Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal (57266 Views)

Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Evangkatsoulis: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Skookum:
Baba get d fact right that's not the first time CR7 will score a bycicle kick goal...

The one he scored for portugal was not counted although it passed the goal line.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by shakyum: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2018
kvngjesse:

I wonder o.
Zlatans goal is waaay better than this.
Just a bicycle kick man nor go hear word

the goal is not over-hyped, do you think is easy to score a goal and your rivals applaud you? that goal was super, that is even the first time Turin fans applaud an opponent for scoring a spectacular goal against them.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2018
congorasta:

I had a dream last night,... there was another civil war in Nigeria..
this is the 3rd time this year

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Skookum(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

The one he scored for portugal was not counted although it passed the goal line.

After that one he has scored two more although it's not so beatiful nd classic like d one vs juve

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=2zaKJm9FYxA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by charytea(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2018
jajaofafrica:
There is no footage of Messi a scoring with a bicycle kick. ..ever...one of the strange things about Messi..��
Says who?
you?
there are several footages if only you really want to be honest.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by charytea(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2018
shakyum:

the goal is not over-hyped, do you think is easy to score a goal and your rivals applaud you? that goal was super, that is even the first time Turin fans applaud an opponent for scoring a spectacular goal against them.
Messi has been applauded severally by opponents
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by shakyum: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2018
charytea:

Messi has been applauded severally by opponents
not Juventus fans, Ronaldo is the first player in the history of football to be applauded by Juventus fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by oruma19: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2018
samzzycash:
Hello Good people of nairaland.......

Please let us keep this cool talented and funny guy in the big brother house till the end.. Rico Swavey deserves your vote.
Help save the boy good people hardly get noticed.
Rico Swavey needs your vote

SMS Vote Rico Swavey to 32052

Visit www.africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3
to vote for free..
u de craze abi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by charytea(f): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2018
shakyum:

not Juventus fans, Ronaldo is the first player in the history of football to be applauded by Juventus fans
You are funny I swear.
Has Ronaldo been applauded by all other fans that applauded Messi?
One thing with Madrid fans I hate is that you people think its a competition!
whatever Messi achieved Ronaldo must achieve
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by samzzycash(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2018
oruma19:
u de craze abi?
okay.
What a question.
Some people are just naturally stupid why can't you just jump and pass if you don't like my post..wonder what you people gain by being a pussy online always looking for who to troll.
Good riddance.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Ayiibobo(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
FLYFIRE:
The SAD thing about the FIFA Footballer Award is that generations to come will think Ronaldo is NEARLY as good as Messi
bros we will be living witness when the coming generation are here,....ronaldo is better than messi,argue with ur keyboard

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by vinceyinnovation: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
congorasta:
he is good

I had a dream last night,... there was another civil war in Nigeria..
this is the 3rd time this year

