Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (54356 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by innocential3032(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Even as a barca fan dat i am,still clap n argue with anyone dat says messi is a gud goal scorer than ororo. There is no way i wil share my love with barca with any team in the world. But loving ronaldo more than messi .best goal ever
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Onisokuso1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
coolh3ad:

Please answer na. Is C. RONALDO the first person to score a bicycle kick in the champions league?. You Ronaldo fans can like to argue blindly ehn. Na wa o. C. Ronaldo is a great player. No doubt. But make una no dey argue blindly.....
he may not be but his was massive as in MASSIVE angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

Old man
You that's been watching ball since

Mention someone else

And I will go on YouTube to check it
Have you heard a player called Oleg salenko? The only player to score 5 goals in a single match in the world cup against cameroon. Fans applauded him for that. I can't be racking my brain on football. Nothing spectacular about the goal CR7 scored. A goalkeeper did it in South Africa, his name is Masernuke(I might not write his name properly).

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by NonFarmPayrol: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
spactacus:
U can close the thread after watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLX0IdEK96o

mehn the goals here shocked shocked shocked shocked

u killed op with this

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Bimpe29: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where have you been since past decade?

CR7 has been wallowing and making headlines in each of the past 10 seasons, as far as success and accolades are concerned in the world of football.

Nairalanddist:

just because of bicycle kick
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by wingmanII: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
idiot...u must be short to think messi is better than ronaldo
Messi is definitely more skilled. Take it or leave it. This is a fact of life

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by coolh3ad(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onisokuso1:
he may not be but his was massive as in MASSIVE angry

Can you please explain what you mean by massive. Maybe you should watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic's 30 yards bicycle kick again then you will know the true meaning of MASSIVE!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by zuma4k(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Haha, how come we've never heard of Ronaldo being compared with the greatest players of all time including Pele and Maradona?... Concerning the goal, the technique was fantastic, but the best of all time?... Not even the best in the Champions League this Season.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by NonFarmPayrol: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
nelsonebby:
Very good goal.

Messi is the reason I don’t rate this guy much.

ronaldo is good no doubt, also finishes well and hardworking

, there are so many things about messi that come from talent

when he switches on, its like a robot

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by bezimo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
spactacus:
U can close the thread after watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLX0IdEK96o

Lots of beautiful goals..a few bicycle kicks..no doubt..Ronaldos goal will still earn its place among the best ever goal in the CL..
No so buffon no move they look ball enter net.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Onisokuso1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
coolh3ad:

Since you no gree talk again.

Peter crouch scored a bicycle kick for Liverpool against Galatasaray in the 2006 champions league...so
compare his with Ronaldo’s and at what stage ? Galatasaray to Juve ... Liverpool vs Galataaaray and Juve vs Realmadrid. U see the difference angry. Quarterfinal vs group stage angry

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by jiggyman(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:
smiley Media and yeye hype. When Ibrahimovic scored a bicycle kick from 32 yards from an impossible angle against England the hype was not as this normal overhead kick Ronaldo did in box 18. Madrid and ronaldo fans acting like Ronaldo just invented bicycle kick yesterday. Something that has been scored several times in football is now spectacular just because its from Ronaldo. Had Mohammed salah scored such goal, the hype won't reach this level. Fvcktards

kill yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Onisokuso1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
coolh3ad:

Can you please explain what you mean by massive. Maybe you should watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic's 30 yards bicycle kick again then you will know the true meaning of MASSIVE!!!!
Ibra’s goal was more fantastic but we are discussing Ucl here . I rate that Ibra’s goal as my best of all time but we talking of Ucl sir sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Have you heard a player called Oleg salenko? The only player to score 5 goals in a single match in the world cup against cameroon. Fans applauded. I can't be racking my brain on football. Nothing spectacular about the goal CR7 scored. A goalkeeper did it in South Africa, his name is Masernuke(I might not pronounce his name properly).

