Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) (51093 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Witnes: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=hadduni post=66446976]
As you see clearly that is a deltan food that is really scarce to get in the west.[/quot
Then, go to d market, get d stuff and cook it urself instead of looking 4 already made or cooked
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by miracool946: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:
wow
that is one of my favorite meal and I miss eating owho and starch...I haven't seen a fast food joint in Ogun States that prepares it.
are u a corper?
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
The babe dey fear say her guy go fit chop a whole house without drinking water.... happy married life to the couple ...
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by walemoney007(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
hadduni:

Lol
To get raw starch na even war
I will love to try starch and bangs soup,but I can't find it here in Ibadan,I heard it's so delicious
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
You no lie at all, I can't deal with such person o..lol
AccessME:
This kind husband go like food no b small.

see as he serious
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pervs everywhere
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The girl be like... "SEE HOW HE SUCK HIS FINGERS OOO, HABA! HE GOT A VACUUM MOUTH TO VACUUM MY NUNU & BREASTS" ..

Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Timmybongo: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
I m sure his trade is Comedy.
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Chizzychinny: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Na correct UROHOBO guy

1 Like

Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
The guy no send anybody cheesy
Re: A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IDK why, but I don't find feeding each other romantic. The dude just licked his fingers for crying out loud! I hope he washed that hand before shoving it down her mouth.

ah ah...but they kiss mouth to mouth, whats d difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.