Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Love Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Matters (813 Views)

Love Matters. / Love Matters. / Love Matters (2) (3) (4)

Love Matters by habsydiamond(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Please I need honest advice to this......
A babe claims she loves me but she doesn't call...all she does is to flash me.....and when I said its not proper, she said flashing me means she has me in mind and what if she doesn't flash nko....the problem is dislike it when the calling is one sided....which brings me to this.....do you think she genuinely love me at all or na play things Make una advice me.....thanks
Re: Love Matters by Stevyne: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Ask yourself if there is still genuine love... stop giving yourself headache
Re: Love Matters by MhizzAJ(f): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2018
She does

Have you ever sent her airtime before?
Re: Love Matters by zainmaxwell(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She does

just see ur advice if na ur brother na wetin u go tell am? pls let's be sincere

Re: Love Matters by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2018
so people still flash in this Age and time, anyways I'd advice you both to grow up, before talking about love, I'm very sure the op is not upto 23.
Re: Love Matters by habsydiamond(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Stevyne:
Ask yourself if there is still genuine love... stop giving yourself headache
i don't really think she has anything for cos if she does she should want to know about my well-being... atleast
Re: Love Matters by habsydiamond(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
elyna:
so people still flash in this Age and time, anyways I'd advice you both to grow up, before talking about love, I'm very sure the op is not upto 23.
u are very funny oooo....if u want to advice why not advice which one be age for this matter....how sure are u that u are older than me sef....this one wey u dey behave as if u be my principal when I still dey secondary school....
Re: Love Matters by habsydiamond(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She does

several times....so what u are telling me is that everything about women is money abi....
Re: Love Matters by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
habsydiamond:
u are very funny oooo....if u want to advice why not advice which one be age for this matter....how sure are u that u are older than me sef....this one wey u dey behave as if u be my principal when I still dey secondary school....
lol I'm older than you. just so you know she wouldn't flash if she didn't have you in mind, try sending her airtime sometimes and see how she manages the privilege. some would still flash even after you send them airtime.

Re: Love Matters by habsydiamond(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
elyna:
lol I'm older than you. just so you know she wouldn't flash if she didn't have you in mind, try sending her airtime sometimes and see how she manages the privilege. some would still flash even after you send them airtime.
I do send her airtime sometimes....with that she will still be flashing me like lightening....I don't understand her at all....
Re: Love Matters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
habsydiamond:
I do send her airtime sometimes....with that she will still be flashing me like lightening....I don't understand her at all....
well you have your answer, think it's up to you.
Re: Love Matters by habsydiamond(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
elyna:
well you have your answer, think it's up to you.
thanks.....na to start searching for another Cinderella be that na
Re: Love Matters by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2018
habsydiamond:
thanks.....na to start searching for another Cinderella be that na
a girl who likes you will call you with her airtime. That's a fact. Any girl that flashes you is not even worth your time.

Re: Love Matters by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She does

all you just care about is to receive things from men, why are you degrading yourself like this? Why can't you have a sense of integrity. I am sure you can't afford to pay for a date.

Re: Love Matters by habsydiamond(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Cutehector:
a girl who likes you will call you with her airtime. That's a fact. Any girl that flashes you is not even worth your time.
thanks baba.....I don dey strategies now....na to get another Cinderella remain now..

Can Our Women And Ladys Accept This Advice? / Bitter Truth "Ladies "!!! / Keep One Drop One Game