Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal (57264 Views)

Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Skookum(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Baba get d fact right that's not the first time CR7 will score a bycicle kick goal...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
undisputed25:
O ga oo... Zlatan goal still better though. Why media hype since yesterday...

Has he evee scored a spectacular goal against any worthy team in any worthwhile tournament? Its the UCL dammit.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by iksman2002(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
InansBobo:
Messi is still better than Ronaldo. Argue with your keyboard
Abi oh my brother i like your way.... smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by harry2sexy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
congorasta:
he is good

I had a dream last night,... there was another civil war in Nigeria..
this is the 3rd time this year
I have had that 2 times last year, i kid u not. In the dream, i was hiding under a car
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by cameeeeel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
kvngjesse:

I wonder o.
Zlatans goal is waaay better than this.
Just a bicycle kick man nor go hear word
Champions League is totally most respected Clubs football competition that is what caused the hyping.... He scored d goal against one of all time goal keeper that is what caused the hyping.....

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Paperwhite(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Practice makes perfection.Nice one there CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by kvngjesse(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
cameeeeel:
Champions League is totally most respected Clubs football competition that is what caused the hyping.... He scored d goal against one of all time goal keeper that is what caused the hyping.....
Lmao, I get
Buffonn grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by rottennaija(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
philip0906:
Before desperate Barcelona and Messi fans hop in here and ask What makes the goal special?

1. The conditions in which the goal was scored. A champions league quarter final match against one of the best defence in Europe and the legendary Buffon.
2. The height from which it was executed.
3. The opposition fans of one of the biggest teams in europe, gave a standing ovation to Ronaldo despite earlier boos.
4. The opposition players in their post match conference, applauded the living legend.

What have you really said?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
congorasta:
he is good
I had a dream last night,... there was another civil war in Nigeria.. this is the 3rd time this year
hope it won't consume you hmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Tmemzi: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
So on Point!!!!
philip0906:
Before desperate Barcelona and Messi fans hop in here and ask What makes the goal special?

1. The conditions in which the goal was scored. A champions league quarter final match against one of the best defence in Europe and the legendary Buffon.
3. The opposition fans of one of the biggest teams in europe, gave a standing ovation to Ronaldo despite earlier boos.
4. The opposition players in their post match conference, applauded the living legend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Tmemzi: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
rottennaija:

What have you really said?

Is it that u find it extremely hard to comprehend??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by congorasta: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

I believe you,but that Nigeria you saw isnt Nigeria as a country,it represents your family. It means you guys will fight and kill each other,males,females,young and old.No need to pray,you cant stop it idiot.
Next time keep your doomsday prediction of death of Innocent Nigerians to your stupid hut you call house. You can ask the elders in your family how the last civil war ends,before you start dreaming rubbish dream idiot angry angry sad

since out of your stupidity to get likes, u insulted my fam.

b4 the end of August, u will find my profile and apologize....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Greatzeus(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
congorasta:

since out of your stupidity to get likes, u insulted my fam.

b4 the end of August, u will find my profile and apologize....
Did you ask the elders at home about the horror of war as I told you?
So expect a civil war in Nigeria where many will die including children,but don't want your own family to die,is it fair?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Suplexx: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rooney's own was better because of the distance of the cross. Nani crossed from afar. So it was more hard to hit accurately.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Troublemaker007(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
congorasta:
he is good

I have had similar dream and it’s so scary embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by oxaxcool(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2018
How I wish super sport cud also show d bicycle kick i've use on Nneka and chioma Ontop bed. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by haryomikun(m): 1:06am On Apr 05, 2018
congorasta:
he is good

Stop watching black hawk down before sleeping

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by shogsman(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Tmemzi:
So on Point!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by shogsman(m): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2018
philip0906:

I read your post 4times,God knows I tried to see sense in what you're saying, but unfortunately there is none,what I'm saying in essence is that you don't have to type everything that comes to your mind.the painful part is I'm also a real Madrid fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by jajaofafrica: 3:36am On Apr 05, 2018
There is no footage of Messi a scoring with a bicycle kick. ..ever...one of the strange things about Messi..��

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by dansco2016: 4:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Cee roro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by translux(m): 4:34am On Apr 05, 2018
congorasta:
he is good
I had a dream last night,... there was another civil war in Nigeria.. this is the 3rd time this year
IT SHALL NOT COME TO PASS
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 05, 2018
And when Messi tried to do it earlier in Turin, his eyes saw nwiii... grin

Respect to the Greatest of all times - Cristiano Ororo Ronaldo

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2018
And when Leo tried to do it earlier in Turin, his eyes saw nwiii... grin

Respect to the Greatest of all times - Cristiano Ororo Ronaldo

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by don4real18(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2018
samzzycash:
Hello Good people of nairaland.......

Please let us keep this cool talented and funny guy in the big brother house till the end.. Rico Swavey deserves your vote.
Help save the boy good people hardly get noticed.
Rico Swavey needs your vote

SMS Vote Rico Swavey to 32052

Visit www.africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3
to vote for free..
I'm selling my vote grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2018
it really came late. messi has done it several times b4 him.... nothing special about this achievement... Messi rule others follows... up Chelsea, grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by ashjay001(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2018
congorasta:
he is good

Check d quality of weed? Congo n rasta, in a single name, na badass combinationtongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nyamex(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
The history maker, Record breaker the people's man..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by congorasta: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2018
ashjay001:

Check d quality of weed? Congo n rasta, in a single name, na badass combinationtongue

lol hahahahaha
lol

no be so
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2018
chai i weep for ronaldo ,wetin messi don score ,even okada kick ,una go dy hype nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Randy100:
. grin.All this ronaldo haters should calm down. The reason why the goal is rated the best of all the bicycle kick is that no player in the world has lifted himself up to that height(approx. 9ft) at a very close range.

thunder fire dere no b only nine fit ,and him no injure
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by callthefred: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2018
congorasta:
he is good

You should fast to rebuke it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.