Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (54373 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by zudozz: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
U never see Zlatan own against england n rooney against Man City..Abeg u never watch ball.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Sundayjoko: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
The reason this goal is special is not cause it's a bicycle kick if it were that Ibrahimovich's goal would be better it's just how he scored it the height he reached with his leg reaching the goal post height no player has done that before,the stunner he fucking stunned Buffon one of the greatest keepers,and the applause by Juve fans...common it's a rare goal and we might never see another like it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by wizod(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
nelsonebby:
Very good goal.

Messi is the reason I don’t rate this guy much.
guy go and finish ur snoring sleep. Who is hunch backed Messi 2 C. Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by nelsonebby(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
eddyslim:
Messi who?
baba I’m not saying you should support Messi bruv. You and I know Messi is a better player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by nelsonebby(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
wizod:
guy go and finish ur snoring sleep. Who is hunch backed Messi 2 C. Ronaldo
guy. You know Messi is better stop lying to yourself for once bruv. Have a nice evening
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by Culin(f): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
G. O. A. T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by luckyogor(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin all these people when begin to watch football since 2010 can make me laugh,go and watch real madrid vs leverkusen 2002 final,that zizou masterpiece and the 1997 final between dortmund and juventus,that del piero magic.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by HausaOverlord: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
ThierryJay:

Dennis Bergkamps' goal against Newcastle was the greatest technique I have ever seen a goal scored with. And I have seen a few great goals in my life. In my opinion, the top 10 players to have demonstrated the greatest technical ability in scoring goals/assists from the late 80s are as follows:

1: Dennis Berkgamp
2: Zinedine Zidane
3: Thierry Henry
4: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
5: Marco Van Basten
6: Francesco Totti
7: Luis Suarez
8: Eric Cantona
9: Dimitar Berbatov
10: Robin Van Persie

Honorable mentions include Paolo Di Canio, Peter Crouch, Matt Le Tissier, Ronaldinho, Gabriel Batistuta, Messi, CR7, Owen, Raul, Rooney, Kaka and Kanu Nwankwo.
all ur picks are on point
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by HausaOverlord: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
JhyMedex:

wallai..no one not even Messi or Ronaldo..The sheer audacity to even attempt dt goal is mind blowing!!..grin
I tell u bro, I have tried on numerous times to understand how he did that but I just can't get it, that goal is just wow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by JhyMedex: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
HausaOverlord:
I tell u bro, I have tried on numerous times to understand how he did that but I just can't get it, that goal is just wow

Bergkamp was wow...wld luv to see him coach a top European team..Arsenap mayb..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever by taurusdude0(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Google is your friend

Gerrara here what has he won with his national team. Which Google?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.