Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman (21974 Views)

South West Is A Ticking Bomb Waiting To Explode - For How Long Will You Hide It? / US Interfaith Leaders Declare Nigeria Ticking Time Bomb / South East: A Time To Regroup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Omololu001:
Google is your friend small boy.

I no get time for all this child's play,I for show you another report that ranks Onitsha and aba as some of the most dirtiest in the world grin

Unfollows thread

Your report is fake
Air polluted not dirtest, which same organization later refuted the report, that is hard for them to get accurate from Nigeria, you can use your Google.

Major dirty cities in Nigeria
Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo,

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Omololu001:
you better stop wasting your time with that small boy
I can feed you and your generati.on fact, make more enquiry about my moniker

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Omololu001: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2018
post=66449522:

I can feed you and your generati.on fact, make more enquiry about my moniker

Nah every Igbo be rich man on nairaland grin

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Omololu001:

I don't blame you, this is faceless forum, you can dig more about me

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Omololu001: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
post=66449802:

I'm not interested in digging anything about you Mr photographer grin

Internet rich man

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by deomelo: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2018
post=66449303:

Your report is fake
Air polluted not dirtest, which same organization later refuted the report, that is hard for them to get accurate from Nigeria, you can use your Google.

Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Onitsha, World's Dirtiest City

Approaching Okpoko market through thick smog on the back of an okada (motorcycle taxi), the natural reaction is to cover your nose to protect yourself from the dust storm – but the effort is futile.

When a lorry zooms past, kicking up yet another red cloud of dirt, a trader turns the head of a sleeping toddler away from the road, a protective act that is as poignant as it is pointless.

This is a typical day in the southern Nigerian port city of Onitsha – which last year gained notoriety when it was ranked the worst city in the world for the staggering levels of PM10 particulate matter in its air.

Onitsha’s mean annual concentration was recorded at 594 micrograms per cubic metre by the World Health Organization – massively exceeding the WHO’s annual guideline limit for PM10s of 20μg/m3.

PM10 refers to coarse dust particles between 10 and 2.5 micrometres in diameter, while PM2.5s are even finer and more dangerous when inhaled, settling deep in a person’s lungs. Sources of both include dust storms, gases emitted by vehicles, all types of combustion, and industrial activities such as cement manufacturing, construction, mining and smelting. Onitsha scores highly on most of the above – as do other rapidly growing Nigerian cities such as Kaduna, Aba and Umuahia, all of which also featured in the WHO’s 20 worst offenders for PM10s.

In Onitsha’s very busy Okpoko market, my air quality monitor registers 140 for PM10s and 70 for PM2.5s – all way over recommended healthy levels, but still nothing compared to the readings triggered in other parts of this densely populated commercial and industrial hub.

The entire vicinity of the market is perpetually dusty, as wood-sellers saw lumber into different shapes and sizes. The air here is made worse by all the fine sand particles that fly off the back of trucks as they visit one of the many dredging companies on the bank of the River Niger, just behind the wood market.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air

^^^^^^^^ that's what the UN said about your dirty and stinking village...

Pollution is from dirty and dirty living.

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by alanka(f): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Westbestside: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
post=66449303:

Your report is fake

Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo,
Lol, what causes air pollution if not dirtiness cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Westbestside: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Omololu001:

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by deomelo: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Westbestside:
Lol, what causes air pollution if not dirtiness cheesy.

lol....Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent.. grin

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by alanka(f): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by alanka(f): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
[ went to teach somewhere last month 9th of March, after the class the man gave me an Android phone which I did not have in my plan to buy. He said I like your teaching.

I quickly went to computer village to buy brand new charger when I plugged it to charge the phone the change burnt.

Second day, early in the morning I quickly went back there eally to buy charger head so I can use it with the other cable when I got to class I plugged it, it did not work

The same person that gave me the phone then gave me charger again.

The charger he gave me not powerful enough but I was managing it. I left it where I normal rest after the day work somebody (I am sure it would be an aboki) took it.

