Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Need To Invest 2million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Invest 2million Naira (6556 Views)

Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira / Ascess 100k to 2million naira Loan For Business Without Collateral / I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by ocean4m(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
Well, i will advice you to invest within the 3 basic needs of man, which are:
shelter, food and cloth. man cant do without any of these.
although, i hold strongly to my business idea which centered around these 3 basic needs of man but
no major players have practise it yet.
if we can walk together, fine by me. i have the idea and how to implement it, but you have the cash.
here is my number: 07026837477.
cheers.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Ventrue: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2011
@yomifowe

I have been going through various write-ups in the Nairaland Forum because,I am highly interested in the Oil and gas product distribution haulage business and your write says you have a well detailed proposal written for it. Could you please be kind enough to allow me read it, I still have much to learn before moving into the business.

Thank you
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by kingviny: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
"COMMUNITY/ESTATEĀ  LIGHTING PROJECT"

I HAVE A COMMUNITY LIGHTING PROJECT IDEA AND I SEEK A FINANCIER FOR IT. WITH THE TECHNOLOGY I HAVE IN MIND, ILLUMINATING BULBS CAN BE SIGHTED AT STRATEGIC PLACES IN A COMMUNITY/ESTATE FOR SECURITY AND BEAUTIFICATION PURPOSES. THE POWER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION THAT IS POWERING THE BULBS WILL AUTOMATICALLY COME UP AT 7PM AND GO OFF AT 6 AM EVERY DAY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THERE IS PHCN POWER OR NOT.

THIS PROJECT IS INTENDED TO ILLUMINATE SUCH COMMUNITIES/ESTATES AND INDEED NIGERIA IN THE LONG RUN EVERY NIGHT CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT PHCN IS VERY UNRELIABLE.

COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATIONS (CDAs), PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATIONS, POLITICIANS E.T.C ARE THE PRIMARY CUSTOMERS OF THIS PROJECT.

THE PROJECT IS VERY LUCRATIVE AND IT SATISFIES A NEED THAT IS VERY OBVIOUS.

IF YOU ARE READY TO PARTNER WITH ME SO THAT WE CAN FORM A COMPANY THAT WILL EXPLORE THIS MARKET AND BE FURTHER BRIEFED, THEN PLEASE DO GIVE ME A CALL.

MR. VIN (07025402410 , vincehayes123@yahoo.com)

LETS ILLUMINATE OUR COMMUNITIES AND ESTATES TOGETHER AND AVOID DARKNESS
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by omachi1026(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
Chris,

I am interested in the Transport Sector Business, wouldn't mind if i get more details on how and where i can procure trucks!!
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Icocop101(m): 3:36am On Jan 25, 2011
Have interest in investing so pls furnish me with more infos.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by kliverpool(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2011
let us talk.u can put your money in oil and gas
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by kliverpool(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2011
adamu257:

let us talk.u can put your money in oil and gas
adegboyeok@yahoo.com

i think it will be nice if you can mail me,
or let me have your number so that we can talk
OK.I am assuring you of good return
i will put you thru and i am sure you will never regret it.
lets talk
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by Netmanual(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
2 million naira will yield u 1.4 million naira yearly from 7 reputable investment companies/07033097160.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by akinsquare: 4:54am On Jan 28, 2011
Your 2million will better b invested with an existing company so that u dont spend too much on set ups and logistics
here is a great OPPORTUNITY for you in OIL & GAS marketing!
Our company is into petroleum marketing.we have four petrol stations with all facilities in place.If you invest 2million,you will operate as a joint owner,sharing all profit 50:50,you are elligible to co-sign all transaction documents,you are elligible to co-run the company including signing of all bank accounts to be used, YOU are elligible as a full active partner except you choose to do otherwise,
if u are interested email me on ;akinsquare200@yahoo.com or call michael on 08076440202,08133370365
I think dis is d best deal u can get!
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by mrinquiry: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2011
I am involved in the sales on iron and steel for building.It is a highly lucrative and fail-proof venture where one can put in as little as N150,000 and get a stable and guaranteed N5,000 weekly or N20,000 monthly (depending on which suits you) without any hassle or fear.The business has a very high turn over which of course should not suprise anyone because we all know that building materials are hot cake in every part of Nigeria.Know that if you double your investment,you double your dividends.You could chose to start with N150,000 and see how it goes but I can GUARANTEE that you would want to increase that after you have seen what a wise investment you have made.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by omachi1026(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2011
Hi guys out there, i'm ready to listen and review anyone's proposal on Business investment. Can reach me at oobidike@gmail.com.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by distinct00: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
Before advising you on what to invest on we need to know your plan, you have 2million naira how much do you want the money to be by the end of the year. The truth is different business comes with different risk and different percentage of return on investment so until we know your target for the end of the year you may not get the best advice.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by omachi1026(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
Contact me on oobidike@gmail.com, with different percentages of ROI and Business natures. Bear in mind that we are still discussing about same value of Fund Investment.
Re: I Need To Invest 2million Naira by goldbridge: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2011
I will introduce a lucrative item for you to start , for details: 08029062772 07028079929 enharmony2002@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where In IBADAN Can I Buy Chemicals For Soap Making,perfumes. / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! / HELP!! Where Can I Get Heat Transfer Paper for Customizing T-shirt In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.