Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Yoruba Ronu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu (1150 Views)

If Acting President Osinbajo Were Hausa Or Fulani... Yoruba Ronu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Ronu by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
JOBA AKINPELU WROTE THIS AND I AGREE WITH HIM.

"Yes Akintola, I agree with you that Yoruba people should wise up.

Yoruba ro'nu, because in 1979, OBJ made twelve two third of 19 states twelve 2/3 instead of 13, against Awolowo.

Yoruba people should wise up because when MKO Abiola election was annulled by IBB, this same Baba Iyabo said we should accept the annulment in good faith, because Abiola is not the Messiah.

Yorubas, e ro'nu o, because when OBJ was President, he withheld Statutory allocations to Lagos state local governments for 15 months against Supreme Court ruling.

Yoruba people, e ro'nu, because when OBJ was President, for 8 years, he never deem it fit to finish Lagos Abeokuta road.

Yoruba people, ro'nu e, because every President in power never did well except OBJ.

YORUBA ro'nu, because for 16 years of current democratic government, you were in opposition for 16 years! In fact you have always being in opposition at every democratic government since 1960.

Yorubas, e ro'nu, because under the current dispensation, Ogun state has the highest number of political appointees in the whole federation, apart from having the Vice President.

Yoruba ro'nu, because whenever you see likes of OBJ, IBB and Danjuma complaining, this does not mean that they love the masses more than they love themselves. It simply mean that their personal parochial interest is being hurt by the incumbent.

Yorubas, wise up, ro'nu.
Re: Yoruba Ronu by Firefire(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
[s]
ALMUSTAQIM:
JOBA AKINPELU WROTE THIS AND I AGREE WITH HIM.

"Yes Akintola, I agree with you that Yoruba people should wise up.

Yoruba ro'nu, because in 1979, OBJ made twelve two third of 19 states twelve 2/3 instead of 13, against Awolowo.

Yoruba people should wise up because when MKO Abiola election was annulled by IBB, this same Baba Iyabo said we should accept the annulment in good faith, because Abiola is not the Messiah.

Yorubas, e ro'nu o, because when OBJ was President, he withheld Statutory allocations to Lagos state local governments for 15 months against Supreme Court ruling.

Yoruba people, e ro'nu, because when OBJ was President, for 8 years, he never deem it fit to finish Lagos Abeokuta road.

Yoruba people, ro'nu e, because every President in power never did well except OBJ.

YORUBA ro'nu, because for 16 years of current democratic government, you were in opposition for 16 years! In fact you have always being in opposition at every democratic government since 1960.

Yorubas, e ro'nu, because under the current dispensation, Ogun state has the highest number of political appointees in the whole federation, apart from having the Vice President.

Yoruba ro'nu, because whenever you see likes of OBJ, IBB and Danjuma complaining, this does not mean that they love the masses more than they love themselves. It simply mean that their personal parochial interest is being hurt by the incumbent.

Yorubas, wise up, ro'nu.
[/s]

Nonsensical nonsense...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu by highqueen(f): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
why are you lamenting here??
go create your odua republic and whine all you want. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
why are you lamenting here??

go create your odua republic and whine all you want. undecided
well Nairaland is own by Yoruba man, I don't see how is complaining affect u and Igbo lady

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu by highqueen(f): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Saviour22:
well Nairaland is own by Yoruba man, I don't see how is complaining affect u and Igbo lady
You this Yoruba muslim.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
You this Yoruba muslim.undecided
u this Hausa herdswoman undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu by highqueen(f): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cursedigbo:

We are waiting on Ojukwu to come out of his grave n waste another 2 million Igbo for our freedom. We get sense pass make we waste we people like cockroaches, just the way he did wii Biafra.
please,I don't tolerate stupid mentions from Yoruba muslims.undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu by EODforce: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cursedigbo:

What more is to be expected from a retardedd Yoruba whose tribe mean only ill for the country.
Re: Yoruba Ronu by Opentokwowledge: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Youre talking about Obasanjo the bastard? That guy and IBB are the biggest disasters that ever happened in the life of that girl called Nigeria. They fukced her over and eventually ditched her to rot!
Re: Yoruba Ronu by Firefire(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cursedigbo:

What more is to be expected from a retardedd Igbo whose tribe mean only ill for the country.

Elenu rirun...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu by Sctests: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Abokii wan use afonja head take play ayoo again.
Re: Yoruba Ronu by SHAKABOOM: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yoruba ronu sad

I don't know why nairalanders dey make dis pipu feel important for nigeria..Other tribe should pls ignore dem.They can vote whosoever they like angry
Re: Yoruba Ronu by zombieHUNTER: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
This Afonja don come to wash buhari boxers again oh
grin grin grin
Yoruba Christians don suffer

Cc Lzaa Imhotep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu by LZAA: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
grin grin grin

Cc Lzaa Imhotep
resurgentxtian4 wee hate this even though he is prepping for exile grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu by LZAA: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=EODforce post=66427680][/quote]

Re: Yoruba Ronu by zombieHUNTER: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
LZAA:

resurgentxtian4 wee hate this even though he is prepping for exile grin

That guy don suffer for these Afonja hands
I dey pity am smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu by zombieHUNTER: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Firefire:

Elenu rirun...

Bros... I believe you die
No dey allow these guys mis yan for here
You go dey tidy their fvck up
Re: Yoruba Ronu by LZAA: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

That guy don suffer for these Afonja hands I dey pity am smiley
grin grin sai babarism is very wicked something

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
grin grin grin

Cc Lzaa Imhotep
Resurgentxtian4 should help him prepare for self imposed exile

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

US: APC Will Unleash Violence On Nigeria In 2019 Elections / Ademola Adeleke Has No WAEC Certificate...going By This Result / How Buhari Became President And Why He Can Lose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.