Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45473 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Postmann have you now seen the simple psychological test your victim and customer failed?

He needed to respond again after claiming your whooping was forced and " e no enter".

I implore you to pity this dude.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BakaYoko999: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
postmann:

May your dyslexia be magnified to your last generation for your brazen show of hopless desperation.

IMPROVISOR is a person who composes and performs music, poetry, etc., spontaneously or without preparation.

It's in the same spirit you denied being the emotional dummy, bakayoko999

The Biggest fool. I can see my curses is running it's full course.
You would have noticed you are losing your sanity, you now bark,an evil part of you is now being made manifest in a monumental proportion. An evil part you are trying to subdue is coming back strong with a vengeance. Yes, that's it grin. Don't be too worried, it's only madness grin. You will run mad for a few years then get run over by a truck. The blood from your brain with spash all over the tared road. When you get to hell, you will remember I told you of your death.

Rest in Peace
Sealed by the blood of the lamb
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BakaYoko999: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lala247 and marinee, You ladies are wicked grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:38am On Apr 30, 2018
BakaYoko999:
I, edi-retaŕd, the JSS 2F dullard I'm the Biggest fool. I can see the curses are running it's full course in my life.
I have noticed I am losing my sanity, I now bark and can't contain myself anymore. An evil part of me is now being made manifest in a monumental proportion. An evil part i tried to subdue is coming back strong with a vengeance. I can't help it. Even my drug addiction is getting worse. I'm not too worried though, it's only madness and it runs in my family. I will run mad for a few years then get run over by a truck. I've been longing to join my mom ever since marrinee dumped me. The blood from my brain with spash all over the tared road to remind her of her cruelty towards me. When I get to hell, I will report her to my mother.

You all should wish me Rest in Peace

I understand shame and pain forced you out of your cave to look for me, especially after failing lezz psychological test.
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:47am On Apr 30, 2018
BakaYoko999:
Lala247 and marinee, You ladies are wicked grin

Quess who always needs more than one post to send a message?

Bwuhahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BakaYoko999: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2018
grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
postmann:

I understand shame and pain forced you out of your cave to look for me, especially after failing lezz psychological test.
grin grin grin
you're still bantering with that dim-witted animal who had to create an alternate to lick his own balls in a thread he's been butchered?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2018
BakaYoko999:
The Biggest fool. I can see my curses is running it's full course.
You would have noticed you are losing your sanity, you now bark,an evil part of you is now being made manifest in a monumental proportion. An evil part you are trying to subdue is coming back strong with a vengeance. Yes, that's it grin. Don't be too worried, it's only madness grin. You will run mad for a few years then get run over by a truck. The blood from your brain with spash all over the tared road. When you get to hell, you will remember I told you of your death.

Rest in Peace

hahahahahaha, no point saying amen, dude is exhibiting signs of dementia faster than his whôrish mother cûms upon massive diick drillingcheesy

bro, the height of foolishness is for dimwitted 40 year olds to assume am the same person as you even when the facts are being laid baregrin

For Christ sakes, i don't even cuss or diss like you, your words are only curse-filled best at not giving pain to your enemy #nooffence! Mine is far more, i have stood ground, dishing rebuttals and toying with their destinies as i fit! and this faggôts think i'd cower behind an alt, lolgrin

i have kept them jobless and hopeless for weeks, staying glued to this thread like sex starved retârds bumping my mentions with recycled and cheeky verbiages , hoping i'd cower, "cower my black âss" they must be mad, perhaps they forget this is a forum where no one gives a heck bou no one's existencegrin

Talking about intelligence , anyone treading in such light would obviously figure out the difference, but what do you expect from 40 year olds who bask in great misfortunes worthy of a life timegrin

Truth is, they have already figured aint you, but they know admitting that will further validate the innumerable reasons to which i have always referred to postmann and badBradley as dumb and stupidcheesy

Told you to ignore that bastard called postmann aka postgoat, and leave him to me, he and his gây partner won't match at all, they are scared-little-puppets who seek solace in eachother's embrace when their âsses are being aggressively pummelled cheesy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
will yhu kip that maggot infested mouth shut before i wooz u beta slapcheesy!

shame and pain, lol, do you even have the faintest idea of what the word contrues? where is thy pain oh mere mortal? grin

one word defines the whole of your education, "foolishness"

Cowering fôôl, so if i had not stumbled on this thread, i for no know say u dey run your mouth anyhow abi? coward! You could have given me a mention na make i scatter your destiny yet againgrin

Dude be beating a dead horse, do you know how stupid you look when you assume two monikers as same, o ma sheun oooogrin

And if them ask for intelligent persons you go wan raise hand ooo? thundar faya ya papa for theregrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2018
postmann aka postgoat, infact i get ur time today, make i go wear uniformgrin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 1:56pm On May 02, 2018
postmann:

Quess who always needs more than one post to send a message?

Bwuhahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!

This is your proof that am bakayoko? such a disgrace to other 40 year olds you are!

olodo, what kind of iidiot spells guess as "quess"? talking about brain seizuresgrin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:42pm On May 02, 2018
edimolu:

hahahahahaha, no point saying amen, dude is exhibiting signs of dementia faster than his whôrish mother cûms upon massive diick drillingcheesy

bro, the height of foolishness is for dimwitted 40 year olds to assume am the same person as you even when the facts are being laid baregrin

For Christ sakes, i don't even cuss or diss like you, your words are only curse-filled best at not giving pain to your enemy #nooffence! Mine is far more, i have stood ground, dishing rebuttals and toying with their destinies as i fit! and this faggôts think i'd cower behind an alt, lolgrin

i have kept them jobless and hopeless for weeks, staying glued to this thread like sex starved retârds bumping my mentions with recycled and cheeky verbiages , hoping i'd cower, "cower my black âss" they must be mad, perhaps they forget this is a forum where no one gives a heck bou no one's existencegrin

Talking about intelligence , anyone treading in such light would obviously figure out the difference, but what do you expect from 40 year olds who bask in great misfortunes worthy of a life timegrin

Truth is, they have already figured aint you, but they know admitting that will further validate the innumerable reasons to which i have always referred to postmann and badBradley as dumb and stupidcheesy

Told you to ignore that bastard called postmann aka postgoat, and leave him to me, he and his gây partner won't match at all, they are scared-little-puppets who seek solace in eachother's embrace when their âsses are being aggressively pummelled cheesy

would I really make the mistake again to engage a plagiarist?

Would I be willing to put a digital thief on the limelight again?

Dear boy, you have outlived your relevance and lost your right to brawl anyone in Nairaland the moment you stole my words in Nairaland and used same against and to impress people.

37 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2018
BadBradley:

Dear boy, you have outlived your relevance and lost your right to brawl anyone in Nairaland the moment you stole my words in Nairaland and used same against and to impress people.
oga shut the Bleep up abeegi, odegrin, in your pitiable and sorrowful life don't you ever affiliate yourself with me by using the word "dear"..what nonsense? infact it shan't be well with you!

kip scattering my head with your foolish grammar, olodo MR "on the limelight",....so "in the limelight" has expired shey? odegrin

i never knew you have become "anyone", or that brawling now pays your bills, stupid ediaatgrin

listen up biitch, i will quote you as i deem fit, pummel your âss as i choose to and there is nothing you, your wretched father or your whôrish mother would do about itcheesy

plagiarist my âssgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
edimolu:
postmann aka postgoat, infact i get ur time today, make i go wear uniformgrin

...just when life closes its doors against you and boredom and frustration make a clench on your soul, you look for a cheap distraction from your deplorable condition.

...when you exhaust your last kobo on cheap drugs and your poverty can't satisfy your addiction, you look for a cheap vent.

...and when the night draws its curtains in, you lay down in solitude and count your bruises and travails, my projection illuminates your dark world and anger takes over you. You become helpless! I've become your addiction.

I've moved on! Far away from this battlefield. That's what champions do after a routine victory. I left the soil drunk with your blood.

But you haunt this ground crestfallenly, looking for your lost dignity. All you'd ever find are the echoes of my sword slashing through your flesh and the rubbles from your broken reputation -- the insignias of a fallen soldier.

So long!

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Jangbajantis: 8:38pm On May 03, 2018
postmann:

...just when life closes its doors against you and boredom and frustration make a clench on your soul, you look for a cheap distraction from your deplorable condition.

...when you exhaust your last kobo on cheap drugs and your poverty can't satisfy your addiction, you look for a cheap vent.

...and when the night draws its curtains in, you lay down in solitude and count your bruises and travails, my projection illuminates your dark world and anger takes over you. You become helpless! I've become your addiction.

I've moved on! Far away from this battlefield. That's what champions do after a routine victory. I left the soil drunk with your blood.

But you haunt this ground crestfallenly, looking for your lost dignity. All you'd ever find are the echoes of my sword slashing through your flesh and the rubbles from your broken reputation -- the insignias of a fallen soldier.

So long!

Ambulance please!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6956509_20180206110012_jpeged30169762a0776a78c1dc0f793b5755

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Jangbajantis: 8:40pm On May 03, 2018
BadBradley:
you're still bantering with that dim-witted animal who had to create an alternate to lick his own balls in a thread he's been butchered?

