Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment (19189 Views)

Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable / Why Senators May Oppose Buhari’s $1bn Security Equipment Fund -saraki / Withdrawal Of $1bn From ECA Exposed Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
You for kukuma release Dasuki. What's the point anymore?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Blooddiamond: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
We are finished technically in this country!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by mikemodel24: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Election funding

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Man2utd(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Some people be smiling right now...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by SBG04: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
I know as a matter of fact that this one will not end up in the pockets of any general, why? Because Buhari has set the precedent. Any general that doesn't want to be hounded like Ihejirika, Badeh and Amosun are being hounded in court, will think twice before stealing.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by OgologoDimkpa: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flyingngel:
I feel like crying but i wouldn't cry for APC or buhari, i will only laugh at those who voted this hungry looking APC politicians.
APC is worse than PDP quote me anywhere.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Ohamzee: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
THIS MAN HASN'T FALLEN ILL FOR A VERY LONG TIME. UNA SURE SEY BUHARI NEVER KPAI?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by eightsin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
OH!!! Money will start disappearing again oo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by konvat: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
$1bn ?

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by HeyCorleone(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
$1billion. That's about N359billion naira. Almost half a trillion. Even when Boko Haram was at its best, the sum of money being talked about now was just too much to defeat them, not to talk of now when they have been "technically" defeated.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by hotwax: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari..the most corrupt president ever

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by sobastical: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
They finally succeeded looting this money... Ah!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by NonFarmPayrol: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
buhari was a fraud afterall

no difference

Goodluck was even better grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Lawalemi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
The same crime he accused Jonathan of has just been initiated by him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Burger01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
This government is the worst ever undecided

Nigeria has been sold to the dogs angry

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by obazo1: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
let me rush to CBN

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by ROBEN(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
I just wish and pray that APC losses this coming presidential election, that's when you will see the massive rot in this regime that will be exposed, PDP loot in 16years will be a child's play when you juxtapose it with APC 4 years in government . God help Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Timika: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
That translates to over 360 billion naira. But 5000 young Nigerian entrepreneurs under the umbrella of YouWin Connect are asking for less than 50 billion naira to start / expand their businesses and this same government is trying to say no to it. APC please look at yourselves again in the mirror and see what you are turning into.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by seunmsg(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
I hope there is a plan to get the approval of the national assembly before a kobo is spent out of the money. In addition, the president must put in place a mechanism to ensure accountability in the utilisation of the fund. We don't want another Dasukigate on our hands.
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by tribalistseun: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
1 Billion dollar bye-bye. We shall see you in looters foreign accounts.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by ooshinibos: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flyingngel:
I feel like crying but i wouldn't cry for APC or buhari, i will only laugh at those who voted this hungry looking APC politicians.
APC is worse than PDP quote me anywhere.
Flyingngel are high on drugs PDP is worst ...they wreck Nigeria ..the money that the pdp petroleum minister embezzled is the major crime ... not saying APC is perfect o , the only achievement by APC is the single account policy ( TSA ) , can you imagine ..PDP had 70 federation accounts ..that's how GEJ lost control , money was just leaking every where , thieves , only God knows how much PDP denied Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Meme16(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
we are finished! 1billion to fight a boko haram u hve defeated. beside, how would u fight the same people u have been negotiating for exchange of their captured leaders and even thinking of granting them amnesty.
something is not adding up here...i weep for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by ceeethru(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dasukigate part 2 loading....
2019 in top gear.
Buhari carry go, the dollars dey your back.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
...................."alooting continua".......................

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by KingOfSkills: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari said he will release $1b dollar to fight terrorism. Nigerians reminded him he has defeated boko haram.

Now, he switched, the $1b dollar is now for Security Equipments

Buhari is a thief, a bastard and a terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Hustoto: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari should release DANSUKI immediately. They just committed the same offense they are charging him for. $1billion for a technically defeated terrorists group. How about the rising herdsmen
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by aston406: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Campaign money
Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by sukar886: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
$1m for security but no money to sign peace corps bill....I smell election money

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by id4sho(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
if APC lose 2019, hmmmm. New Government will.......

Felalogue!
(Fela Has Resurrected)
APC: "You be thief!"
PDP: "I no be thief."
APC: "You be rogue!"
PDP: "I no be rogue."
APC: "You dey steal!
PDP: "I no dey steal.
APC: "You be robber.
PDP: "I no be robber."
APC: "You be armu robber."
PDP: "I no be armu robber."
APC: "I no be thief!"
PDP: "You be thief."
APC: "I no be rogue!"
PDP: "You be rogue."
APC: "I no dey steal!
PDP: "You dey steal."
APC: "I no be robber.
PDP: "You be robber."
APC: "I no be armu robber."
PDP: "You be armu robber."
Fela Kuti (mocking guttural tone):
Argument, argument, argue ...
Argument, argument, argue ...
Dem dem dem argue ...
Argument about stealing
Somebody don take the thing wey belong to another person ...
Catch am, catch am.
Thief thief thief.
Catch am, catch am.
Rogue rogue rogue.
Catch am, catch am.
Robber robber ...
Armed robber im need gun,
Pen robber im need pen
Pen get power, gun no get.
If gun steal N1million,
Pen go steal N1billion or more.
Authority stealing pass armed robbery...
Africans must do something about this nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Moheat(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Op the heading should read: PMB approves $1billion for 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by FLYFIRE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
This stupid idiot man is not only a dullard, he thief join since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment by Chukazu: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
You mean 15 billion dollars for "payment of Ransom" cool cool to Boko Haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying / Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.