Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? (35128 Views)

Carter Efe Vs Berri Tiga FIGHT Dirty Over ‘machala’ Song / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by MrMakaveli20(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Efe for just settle down with foodstuff business. buying crayfish from Oron and selling in Lagos
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by deepwater(f): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Addme:
You were making sense till that last sentence.

I am amazed that people see no sense when others ask for freedom shocked
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by KosyJerry(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=Meloshi post=66414172][/quote]

Wetin concern me?? It’s selfie morning fuckerzzzz

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by folake4u(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Bisola is the real MVP. Her acting skills in the Skinny Girl in Transit series was topnotch. She's going places too smiley
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by onatisi(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2018
no mind the guy
he thinks say e easy to be like davido and wizkid
CSTR1002:

That is what any smart Nigerian with money should do.
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by onatisi(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Efe never had a future in the music industry

He should have used the money to sharpen his acting skill at that school in New York and follow AY and other dey act "Warri" dey go

But now owo ti tan cool

money goes fast when one doesnt have any proper plan for it before it comes . he would have bought the best designers ,gone on clubbing with friends , and many other expenses , and those saying he has talent too would have been milking him dry by writing wack songs for him

2 Likes

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by giwish(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2018
sum pple here harbour lot of hatred nd envy in them,which amongst bisola's single is bigger than efe's warri alone?sum of u jst av dis badmouth syndrome in u....so far so good efe is doin well at least better dan all oda housemates
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Addme: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

This is the reason I prefer miracle to win this season.
E better make the guy carry the money go back school go complete him professional training as a pilot

I am tired of seeing misguided fellow taking that money home in the name of I sabi sing, I sabi act.

If you got the showbiz talent, all u need is the exposure and not entirely the money. For the past few weeks, multichoice has choked down into every home names like ifu ennada, bam bam, teddy a, Nina, cc, lolu, Alex, et al for no good reason free of charge.

That is enough exposure, now go ahead and use the fame, work hard to be the celebrity you want. Let those who need the money to get better education take the money.

Just take a look at the present housemates, what do u think any of them will do with 45million naira ? Just being realistic, I watch the show so well, I watch their mental awareness, I fear they can not control such funds. The best thing is to give miracle the money to go and pay school fees grin

At least let the biafran people have one more pilot to drop some shells

Joke on you should you have the thoughts that the sun shall not set forth at dawn.
tongue

Woe betides the heart that assumes that thought, UMU CHINEKE MUST BE FREE grin
I am wholeheartedly in support of biafra but it would befoolhardy to think that Miracle educations would be sponsored by Nigerians on a program tag with Naija name and he would turn back to drop a bomb on tbat same Nigeria .Can't you see how contradictory you sound.

1 Like

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
And played 2sure odds abi? grin
ehen...since him be celebrity so many boiz go dey patronize am
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by prettyboi1(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

This is the reason I prefer miracle to win this season.
E better make the guy carry the money go back school go complete him professional training as a pilot

I am tired of seeing misguided fellow taking that money home in the name of I sabi sing, I sabi act.

If you got the showbiz talent, all u need is the exposure and not entirely the money. For the past few weeks, multichoice has choked down into every home names like ifu ennada, bam bam, teddy a, Nina, cc, lolu, Alex, et al for no good reason free of charge.

That is enough exposure, now go ahead and use the fame, work hard to be the celebrity you want. Let those who need the money to get better education take the money.

Just take a look at the present housemates, what do u think any of them will do with 45million naira ? Just being realistic, I watch the show so well, I watch their mental awareness, I fear they can not control such funds. The best thing is to give miracle the money to go and pay school fees grin

At least let the biafran people have one more pilot to drop some shells

Joke on you should you have the thoughts that the sun shall not set forth at dawn.
tongue

Woe betides the heart that assumes that thought, UMU CHINEKE MUST BE FREE grin

You're the one who needs more education here...you even need it more than Miracle cos you're out rightly dumb. Maybe we should contribute 1k each on Nairaland to send you to school to get some sense & wisdom.

1. Firstly, Miracle is a civil pilot & not a military pilot so which 'shells' can he drop? Dummie, only military-trained pilots fly fighter jets and/or bombers.

2. Secondly, if you believe in your foolish Biafra so much, why are you interested in Nigeria's "Big Brother Naija"?

3. If you had sense, why will you be depending on getting money from Nigeria's "Big Brother Naija" to dream about your never existing 'Biafra'?

4. Lastly, I'm sure you feel like you have sense o but I bet you're not even living in any state you claim belongs to 'Biafra'. I bet you're living in Lagos, Abuja or some other 'Nigerian state' just like you're using Nigeria's Nairaland.

