Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. (18481 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / Accusing Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by sharonbaron(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bari22:
This one no get shame at all, India, South Africa, Malaysia, America and other sane countries are constantly accusing eebos of spoiling their children with drugs and no one accused them of hate speech but it is now a hate speech just because a northerner said it? Who doesn't know that its your greatest business and best source of income? Who doesn't know that your people studying abroad are nothing but drug pedlers disgusting as students? Who doesn't know that your people are using other other business businesses to cover their main business and source of income which is armed robbery, kidnapping and drugs? Every year hundreds are executed in foreign countries but you people refused to retreat.
Just accept the fact that your people are responsible for drugs and drugs related businesses worldwide according to available records, or rather challenge the lecturer to provide the facts instead of barking uncontrollable
Mynd44 rule 2.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bari22:

Your spiritual leader Cownu has already told us that u are all pigs so I don't mind all the garbage coming out from your mouth, But come down to north and see how ur people are associating with us as you called us animals. Your people are begging and crying just because we told them to leave our land. How sweet is that leaving with an animal?. Finally i expect another round of insult from you because nothing good can come out from the mouth of pig. U are really a pig, I salute Cownu for telling us who his people are
See pains, Sannu o Onye ugwu..
Keep up with the addictions and look for who to blame.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
5thElement:

Are you also a drug peddler? If so please stop. Ok? You are ruining some people's children's lives.
Codeine,the drug in question is a prescription drug.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
ibotic:
Seriously....I hate being Igbo... grin
My people are just shameless animals... tongue
daughter of the emirate, I greet you. ;DDHave you slammed your head to the fulani waziri of yorubaland today? grin

4 Likes

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Lightening: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
If you say herdsmen attack, you remember fulani. Infact Igbos called for atiku's head, when he said they should stop calling herdsmen attackers fulani, so why should Igbos not be called drug dealers when their major source of income is trading drugs worldwide?

How is that hate speech exactly?

Let's call a spade a spade not a shovel.

South African, Malaysians, Chinese, etc hating on nigeria today is because these Igbo people are spreading drugs all over their country same way everyone thinks nigeria is a war zone with killings day and night because of fulani herdmen.

Really? Are they giving your dear shithole bad name? It will continue for a long time to come as long as you guys refuse to let them go.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Adebowale89(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
shallysgirl:
From here, I can see you have gulped some codeine. SMH.

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by reality1010: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Masterclass32:

www.dailypost.ng/2018/04/04/drug-abuse-huriwa-battles-bayero-university-lecturer-mohammed/
Why won't he accuse d igbos.Yorubas fail it s igbos,hausa fail igbos r to blame,Biroms fails igbos r d ones.Igbos r feared because of their ingenuity.You need ethnicity religion and quota system to hold them but d more u pull those strings against them d greater r become.

1 Like

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by reality1010: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bari22:

Your spiritual leader Cownu has already told us that u are all pigs so I don't mind all the garbage coming out from your mouth, But come down to north and see how ur people are associating with us as you called us animals. Your people are begging and crying just because we told them to leave our land. How sweet is that leaving with an animal?. Finally i expect another round of insult from you because nothing good can come out from the mouth of pig. U are really a pig, I salute Cownu for telling us who his people are
What a shame of celebrating illiteracy.U accused d igbos of giving it ppl drugs,of brain washing them into terrorism stealing(chuwa chuwa), and Almajiri.Is it not a shame to d year one spent in d University? Always d Igbos r d Jewish race In ur mist.As u v started to accuse them it means they will live boyond them.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Balyz: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
That's the reason why the whole world recognizes them as the drug mule tribe. If na drugs, na dem
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by laudate: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
shallysgirl:
Most regular cough mixtures do not contain codeine.
Ok. but could you tell me the proportion of cough mixtures in the local market that do not contain codeine? 10% or 20% or 40%? The reason I ask, is because most of the ones I see on the shelves contain codeine, and the most popular brand I have seen has been Benylin followed by Tixylix.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by laudate: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
shallysgirl:
You need prescription to buy drugs with codeine.
The prices of these drugs has also been tripled as a control measure.
I see. I agree that prices have gone up, but within my area in Lagos, you still do not need a prescription to buy cough mixtures with codeine, as long as it is not more than 1 bottle. undecided
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2018
rainylad:

I am a pretentious two-faced clown...It shall never be well with me if I ever accuse any Yoruba person of being a bigot...I'm such a disgusting thing. My life is full of frustrations.

