Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Appeal For The Urgent Investigation And Prosecution Of Quack Dr H.v.d Cor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appeal For The Urgent Investigation And Prosecution Of Quack Dr H.v.d Cor (351 Views)

Avoidable Tragedies: The Urgent Need For Emergency Preparedness- Dr Olufunmilayo / The Menace Of Quack Nurses, My Experience / Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D.corput (md Of Rcmh Ugwueke Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For The Urgent Investigation And Prosecution Of Quack Dr H.v.d Cor by Janiebaby(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
THE PRESIDENT,

INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE .

DEAR SIR, 

APPEAL FOR THE URGENT INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION OF QUACK DR HANS VAN DEN CORPUT PRACTICING ILLEGALLY  AS THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF ROYAL CROSS METHODIST HOSPITAL UGWUEKE AND NKECHI COLWILL METHODIST HOSPITAL IMENYI BENDE ABIA STATE NIGERIA .

PLEASE I AM APPEALING TO YOUR CONSCIENCE TO ASSIST ME MOUNT PRESSURE ON THE MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNCIL OF NIGERIA MDCN info@mdcn.gov.ng AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND SECURITY TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE THIS QUACK DOCTOR HANS VAN DEN CORPUT PRACTICING IN RURAL ABIA STATE NIGERIA AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND A SURGEON. 

KINDLY INVESTIGATE AND SANCTION THE CULPRIT AND ALL THOSE COLLABORATING WITH HIM TO ABEIT THIS COLOSSAL EVIL. 

EMAIL OF THE QUACK DOCTOR : hanscorput@gmail.com
PHONE NUMBER :+2348021185862

HE HAS MAIMED AND KILLED SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM HIS QUACKERY. 

PLEASE HELP ME. 

MRS OKOYE JANE.

(1) (Reply)

21 Days Detox Tea / The Story Of A Woman Who Suffered Fibroid & Childlessness For 10yrs & Overcame! / For Women TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.