this time, its a spiritual civil war: the Church and the world; righteousness vs evil; truth and falsehood; light and darkness all in Nigeria.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by seguntijan(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
*Cristiano Ronaldo vs Leo Messi in court* Judge: Have any of you won the Golden ball? Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times. Messi: Yes, 5 times as well. Judge: Have any of you won the Golden Boot? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times. Messi: Same here. Judge: How many individual trophies have you each won? Ronaldo: 16. Messi: 13. Judge: Have any of you played for another club’s first team besides your current one? Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal first division and Manchester United in BPL. Messi: No. Only Barcelona. Judge: Have any of you won a title with your national team? Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s first ever European Championship. Messi: No. Judge: How many goals have each of you scored for your respective teams? Ronaldo: Should I count the goals I’ve scored for Man United and Sporting? Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid. Ronaldo: 427 goals in 421 appearances or 9 seasons. Messi: 534 goals in 617 appearances or 14 seasons. Judge: Who has scored more hat- tricks in La Liga? Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga. Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28. Judge: Which is the most prestigious competition in club football? Ronaldo: Champions League. Messi: Champions League. Judge: Have any of you won Champions League? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2 different teams. Once with Man United and 3 times with Madrid. Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with Barcelona only. Judge: Who has scored more goals in the CL between the two of you? Ronaldo: I’ve scored 116 goals in the CL. Messi: I’ve scored 97. Judge: Who has more assists between the two of you in the CL? Ronaldo: I have 39. Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26. Judge: Who has scored more goals in total in the CL finals? Ronaldo: Me. Messi: Ronaldo. Judge: Which one of you have scored more free kicks? Ronaldo: I have. Messi: Ronaldo has. Judge: Most goals with weak foot? Ronaldo: Me, I think. Messi: (Nods in agreement). Judge: Most goals from outside of the box? Ronaldo: Me.. again. Messi: Ronaldo. Judge: Who has scored more headers? Ronaldo: Is that a serious question? Messi: ... Judge: Who has a better penalty conversion rate? Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82% of the penalties I’ve taken. Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the penalties I’ve taken. Judge: Which one of you have scored the most goals in total during your career? Ronaldo: I think I have. 628 goals. Messi: I’ve scored 595. Judge: How many football records do each of you hold in total for both club and country? Ronaldo: 146 Messi: 110 Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the facts that have been presented to me. I can only draw one conclusion when it comes to comparing you both as football players. That conclusion is that Ronaldo is the better player in almost every category. When it comes to goal scoring and accolades for both club and country, Ronaldo comes out on top. Messi, you are without a doubt Barcelona’s best player of all time. But certainly not the world’s best ever. That is clearly Ronaldo at the moment. Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo and haven’t played as many matches as him. Judge: I understand that, but until you surpass his goal scoring records and win as many trophies both individually and collectively as he has, then Ronaldo will, according to the statistics, be considered as the best football player of all time. Until then, keep pushing on and you just might be able to achieve just as much as Ronaldo!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by emmyreelz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
***morale of the story*** wait for it, though it may seem to tarry. just hold on yet for a little while.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by maisauki: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
philip0906:
Before desperate Barcelona and Messi fans hop in here and ask What makes the goal special?

1. The conditions in which the goal was scored. A champions league quarter final match against one of the best defence in Europe and the legendary Buffon.
2. The height from which it was executed.
3. The opposition fans of one of the biggest teams in europe, gave a standing ovation to Ronaldo despite earlier boos.
4. The opposition players in their post match conference, applauded the living legend.
u know how to give opposition a good finishing

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by maisauki: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
madridguy:
Absolutely dynamite

The poster above na confirm Badt guy tongue make Messi fan for your area no catch you shocked
i dey hin back.
If dem try nonsense, ...na police I go send make dem com arrest dem

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Randy100: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
babstee85:

thunder fire dere no b only nine fit ,and him no injure
www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/04/04/5ac4864c268e3e55478b45a2.html it is approximately 8ft. Learn how to be civil in discussion and stop being a bitter person.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by oruma19: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
samzzycash:
okay.
What a question.
Some people are just naturally stupid why can't you just jump and pass if you don't like my post..wonder what you people gain by being a pussy online always looking for who to troll.
Good riddance.
na wa for u oooo. I am sure u r a lady. Lolzzz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Flashh: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Many players did it better. The likes of Rooney and Berbatov.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by maisauki: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tochyodiks:
FTC!!!!... Wait, damm GLO lipsrsealed
if you wanna learn patience, use glo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Randy100:
www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/04/04/5ac4864c268e3e55478b45a2.html it is approximately 8ft. Learn how to be civil in discussion and stop being a bitter person.

do u even know wat 6ft means talkless of 8ft ,u guys are jst saying nonsense ,u can fool ur self not me pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by Randy100: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
babstee85:

do u even know wat 6ft means talkless of 8ft ,u guys are jst saying nonsense ,u can fool ur self not me pls
did you even read the link I gave you. Convert 2m 38 cm to ft you will get 7.8ft 9 inches. Nobody is fooling you. Just give credit to the young man for doing something extraordinary.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal by samzzycash(m): 6:07am On Apr 08, 2018
oruma19:
na wa for u oooo. I am sure u r a lady. Lolzzz
a lady? No I'm not just that I am not stupid enough to exchange insult with trolls online.
Who get time for rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / Alex Iwobi's Sister, Marie, Is Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.