My siblings butcher and cut of human heads for ritual in Anambra, it is where Igbos sells Cough syrup to our masters in the north who are junkies like us in the South East..we are all hypocrite without limits. Shame on our progenitors. May the wrath of God fall upon me and my household as I keep stalking you online.

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2018
shallysgirl:
Ntoor,do your worst. We are here with you.

Do my worst? Lol.

Maybe you should direct your comment to the authorities of Malaysia and Indonesia who are busy executing Igbo drug peddlers.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2018
shallysgirl:
Go and report them if you have proof and stop disturbing us. Drug addicts everywhere. SMH.

Were you educated with the proceeds of illegal drug sales or something cos I don't know why you're so bitter.

The original statement was made by a professor in the north. If you have any grouse, go hash it out with him.

Maybe you should concentrate on getting your first degree first.

1 Like

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2018
shallysgirl:
Codeine,the drug in question is a prescription drug.

You are slow. Prescription drugs can be abused.

Why am I even online arguing with teenagers sef?

1 Like

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

Who says it cannot be abused? You are the teenager here.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

Were you educated with the proceeds of illegal drug sales or something cos I don't know why you're so bitter.

The original statement was made by a professor in the north. If you have any grouse, go hash it out with him.

Maybe you should concentrate on getting your first degree first.
Take your own advice, go back to school.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

Do my worst? Lol.

Maybe you should direct your comment to the authorities of Malaysia and Indonesia who are busy executing Igbo drug peddlers.
Ntoor once again. They are are Nigerian drug peddlers.
You my dear are a Nigerian and you will be treated like all other Nigerians in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Oya,go to the Nigerian queue grin
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by obaaderemi: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

I see. I agree that prices have gone up, but within my area in Lagos, you still do not need a prescription to buy cough mixtures with codeine, as long as it is not more than 1 bottle. undecided
Nigerian pharmacists don't adhere to drug laws. Even anti hypertensives and other prescription drugs are sold otc.
I believe this is because Nigerians are a bit disciplined when it comes to drugs(abuse).
I do not know what is happening in the north or why they abuse medications.

1 Like

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by obaaderemi: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
5thElement:

I wonder why you are wasting your time with that individual. Many of them are so bitter it's useless engaging them. Imagine an adult typing "ntorr". What the bloody helll is that?

2 Likes

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
laudate:

Ok. but could you tell me the proportion of cough mixtures in the local market that do not contain codeine? 10% or 20% or 40%? The reason I ask, is because most of the ones I see on the shelves contain codeine, and the most popular brand I have seen has been Benylin followed by Tixylix.
Even benylin without codeine is available. Most cough syrup with codeine also have their brands without codeine.
The last time I bought benylin with codeine was 5years ago. I went to the pharmacy with 300naira and was told 1200naira. They even explained to me that the price was increased because of abuse. I just bought benylin without codeine and ever since I have never bought any cough medications with codeine. These days, I use cofta or coflyn when I have a cough.
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by shallysgirl: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Adebowale89 post=66465373][/quote]Pains grin
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Adebowale89(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2018
obaaderemi:
I wonder why you are wasting your time with that individual. Many of them are so bitter it's useless engaging them. Imagine an adult typing "ntorr". What the bloody helll is that?

I wonder o. I'm not so sure that fellow is an adult. Probably a teenager who got hold of her mommy's phone.

1 Like

Re: Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2018
shallysgirl:
Ntoor once again. They are are Nigerian drug peddlers.
You my dear are a Nigerian and you will be treated like all other Nigerians in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Oya,go to the Nigerian queue grin

Guess you're only trying to get my attention now.

I'll be off then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police / Foreign Reserves Rise To $30.5B As CBN Targets $40B Before Year End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.