Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? (35127 Views)

Carter Efe Vs Berri Tiga FIGHT Dirty Over ‘machala’ Song / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Alejob: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2018
Una don start again......

They are both winners in their respective rights!
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by jojothaiv(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Cutehector:
Efe should have used that money to open bet9ja shop
Na Because Of You Efe Release Am Sorry Am Winning...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Kposkila: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Offpoint:
OK I don't want to be the early morning hater, cuz I just checked on my clock now and the time reads '5:31 am. which is naturally normal for anyone not to sound pain or drunk.

After extreme examination and monitoring of both of them... I'm giving my opinion based on what I've come to conclude on: and these are my conclusions.
1. one of them was suffering from extreme poverty and when he hits the jackpot he was intoxicated, losses his sense of reasoning and refuses to CAME up with any tangible business idea to invest his money on. so, his village people who never liked him in the first place; controlled him into the music industry, then took his senses so that he shouldn't listen to his well wishers advised and left him with only two sentence "base on logistic" and "warri" . And he spent the whole 25m recording those 2 sentences. The painful part is... those managing him then refused to advised him and that was how all he wasted all the money and he loss his relevancy.

2. The second person was favoured by her village people and the universe cuz she was born with sense....she utilized that opportunity.

jeez what's wrong with me?
Early morning weed!

1 Like

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by jojothaiv(m): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Offpoint:
OK I don't want to be the early morning hater, cuz I just checked on my clock now and the time reads '5:31 am. which is naturally normal for anyone not to sound pain or drunk.

After extreme examination and monitoring of both of them... I'm giving my opinion based on what I've come to conclude on: and these are my conclusions.
1. one of them was suffering from extreme poverty and when he hits the jackpot he was intoxicated, losses his sense of reasoning and refuses to CAME up with any tangible business idea to invest his money on. so, his village people who never liked him in the first place; controlled him into the music industry, then took his senses so that he shouldn't listen to his well wishers advised and left him with only two sentence "base on logistic" and "warri" . And he spent the whole 25m recording those 2 sentences. The painful part is... those managing him then refused to advised him and that was how all he wasted all the money and he loss his relevancy.

2. The second person was favoured by her village people and the universe cuz she was born with sense....she utilized that opportunity.

jeez what's wrong with me?
What soberness conceal.....

Base On Logistics, boss..
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by onatisi(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2018
if only efe had known ,
maybe he would have just relocated abroad
get some good education and build his life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by deyink1: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2018
efe fail to know what next after winning, he should forget anything music its not his calling at all, ao bisola won the fame

by the way am in need of samsung galaxy s4 19505 in ibadan
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

This is the reason I prefer miracle to win this season.
E better make the guy carry the money go back school go complete him professional training as a pilot

I am tired of seeing misguided fellow taking that money home in the name of I sabi sing, I sabi act.

If you got the showbiz talent, all u need is the exposure and not entirely the money. For the past few weeks, multichoice has choked down into every home names like ifu ennada, bam bam, teddy a, Nina, cc, lolu, Alex, et al for no good reason free of charge.

That is enough exposure, now go ahead and use the fame, work hard to be the celebrity you want. Let those who need the money to get better education take the money.

Just take a look at the present housemates, what do u think any of them will do with 45million naira ? Just being realistic, I watch the show so well, I watch their mental awareness, I fear they can not control such funds. The best thing is to give miracle the money to go and pay school fees grin

At least let the biafran people have one more pilot to drop some shells
Mechonu there! Shatap!!
BigBrother is not a scholarship program. If Biafrans want to train their pilot, they should contribute money to that effect. By the way, that boy is a dummy. You guys shouldn't waste your money on him.

Rico Swavey deserve the money, so he can use it to treat his autistic cousin.

1 Like

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by myners007: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2018
All of who talking thrash about Efe's career are quite envious of the guy. His videos are da bombb with over millions of views,. The guy is raking money from shows, commercials, internet and from other merchandise, yet u guys are blinded to the thruth because of envy. Who amongst u is more famous and as rich as Efe? Based on logistic, i rest my case for now cos Efe is a true winner why all you wailers are losers

2 Likes

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by talk2percy(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Bisola is a bit above Efe. Efe seems kinda lost and confused about his musical career
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Oluwambo147(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Centyakam:
No difference...

both aren't winning....
I swear na only nairaland you dey if you truly thinks Bisola is not winning even her daughter is winning
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Oluwambo147(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2018
myners007:
All of who talking thrash about Efe's career are quite envious of the guy. His videos are da bombb with over millions of views,. The guy is raking money from shows, commercials, internet and from other merchandise, yet u guys are blinded to the thruth because of envy. Who amongst u is more famous and as rich as Efe? Based on logistic, i rest my case for now cos Efe is a true winner why all you wailers are losers
nonsense tell us the commercial he is into and show us his music videos that is worthy of watching for a second time if not for God he almost affect olamide with his wack music and for you thinking Efe is richer than all nairalanders that's when i realized how big of a fool you are
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by scholes0(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Cutehector:

Jiiisos!!!