So I decided to buy another one but this time a stronger and powerful tokunbo charger. I got one instead for the charger to charge my phone it was discharging it.

Fake products imported to Nigeria every corner of the country yet you are crying they do not have work.

I went back to him he argued this that at the end he changed it to another one, and the one he gave me is not as powerful as the one I paid for, I am not even sure if that would not burn today.

Igbos import fake phones, fake accessories, fake drugs, fake engines, fake parts...they bring everything fake here.

In less than one month I have lost 1500 naira to their fake products no satisfaction yet you say they do not have job.

If they have job then Nigeria would be bygones. I don't want them to have job please if they have job everything would be fake.

Sometime you want to pretend as if is not happening but you can not on and on.

Nonsense
Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Gerrard59(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
On seeing the topic, I hoped to read posts with statistical information about the unemployment situation in the south east. What did I see? Bigotry, tribalism, foolishness, lack of logical reasoning etc.

Truly, Nigerians deserve what ever they are facing.

@Post, The NBS released a data last two or three years ago which placed the south east as the region with the lowest poverty rate. This info by Zinox CEO is unsubstantiated unless we'll agree that unemployed people cannot be poor.
Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Neoteny:

Why should foreigners benefit in a program meant for Nigerians?

Biafra too should have its B-Power.
Your wish shall come to pass and your eyes go red with tears when it'll happen

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by 7lives: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author= post=66449802]
I don't blame you, this is faceless forum, you can dig more about m
Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by 7lives: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2018
post=66449802:

Who you be? Yeye dey smell.
Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Tinubu, Shubomi and so on, i KNOW all these people because they are employers of labour.
Tell me about yourself, who have you employed, abeg who you epp?.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Ugosample(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
alanka:
[ went to teach somewhere last month 9th of March, after the class the man gave me an Android phone which I did not have in my plan to buy. He said I like your teaching.

I quickly went to computer village to buy brand new charger when I plugged it to charge the phone the change burnt.

Second day, early in the morning I quickly went back there eally to buy charger head so I can use it with the other cable when I got to class I plugged it, it did not work

The same person that gave me the phone then gave me charger again.

The charger he gave me not powerful enough but I was managing it. I left it where I normal rest after the day work somebody (I am sure it would be an aboki) took it.

So I decided to buy another one but this time a stronger and powerful tokunbo charger. I got one instead for the charger to charge my phone it was discharging it.

Fake products imported to Nigeria every corner of the country yet you are crying they do not have work.

I went back to him he argued this that at the end he changed it to another one, and the one he gave me is not as powerful as the one I paid for, I am not even sure if that would not burn today.

Igbos import fake phones, fake accessories, fake drugs, fake engines, fake parts...they bring everything fake here.

In less than one month I have lost 1500 naira to their fake products no satisfaction yet you say they do not have job.

If they have job then Nigeria would be bygones. I don't want them to have job please if they have job everything would be fake.

Sometime you want to pretend as if is not happening but you can not on and on.

Nonsense

Blame igbos you hear.

rubbish

aren't there standards organisation of Nigeria to ensure that these fake products don't come in?
besides, will you church rats be able to afford the original of they bring it for you?

That has always been the game in Nigeria.
Blame and scape goat the Igbo man
Re: Unemployment Situation In South East,a Ticking Time Bomb-Zinox Chairman by Ugosample(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Gerrard59:
On seeing the topic, I hoped to read posts with statistical information about the unemployment situation in the south east. What did I see? Bigotry, tribalism, foolishness, lack of logical reasoning etc.

Truly, Nigerians deserve what ever they are facing.

@Post, The NBS released a data last two or three years ago which placed the south east as the region with the lowest poverty rate. This info by Zinox CEO is unsubstantiated unless we'll agree that unemployed people cannot be poor.

Nigerians indeed deserve the suffering.

Too STUPID to reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Refuse To Bring Sowore, Others For Ruling On Bail Application / Hoodlums Lay Siege To Lagos Court, Judges, Litigants, Others Run For Safety / Buhari Departs London, Speaks To Nigerian Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.