Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. (21262 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by kinkybunny(f): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
psalmson001:
Those saying Baddo sneh & Starboy sneh combo is another noise loading, please goan listen to Omo To Shan & Confam Ni, then u can goan argue with your ancestors if its another noise loading or not.

Awon haters oshi........shior!!!!!

olamide is rubbish now.. then he was a rapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Xfemt(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
so na so dem de realis nansence de give us abi?
it alright
hope it a gud one sha
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chrisbeks:
I have already started smelling the nonsense they are cooking. Trash!!!!
Lol.

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by rickyrex(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
but seriously how mad music take enter nigeria self. how nigerians con force our artiste to dey sing nonses. see that guy wey dem dey call sluimcase him voice dey mae me laugh. yet him dey trend... and we go still call am musician. wetin con better for this nation na kidnapping and killing
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by BlueScholar(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chrisbeks:
I have already started smelling the nonsense they are cooking. Trash!!!!
grin
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Kotodoctor: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Even if Olamide and WizKid fart thru out the track Nigerians would still groove to it and call it a jam.

We have very poor taste in music.

Lol. Bros am gradually loosing my senses in this country. I use to be very intelligent, bross no be brag. But even me de shock the kind argument and coversation I de find myself in this days.

The music I de shake my legs to, and the opinions I de node in approval. If you get any intelligent friend abeg u fit borrow me? I go give you back. I don de dull bad.
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by haryomikun(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Even if Olamide and WizKid fart thru out the track Nigerians would still groove to it and call it a jam.

We have very poor taste in music.
Nigerian beats are really good... That's why it's listened to everywhere in Black Africa.

Abi Africans too don't have good taste in music?

Fi lyrics le fun awon Ed Sheeran. All you need is good flow, a cool voice on good beats and thats all

P. S Americans also listen to shitty music too
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by folake4u(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
psalmson001:
Those saying Baddo sneh & Starboy sneh combo is another noise loading, please goan listen to Omo To Shan & Confam Ni, then u can goan argue with your ancestors if its another noise loading or not.

Awon haters oshi........shior!!!!!

You just made me go into Memory lane.

I love that song Omo to shan esp the video with Olamide and the sexy nurse.
When men were boys cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Puth22(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Young John I see you
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Holuwatoobii(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2018
ok, looking forward to the song.......all i know is that the song will be like this, olamide go sing something like "won ti smoke weed, awon omo were"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo On Good Morning Africa (Pictures) / J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain / Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.