Gerrarahia smello!
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by adegeye38(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Bisola by far, she has appeared in Blockbuster movies and just realesed her single
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by achillesfoot(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2018
deepwater:

Freedom from where and from whom? Is it not time we all understood that we are one country and the only thing we need freedom from is our mentality which has grounded us to this hole we presently find ourselves.
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by achillesfoot(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2018
prettyboi1:

You're the one who needs more education here...you even need it more than Miracle cos you're out rightly dumb. Maybe we should contribute 1k each on Nairaland to send you to school to get some sense & wisdom.

1. Firstly, Miracle is a civil pilot & not a military pilot so which 'shells' can he drop? Dummie, only military-trained pilots fly fighter jets and/or bombers.

2. Secondly, if you believe in your foolish Biafra so much, why are you interested in Nigeria's "Big Brother Naija"?

3. If you had sense, why will you be depending on getting money from Nigeria's "Big Brother Naija" to dream about your never existing 'Biafra'?

4. Lastly, I'm sure you feel like you have sense o but I bet you're not even living in any state you claim belongs to 'Biafra'. I bet you're living in Lagos, Abuja or some other 'Nigerian state' just like you're using Nigeria's Nairaland.

Gerrarahia smello!
Don't mind her jare, her own definition of freedom is dropping bombs and she still went ahead to write Umu Chineke meaning children of God. A true child of God does not think of throwing bombs from the sky to kill millions of people, personally I say you are a child of a blood lusting demon.
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by ehardetola(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dat one think say na Warri him dey disgrace he no know say naim sef he dey fool. L
Average Warri boy na Voltage King not dis one.

The matter really pain u
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by deepwater(f): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Addme:
I am wholeheartedly in support of biafra but it would befoolhardy to think that Miracle educations would be sponsored by Nigerians on a program tag with Naija name and he would turn back to drop a bomb on that same Nigeria .Can't you see how contradictory you sound.

A typical Nigerian trained graduate, they read but accept what they have in mind and not what is being read.

show me where you saw ''and he would turn back to drop a bomb on that same Nigeria'' in my comment, so Biafra can not fight another country again angry
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Ecuador1(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
deanoffaculty:
#TeamBisola....
Her talents never still fetch her 2mil not to talk of 25mil
I’m sorry I’m winning
Leave her for back
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Ecuador1(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Offpoint:
OK I don't want to be the early morning hater, cuz I just checked on my clock now and the time reads '5:31 am. which is naturally normal for anyone not to sound pain or drunk.

After extreme examination and monitoring of both of them... I'm giving my opinion based on what I've come to conclude on: and these are my conclusions.
1. one of them was suffering from extreme poverty and when he hits the jackpot he was intoxicated, losses his sense of reasoning and refuses to CAME up with any tangible business idea to invest his money on. so, his village people who never liked him in the first place; controlled him into the music industry, then took his senses so that he shouldn't listen to his well wishers advised and left him with only two sentence "base on logistic" and "warri" . And he spent the whole 25m recording those 2 sentences. The painful part is... those managing him then refused to advised him and that was how he wasted all the money and he loss his relevancy.

2. The second person was favoured by her village people and the universe cuz she was born with sense....she utilized that opportunity.

jeez what's wrong with me?
They second person that was favored by her village people and also by they universe
Can’t even boast of 1mil
And who lie give u say Warri don finish him 25mil him be graduate for economics so do not be deceive
Fool as if u get him bank statement
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by deanoffaculty: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ecuador1:

Her talents never still fetch her 2mil not to talk of 25mil
I’m sorry I’m winning
Leave her for back
Don't be in a hurry dude, she's getting there.....even far above 25M. Bisola is a ''work in a progress''.
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shior,
When even Emmanuella is doing better than them both grin
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by emmyfizzy12(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
taurusdude0:
If u ask me bisola,cos the other one is just singing rubbish
una na leal lubishi oooo. efe will be better as a brick layer to a musician.

1 Like

Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Offpoint: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ecuador1:

They second person that was favored by her village people and also by they universe
Can’t even boast of 1mil
And who lie give u say Warri don finish him 25mil him be graduate for economics so do not be deceive
Fool as if u get him bank statement
call me fool again
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by MamaletASO: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Its crystal clear. The girl, Bisola, is better.
Efe should have open a Bet9ja shop..and stop those rubbish he is doing...

BISOLA is far better!!
Re: A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? by Ecuador1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
deanoffaculty:

Don't be in a hurry dude, she's getting there.....even far above 25M. Bisola is a ''work in a progress''.

Same with warri
Go listen to his ep
His improving
So we should all stop dey hating
So that we all can also achieve our dreams
Mind u I’m not a fan of any celebrity
I don’t hate on them
I wish all man well
So that it will be well with me also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Is Dating Rema See Latest Proof (pictures And Video) / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.