Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Save Or Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Or Help Me (1304 Views)

Find My Fiancee BBM Conversation With A Guy, Now BREAKKUP Or HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 10:35pm On May 07, 2010
Sfa,what can i say but thanks.what i have asked is for a sincere need.i definitely not taking anyone for a mugu and the prove on here buttresses that point.
Re: Save Or Help Me by rickie4us(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2010
hmmmmm
Re: Save Or Help Me by skfa1: 10:41pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

You have just made me see NL in a fresh light,  cool cool.

ps I did not reply on the other thread, we were going of @topic. wink

Ok i feel you, you can check the other thread now, things changed.

comesaveme:

Sfa,what can i say but thanks.what i have asked is for a sincere need.i definitely not taking anyone for a mugu and the prove on here buttresses that point.

Im not saying you taking anyone for mugu, I only mean people should be careful. Sorry if I sound somehow to you.
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 10:41pm On May 07, 2010
Is it so difficult to see a sincere plea??
Re: Save Or Help Me by madlady(f): 10:56pm On May 07, 2010
^^^Yes it is.
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 10:56pm On May 07, 2010
Madlady,do have me in mind ma.i would appreciate.
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 10:59pm On May 07, 2010
Ma,the prove i pasted shows all d truism of my plea.
Re: Save Or Help Me by emorse(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2010
@ skfa 1, I don't see the need for any "eye shining" here. The OP is only asking for assistance. It's not like he has promised anyone anything in return. If it happens that the money wasn't really meant for his fees (we are not likely to find out), that's between him and God. @ OP, u write pretty well (like someone who'd make a good lawyer) and I wish I could help but I'm sorry I don't have the means. I wish u all the best.
Re: Save Or Help Me by madlady(f): 11:08pm On May 07, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Save Or Help Me by skfa1: 11:10pm On May 07, 2010
emorse:

@ skfa 1, I don't see the need for any "eye shining" here. The OP is only asking for assistance. It's not like he has promised anyone anything in return. If it happens that the money wasn't really meant for his fees (we are not likely to find out), that's between him and God. @ OP, u write pretty well (like someone who'd make a good lawyer) and I wish I could help but I'm sorry I don't have the means. I wish u all the best.

There is a need to shine ur eye bro, if you dont wanna, I will do.
Re: Save Or Help Me by skfa1: 11:15pm On May 07, 2010
Check here and you will understand what im saying https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-438122.0.html#top
Re: Save Or Help Me by madlady(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2010
^^I see. lipsrsealed
Re: Save Or Help Me by skfa1: 11:21pm On May 07, 2010
madlady:

^^I see. lipsrsealed

Good to know that you can see. Goodnight peeps.
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 6:06am On May 08, 2010
NLers,i know people that can help and willing to help are out there and i say 'ejo'(please) i need it.
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 6:22am On May 08, 2010
Emorse,even if u cant help with my funding be sure that your understanding of my plight is indeed most heart warming. E se.(thanks greatly).
Re: Save Or Help Me by henryhemon(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2010
@ska,
the world is full of selfish people,me inclusive but if u dnt want to help then don't discourage those that wishes to help.i bet u ve spent more than they said amount on trivial things but cuz u ve nothing to gain,u re suspicious,i understand on d need to be careful.
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 10:16am On May 08, 2010
Henryhemon,
Thanks for coming to my aaid with your kind and frank words.It is well appreciated.
Thanks again.
Re: Save Or Help Me by busybody20: 11:36am On May 08, 2010
comesaveme:

go to oou.recordsoft.org  (Exclude the www)
Look up to your left and click on FRESHERS LOGON
then enter REGISTRATION NUMBER - 92083078HD
                 PASSWORD                    - anderson1

That would take you to make page on the school site.
Scroll down to where it says 3RD VERIFICATION and it says it cant be validated because school fees has not be paid.

I would appreciate any help rendered ma.

The course you are doing is a 5 year course.

[size=16pt]You are in your first year and you are begging for money for school fees

How will you cope in year two to year five
[/size] undecided undecided

Come begging over the internet again lipsrsealed

Why not get something doing? Years ago when I was at University. [size=18pt]I had friends who were SELF-SPONSPORED some sold clothes, shoes, underwears, recharge cards all in a bid to make money and sponsor their education; none of them came begging over the internet[/size]. Today, they are graduates cool
Re: Save Or Help Me by comesaveme: 11:52am On May 08, 2010
Busybody20,you are right sir but i do some little running round nd it was from there that i was able to get the following
Acceptance Fee N30,500
Faculty Due N25,000
Rent and others
Part fee N120,000

Sir,and i confidently thumb my chest that i got these funding from my running around but at the moment business is dull but i am optimistic that it would pick up.
Lastly,what i pay as fee next year would be much lower than what i paid this year and other payments are not re-occuring so i wont be under much inaadequate funding problem.
All i sk is to just help me this once nd it would be appreciated.
I beg you all.

Thanks
Re: Save Or Help Me by Mashkov: 8:22pm On May 08, 2010
@comesaveme, I wonder why the www must be excluded from the address. I can help you but need to confirm some stuff,
1. Do you have a matric no? If yes, what is it
2. Where do you presently stay in OOU, I mean which part of the town
3. Are you ready to scan me a copy of your student ID and admission letter? The url is not adequate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

f / I Will Love It If : / Ladies Wat Will U Do And Guys Is This Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.