legacy that depressed druggie will show his son is his banter with lord postmann who he took the pain to steal his words line by line.

He's saving every page of this as a memorabilia for his next generation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

You wait for my posts armed with a dictionary by your side and still fail to comprehend everyday grammatical terms.

JSS 2F wasn't the right arm for you. Even with the F depicting "Failure" it is still above your intellectual pedigree. You should have been hauled in JSS 2M with the M depicting "Mutated slowpoke." That's the highest rank a dullard can attain.
grin grin grin

i was expecting more than this to evade your foolishness, you have become so softgrin

olodo, you behave like you never saw the four walls of a classroom, in all entirety, i specifically don't think you didgrin...Aren't you the lazy fool who doesn't know what compound nouns are, the rejected broke biitch who forgot workmate is a synonym for colleaguecheesy

you should curse your father for never sending you to schoolgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:

o boi see fresh boy, see cuteness, see the hair-carvings, the mumu don trip for my dressing and swag diegrin

mr palm slippers, i understand the vexation, you can't have what you don't have, stop being a sex starved iidiot, i have given you the go ahead, wânk on my picture and relieve yourself off those pains that has accumulated from being a broke, lonely, pitiable and rejected bastardgrin

Na this picture marinne see and made a conclusion say even the bingos for her street get hope pass you.

With your face wen dey ooz timidity and mugu-ship coupled with your roadside glass and table nakin polo.
Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
God forbid, thanks but i'd surely make a pass

who wants to follow the path of a degenerate, a 40 year old unmarried faggôt who gets embarrassed each time he calls out his cohort, one whose only gift in life is to be a reminder of what failure truly isgrin

If your cohorts can deny you here, then perhaps you have nothing else to live for as this is the only place where your life holds a bit of relevancegrin

baboon faced iddiot grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

Na this picture marinne see and made a conclusion say even the bingos for her street get hope pass you.

With your face wen dey ooz timidity and mugu-ship coupled with your roadside glass and table nakin polo.

You forgot the screenshots? Not just the pictures. He came with boring, trite jokes just like his disses and the girl said she wasn't impressed.

And the cyber zombie bolted to go look for more generic jokes to present.

It must be soooo lonely when he drops his phone and log out of Nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
BadBradley:
you know say the schmuck has inherently distorted chromosomes so he needs to plagiarise people he admires then go on to fight with them because he needs the attention tramadol and cocaine failed to reproduce.

Flog him as you will a child. There's no greater honour given to men than for another man to plagiarise your own work.

You're a king, believe me.

In 20 ,30 years to come, the greatest legacy that depressed druggie will show his son is his banter with lord postmann who he took the pain to steal his words lime by line.

He's saving every page of this as a memorabilia for his next generation.

Aahhhh!!!

Such river of accolades drenches me in a euphoria of accomplishment.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
BadBradley:

You forgot the screenshots? Not just the pictures. He came with boring, trite jokes just like his disses and the girl said she wasn't impressed.

And the cyber zombie bolted to go look for more generic jokes to present.

It must be soooo lonely when he drops his phone and log out of Nairaland grin grin grin grin

True, i forgot.

Here!

It was a quick snap he took before the saloon owner came hauling the two ajegunle monkeys out of her shop.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

Aahhhh!!!

Such river of accolades drenches me in a euphoria of accomplishment.

grin grin grin
as for me, I have sworn never to banter with a plagiarist.

That's disrespectful to order and hierarchy. A Nairaland thief and Plagiarists is the equivalent of a petty thief who robs a small provision shop.

I only have pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
BadBradley:
as for me, I have sworn never to banter with a plagiarist.

That's disrespectful to order and hierarchy. A Nairaland thief and Plagiarists is the equivalent of a petty thief who robs a small provision shop.

I only have pity.

Aye, master! Just leave him to me. Let me show him tthe rough paths of an ignoble recalcitrant.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Leave am like that, e no entergrin

olodo that cannot differentiate a polo from a v-neck tShirt, ode, this shows you aint gat reasonable wears, broke biitch oshigrin

how about you give her a mention to ask her now, stupid-dunce, since you have always been dumb enough to mention her in every page forgetting how frustrating it could be spamming her mentions, what a brainless faggôt you aregrin

yapping marrrinnnne like some sex-starved demented baboon, yet you got rejected and denied by her, she couldn't even grace your piteous âss with a quote, what a pathetic miserable piece of filth you aregrin

confused bastard, person know even know who curse you, as if being a failure is not enough for yougrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

Aye, master! Just leave him to me. Let me show him tthe rough paths of an ignoble recalcitrant.
this battle has been concluded long time ago. His ghost is just having doubts living his butchered flesh.

His only hope is for you to allow him make the last post.

He needs that more than he needs marineé. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin " leave am like that, e no enter". grin grin grin

Reminds me of junior secondary school when our teachers gave us lashes on our buttocks and we say "e no dey pain".

grin grin grin grin postmann,you are brutal. Reduce the flogging nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
edimolu3:

Leave am like that, e no entergrin

olodo that cannot differentiate a polo from a v-neck tShirt, ode, this shows you aint gat reasonable wears, broke biitch oshigrin

how about you give her a mention to ask her now, stupid-dunce, since you have always been dumb enough to mention her in every page forgetting how frustrating it could be spamming her mentions, what a brainless faggôt you aregrin

yapping marrrinnnne like some sex-starved demented baboon, yet you got rejected and denied by her, she couldn't even grace your piteous âss with a quote, what a pathetic miserable piece of filth you aregrin

confused bastard, person know even know who curse you, as if being a failure is not enough for yougrin

Just like you screamed 'e no enter" when that girl slammed you against the floor.

The moment your back made contact with the ground, the graves of all your ancestors shook in tremor. For one of their sons had just been initiated into the family cycle of shame.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

Just like you screamed 'e no enter" when that girl slammed you against the floor.

The moment your back made contact with the ground, the graves of all your ancestors shook in tremor. For one of their sons had just been initiated into the family cycle of shame.

grin grin grin grin
postmann, I swear you be clown.
cheesy

I know say as the girl lift am knack ground, him eyes go dey roll in fright and shame, thinking aahhh, kilo de, na me be this?

E be like say them plant one kind bio-chip for that boy body when dey make embarrassment dey locate am with the speed of 5G network grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
BadBradley:
postmann, I swear you be clown.
cheesy

I know say as the fork lift am knack ground, him eyes go dey roll in fright and shame, thinking aahhh, kilo de, na me be this?

E be like say them plant one kind bio-chip for that boy body when dey make embarrassment dey locate am with the speed of 5G network grin grin grin

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin grin
pffft, yawnnnnnss......you better tap out already and stop forcing wordsgrin

Lets talk about your addled brain not being able to differentiate a polo wear from a v-neck t-shirt, no wonder you lack fashion sensegrin

Broke biitch!....

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Postmann, pause at this moment if you read this post and haven't responded already.

Make we see who e pain pass, who needs to quench his pain and hurt with more quote.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
40 year old iidiots who are still struggling with their homosexualities think they got voice to speak where real men aregrin

hahahahahha, bunch of lazy never-do-wells blighting this whole forum with their misfortunes, this bumb.ae obsessed fool had even quoted zandhhha/toza.ra yesterday trying to show his weak intellect when he "zandhhhha" was flogging joe like an helpless chicken in that homo-threadgrin

i just couldn't help but laugh myself to stupor, what a confused-hypocrite the iidiot above me ischeesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.