Who talk this kain thing?

2 Likes

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by onatisi(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2018
myners007:
efe , how far nau ? not that we hate you ooo , just telling you what you should have done ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2018
My worst regret dis year was using my last 4mb in my phone to download "warri",DAT song is wack

I don't know who told efe DAT is talent was in music, he should have started a kerosene business with DAT money, DAT one will pay him pass d music he's forcing himself into
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by flington4550(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Cutehector:

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2018
but bisola was already in show biz before bbnaija. so guess it was easier. compare him with someone not there before nah so it can make sense

1 Like

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by kollinpowel(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2018
daviefm:
NONE OF THEM IS WINNING.

THE SMALL GIRL WEY DO 'YUM YUM' IN SAMVITA ADVERT GEH FAME THAN EFE AND BISOLA COMBINED
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by ImaIma1(f): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

E better make the guy carry the money go back school go complete him professional training as a pilot

I am tired of seeing misguided fellow taking that money home in the name of I sabi sing, I sabi act.

If you got the showbiz talent, all u need is the exposure and not entirely the money. For the past few weeks, multichoice has choked down into every home names like ifu ennada, bam bam, teddy a, Nina, cc, lolu, Alex, et al for no good reason free of charge.

That is enough exposure, now go ahead and use the fame, work hard to be the celebrity you want. Let those who need the money to get better education take the money.
[b]
Just take a look at the present housemates, what do u think any of them will do with 45million naira ? Just being realistic, I watch the show so well, I watch their mental awareness, I fear they can not control such funds. [/b]The best thing is to give miracle the money to go and pay school fees grin

You are right. Not Alex...not Rico...not Nina. Miracle and CeeC seems more serious and responsible
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by EmmyDJourno: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Efe never had a future in the music industry

He should have used the money to sharpen his acting skill at that school in New York and follow AY and other dey act "Warri" dey go

But now owo ti tan cool

3 Likes

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Paulpeterparker: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Cutehector:

how Efe would be feeling right now. but bet9ja shop for favour am oh.

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Corrinthians(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Cutehector:
Efe on seeing this. grin grin

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by sandrahnaub(f): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Just take a look at the present housemates, what do u think any of them will do with 45million naira ? Just being realistic, I watch the show so well, I watch their mental awareness, I fear they can not control such funds. The best thing is to give miracle the money to go and pay school fees grin

Well said
#teammiracle
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by myners007: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Oluwambo147:
nonsense tell us the commercial he is into and show us his music videos that is worthy of watching for a second time if not for God he almost affect olamide with his wack music and for you thinking Efe is richer than all nairalanders that's when i realized how big of a fool you are
only if u were properly raised, u would ve insulted me. i forgive son, bt pls try to be civil next time
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by TIDDOLL(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Warri!! warri!! warri!!
Dem go hear am now...
Old warri, Area!!
See Mehnnn, six months gone, Hw far now??
Efe still dey shine, hw far nw??
grin grin grin grin grin

Lmaooooo

I no sabi why I like dat song....
Doh e no get meaning... grin.

E b Lyk one moral song wey we dey sing, on early morning jogs at Kainji Lake NP.
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by innocential3032(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
We dnt have power to judge ,you dnt knw wat efe and bisola net worth. But judging from who has got more fame,then i wil say is bisola
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by CSTR1002: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2018
onatisi:
if only efe had known ,
maybe he would have just relocated abroad
get some good education and build his life
That is what any smart Nigerian with money should do.

3 Likes

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by eightsin(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

at the bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Tetragramaton(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Your last statement is uncalled for. Its looking so tribalistic. Number 2 if we go by what you wrote, tobi is more deserving than miracle. For so many many reasons. He is more talented in all aspects. Miracle will not be seen or heard of again and might even end up carrying girls up and down since that was what he did in the house to get the money. So your argument holds no water.
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Dammylois(f): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Bisola all the way....she has featured in some sensible movies and she did a great Job...I don't know about the songs though but she's repn....Others dey snap picture upandan..I no even knw Wr our brother dey
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by antyokya: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

I disagree with you bro. Lolu is the only sensible and reasonable individual left in that house since bito left early. Miracle is another efe in the making. No intelligence, no creativity and no charisma
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by pxjosh(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Cutehector:
You're very wicked. You made me laugh so hard inside a commercial bus

1 Like

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Addme: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

You were making sense till that last sentence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.