Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment (19054 Views)

Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable / Why Senators May Oppose Buhari’s $1bn Security Equipment Fund -saraki / Withdrawal Of $1bn From ECA Exposed Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Yankee101: 4:20am On Apr 05, 2018
2019 Election funds.
History repeats itself

Any new Govt must probe this fund.
Do unto them as they did unto Dasuki.
Buhari might eventually die in prison

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by 4kDdullard: 4:41am On Apr 05, 2018
I cry everytime I am reading news from this shithole because they make me sick.
I have always known that I don't belong in this country, I'm too polished for all this trash.
Can't just wait for 2019 to fly away from this shithole after sending the dullard to that his useless Daura village.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by richeso: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2018
oh... God will punish APC supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by ooshinibos: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Flyingngel:
ooshinibos post

Flyingngel are high on drugs PDP is worst ...they wreck Nigeria ..the money that the pdp petroleum minister embezzled is the major crime ... not saying APC is perfect o , the only achievement by APC is the single account policy ( TSA ) , can you imagine ..PDP had 70 federation accounts ..that's how GEJ lost control , money was just leaking every where , thieves , only God knows how much PDP denied Nigerians.

Yes, i am high on drugs. Drugs of seeing APC led government taking us for a ride. Least i forget TSA was PDP's policy, Buhari only implemented it. Even though PDP is not as good as it shld be but APC achievement cannot be compare to PDP'S achievement on 3 years.
I hear you bro
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by arcOluwasanmi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the release of $1bn for the procurement of security equipment to fight insurgency.

The Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, disclosed this to State House correspondents at the end of a meeting Buhari had with security chiefs at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.

The President was also said to have asked the security chiefs to intensify efforts aimed at securing the release of Leah Sharibu, the Dapchi schoolgirl still being held by Boko Haram because she refused to renounce Christianity.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-boko-haram-buhari-approves-release-of-1bn-for-security-equipment/

This is sheer wickedness! $1billion (370 billion naira) with the present condition of the populace, these ones are thinking, making and executing plans toward 2019 election. This is just an official channel to loot the nation.

Never! Surely, the plans will be frustrated!! This affliction won't arise the second time.

We've had enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Team Arrive Akwa Ibom, Ahead Of His Campaign Tomorrow (Pics) / NEC Recommends Postponement Of Petrol Subsidy Removal / I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.