Someone cannot play with you guys again?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6748918_fbimg1519593700572_jpege116a0a42a059fc5556532a4f79c8025

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Jangbajantis: 8:43pm On May 03, 2018
BadBradley:

We are all humans, you know? And we have feelings.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6748898_fbimg1515421607887_jpegf48320b36a18b8578884f1fedb8d0790

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Jangbajantis: 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
postmann:

You must be a pathetic wimp presenting me with this lengthy thesis interspersed with explanatory babbles. And You needed two replies for just one of my jawbreaking punches. lipsrsealed That's how bad reality cuts through your pretence like a knife passes through butter.

Now who's pained? grin grin grin. Who was given brutal jabs that he had to embark on a long explanatory thesis? grin grin grin You had to settle for a sickle cell carrier (AS) instead of the full blown Sickler we all know you are. grin grin grin grin That's what i made you do -- be on the defensive like a bìtch laden with a monster size còck. grin grin grin

Oh, you "like" lala. Wow! But she said "oh, no thanks, I like lezz". Hmmm! That was a dirty slap of rejection. You don't need to explain what went down. Your diagrace is on digital prints, stored in hard drive. grin grin grin

You tickle me with your dumb pretence. You have to demonstrate the ability to be a good diss improvisor or offer a repellant to my free-falling missiles before calling my diss depiction of your horrible life stale.

I bet when that girl slammed your back against the floor, you employed the same dumb trick by saying " I landed sideways, my back didn't touch the floor." Pathetic con artist! Bwuahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

There's so much difference between us. Like a live grenade to fireworks. One is meant for destruction while the other serves as an instrument of amusement. Your disses are like cheap elementary fireworks from a down town Chinese factory. You rant and complain and beat your sickle cell-ed chest like a typical yoruba coward.
grin grin grin

What's inside that chest?! Some damaged arteries conveying your deformed red blood cells from a heart too weak to pump blood to your wobbly penis.

Be careful son, the average life expectancy of a Sickler in a third world country like Nigeria is similar to that of a chicken. And i don't think the proceeds from your father's wooden chemist shop can offord the bills for a decent health care.

I torment you with reality. That's what I do. I'm like a virus, I've taken over your brain, hijacking your limbic system. You got so emotional and touchy that you had to readily admit being an AS genotype. You're such a mental vegetable!

That's why I called you a bìtch with a còck-ready rectum. A pussy-fied nigga! I don't just employ words. I use them to depict a corresponding character.

I left your rectum damaged with torn sphincters and ruptured corpora cavernosa. You'd be needing some butt pad like a true pusy-fied nigga! grin grin grin

And oh, cognitive dissonance -- that's a medical term for a retàrd like you with mental unreliability. grin grin grin

If you weren't from a family of prehistoric gorillas and uncouth brutes who never saw the four walls of education, you'd have known what that term meant.

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Marrinee dumpee!
grin grin grin

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Akant take this oooooooo! AKANT!!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6437316_20171208180845_jpeg7f8af6868a2244c031082e0c85138e03

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
postmann:

[s]just when life closes its doors against you and boredom and frustration make a clench on your soul, you look for a cheap distraction from your deplorable condition.

So long[/s]
yawnnnnssss!!!! so much boringness embedded in one write!!!

unmotivated iidiot, you lost the zeal to diss and went on about some folktale gibberish albeit in a futile attempt to massage your depleted ego. such a mindless retârd you aregrin

I stand fully erect, head high,feeling undaunted and unshaken by ur recyled jargons, now you screaming vindication like an adult with a ravaged-brain! lol...it is funny how dumb some 40 year olds can get!

I couldn't help but notice the way you kept squealing "win win win" like an helpless chicken, perhaps you need a brain rejuvenation, the fact that you could be stupid enough to call this a brawl means you are really fûcked in tha headgrin

This aint about that biitch, this is me taking morning pisses on your credibility, letting the whole world see you for what you truly are; a branded jobless 40 year old unmarried fôôl who has been glued to this thread replying every of my comment showcasing his laziness in excelling off-nairaland, truth is, this is the only place you could assume a bit of recognitiongrin

pray tell, what pains you the more? your failure as a man, or the fact that as much as you type your supposed "vicious-disses", i make mockery of it and make you appear stupid than ever? grin

That reminds me, am no longer bakayoko right?
Uneducated fôôl, you had wandered aimlessly into this thread so defiantly and now you leaving like a mouse, pathetic-bastardgrin

you know what? i think you are a big time biitch, one who has seen through many diicks (including that of badbradley) that your brain have been blown away by the draughtgrin

just be a pal and throw yourself under the train or you string a noose around your neck, anchored with a heavy stone and toss yourself into the mainland bridge, trust me, no one would miss you including your gây partnersgrin

uneducated fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:31pm On May 03, 2018
Jangbajantis:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Akant take this oooooooo! AKANT!!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6437316_20171208180845_jpeg7f8af6868a2244c031082e0c85138e03
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.