Bro Na lie

Can you show me the video where the opposition team fans applauded him, I check YouTube now, it wasn't there, why not mention recent players sonce it is very common
Huh
A goalkeeper did it in South Africa
Ronaldo did it UEFA CHAMPIONS League

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by buskie13(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
bouncin04:
The most over rated soccer player ever.... wats d big deal with d goal.... Im a Ronaldo fan... but I think hes overated... Messi has scared loads of amazing goals but hê still remains humble
you're mad and you have no one to admit you in a psychiatric home ,Messi humble in what way ,why so much hatred for Ronaldo?

he doesn't score ,he's being hated for it,he scores ,you still slate him for scoring, yesterday some idiot barca fans said he scored a bicycle kick tap in,like would y'all give him a break?

messi during the champions league against Chelsea you see him pointing his fingers to a referee face and nothing done about it,if it was Ronaldo,he would be sent off and serve a ban,all ye haters of Ronaldo,get a life and leave him alone!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by coolh3ad(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onisokuso1:
compare his with Ronaldo’s and at what stage ? Galatasaray to Juve ... Liverpool vs Galataaaray and Juve vs Realmadrid. U see the difference angry. Quarterfinal vs group stage angry

Chai!!. But you can argue oo .. so the goals scored in group stage is different from the one you score in quarter final. Bros, I rest my case. Argue with someone else..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
coolh3ad:

And what will you call Ronaldo 40 yard goal
Uh?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by coolh3ad(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Onisokuso1:
Ibra’s goal was more fantastic but we are discussing Ucl here . I rate that Ibra’s goal as my best of all time but we talking of Ucl sir sad

Like I said. I rest my case in your matter. Go to YouTube and watch fantastic bicycle kick goals scored in the Champions league. I am sure you will take your words back once you have watched it. See ya!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by wingmanII: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Euouae:

Says who?

God does not create short things.
I have been following Ronaldo since his man u years. He is definitely very good. But Messi is better, much better. That is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Onisokuso1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
coolh3ad:

Ibra’s goal was more fantastic but we are discussing Ucl here . I rate that Ibra’s goal as my best of all time but we talking of Ucl sir sad[/b]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by coolh3ad(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

And what will you call Ronaldo 40 yard goal
Uh?

Is it a bicycle kick? . If it isn't, I am not arguing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
wingmanII:

Messi is definitely more skilled. Take it or leave it. This is a fact of life
so y hanst he won any international trophy....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by anigbajumo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

Bro they stand up.. Go and watch it...argue with sense,atleast common sense..

just search it on YouTube... Chai

Ode,fans stand up immediately he scored and applauded him coz his goal is different or is new in football??Fans just clapped for him,if u don't knw wat standing ovation means go and watch Madrid vs barca and go search it on YouTube and tell me wat Madrid fans did to ronadinho @bernabeau compared to wat juve did to ronaldo yesterday. Most of u kid just come online nd littering the cyber space.....#mumu

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by maclatunji: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Read Zlatan's Reaction to Cristiano Ronaldo's Wonder Goal Against Juventus http://www.opinions.ng/read-zlatans-reaction-cristiano-ronaldos-wonder-goal-juventus/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Olu4all: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
small children every where, taking abt cr7 bicycle kick na d best b4 una talk trash go watch wayne rooney bicycle kick against man city, emre can against watford and ibra against england.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by paymentvoucher: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
I feel your pain. May God console you
Benwems:

20 minutes of silence for your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

Ode,fans stand up immediately he scored and applauded him coz his goal is different or is new in football??Fans just clapped for him,if u don't knw wat standing ovation means go and watch Madrid vs barca and go search it on YouTube and tell me wat Madrid fans did to ronadinho @bernabeau compared to wat juve did to ronaldo yesterday. Most of u kid just come online nd littering the cyber space.....#mumu

Oponu
go aND watch the video
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
fahren:
If we must take back Nigeria, it is through our PVCs.

Let's not forget to register and vote
pvc to vote pdp or apc. I wud rather get visa

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by optimusprime2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:
smiley Media and yeye hype. When Ibrahimovic scored a bicycle kick from 32 yards from an impossible angle against England the hype was not as this normal overhead kick Ronaldo did in box 18. Madrid and ronaldo fans acting like Ronaldo just invented bicycle kick yesterday. Something that has been scored several times in football is now spectacular just because its from Ronaldo. Had Mohammed salah scored such goal, the hype won't reach this level. Fvcktards
Dude watch all "champions league goals" then confirm who scored the best.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by buskie13(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dee60:

the best media hype and plot to rig FIFA award again by awarding it to the second best!
your dwarf man enjoyed it for 3 years ,what do you have to say now ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Kotodoctor: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
fahren:
If we must take back Nigeria, it is through our PVCs.

Let's not forget to register and vote

Lol blind optimist. Who will do the counting. Same people that the master appoint.

Jonathan Creat delusion in all of you I swear. So now all of you are going, we can vOte out a sitting president.

What a great man jonathan truely is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) / Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.