Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) (4190 Views)

Man Filmed Having Sex With Flag Pole On Golf Course (photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Energy Drinks Leave New Father With Hole In His Skull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
A man was filmed ‘having sex with the ninth hole while pleasuring himself with the flag pole’.

Steven Gayton, who posted the video to
Facebook, noticed the man lying on the grass in the rain with his trousers around his knees.

The man can be seen holding a 6ft flag pole at his bare rear end while filming himself at
Brackenwood Golf Course in Merseyside
yesterday.

After about a minute the man places the flag
back into the hole and gets up from the
ground before pulling his trousers back up.
As he walks away, The man can be seen looking around before casually walking off around the side of a bush. ‘He was on his own and it looked like he was doing it for a kick and filming himself doing it,’ Steven said.
‘From where we was it looked like he had his penis in the hole while he had the flag in his backside. It’s the most weirdest thing I’ve ever had the misfortune to see”

See the photos below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-filmed-having-sex-with-hole-of-golf-course/

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by Earthquake1: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Conji is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by godfatherx: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2018
This one nah international "science student". He don drink gutter water.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by highqueen(f): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2018
so long hole is therelipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
pervart everywhere.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by nNEOo(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
I just pity our ladies

. . .keep doing shakara you hear!
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by donstan18: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Shukura kilokosho shuku Shaker

All na hole na hole even if na borehole
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by AlexCk: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Lol

Could be Truth or Dare though.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2018
That Dude Must Be Naturally Insane
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2018
MetroBaba1:
That Dude Must Be Naturally Insane

Oh no

Its a pity
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by nanakgh(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2018
;DAt the end of the day I sincerely hope this guy gets some puzzay soon. no bro needs to go through such torture just to nut sad
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2018
nanakgh:
;DAt the end of the day I sincerely hope this guy gets some puzzay soon. no bro needs to go through such torture just to nut sad
grin grin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2018
nNEOo:
I just pity our ladies

. . .keep doing shakara you hear!
Oh no
Why?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by imthealpha: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by jericco1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
no be small gutter water o
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
godfatherx:
This one nah international "science student". He don drink gutter water.

Chai!
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
jericco1:
no be small gutter water o
Oh no
Pass it to me..
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by jericco1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no
Pass it to me..
I can't do that
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Guys !!!!!e don reach to fvck ground too
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by deanoffaculty: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
This planet Earth is turning to another thing..........lemme move to planet Kepler-186f.
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by mikejj(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
oyibo yahoo boy. e wan use f hole to ritual

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by ogaJona(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
hole nah hole
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
ogaJona:
hole nah hole
Chai! Really?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by nNEOo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no
Why?

why?

You didn't just ask that ryt?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikejj:
oyibo yahoo boy. e wan use f hole to ritual

You again?
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by Mznaett: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is a man's world after all.
So he has every reason to do that. grin
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mznaett:
This is a man's world after all.
So he has every reason to do that. grin
Hmmmmmmmm
So you have supported his actions? Right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Does She Look Like / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help / Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.