Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed (32335 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by myself13: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
santislim8:
liverpool too good abeg
Roger That FAM! Liverpool Ndi Nmenme!

2 Likes

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Bimpe29: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
You are very correct.

GudluckIBB:
When issues arise, the best thing is too walk away
You might be termed a fool, but on the long run, you are wiser
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
ddfv
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by dennisworld1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
This runs girl wen i dun chat with for Instamessage dun die... Such is life. She bill me 15k for short... angry angry
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:
I thought they said warri no dey carry last? undecided
No be for Edo witches o.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by sirusX(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:

Who said anything changed?

In this case, Warri no carry last to die
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Deadlytruth(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saddening that my Edo State is in the news for a wrong reason.
That Bini girl no try at all. Killing someone for a trivial misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by crafteck(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
myself13:
It's not about the tribe, it's about the individual. There are bad people everywhere you go. In muddiest waters, the pinkest roses are found. Some of the best people in this country can be found in that same Benin abeg.My dear, you were unfortunate to have brawled with a heartless lady.Please, let's say no to gangsterism in any form or shape. RIP dear. Your murderer will be rewarded accordingly. Karma is faithful.

Its about tribe cos the percentage of edo people willing to kill over small issues is much higher
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by northvietnam(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jazz wey she for give boyz make dey hold maga down ...

waste of jazz
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by gregyboy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:

Lol...
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Innobee99(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
GudluckIBB:
When issues arises, the best thing is too walk away
Warri don carry last for this one oooooo

RIP gal
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by gregyboy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
I wont blame all on d edo lady .both usages jazz on pple for their interest ..she understood d game already but felt reluctant towards it..

And as a Benin man i know our gals nd boiz both are hot tempered people i have seen in nigeria if were to be two men who had this issue in benin trust me one will gun the other .or would probably settle d issue but since its female the power rest on religion at any means nd dey lack forgiveness

Note: but fear ladiez before u fear men a woman almost colonized the full world
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Supernatural28(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
When you see a Benin person pull off your shoes as runaway �
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by lovegeneration(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
all those bweest and yash wey she dey flont make she go dey flont am for devil na \\\
Asonaija:
A young beautiful lady Stephanie Esievo has died after she was allegedly “poisoned” by a Benin girl she had a fall out with recently.

According to her best friend, who shared the news on Facebook.. They both had a conversation on Facebook recently, where Stephanie revealed to her that she went to Benin and she had a fall out with a lady there.

She claimed she was charmed, and she couldn’t walk again… Few days later she passed on…

Her friends have since taken to the Social Media platform to pay tribute to her…

http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/04/warri-lady-dies-after-fighting-with.html

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by blessingsonflee(f): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
The fear of Benin gehs is the Beginning of... how will. U be fighting with your elders mbok! cheesy
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Macnnoli4(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Clash of titans- The Strong vs The Spiritual. Sorry, I mean Bendel fight.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Macnnoli4(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by alen4smith(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
gonkin:
This one na runs babe.
Them fit don use her do atm.
Also benin and esan tribe are most feared by mother in laws from Delta.
Everywhere you go once they hear she's from that side, you start hearing stories.
I ask myself are they that dangerous?
hear the ozwo when dey talk.to give you better spiritual slap dey hungry me.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by HoodBillionaire: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
all these ones na okpo na
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:
even when it comes to carrying last, warri no dey still carry last.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
That was how they killed my cousin sister last year,she no even follow for the fight,she just graduated, went to Benin to visit her aunt,who had issues with her neighbor, the day she separated their fight,she got ill and died same day,fear Benin people
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by kanosalami: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Asonaija:
A young beautiful lady Stephanie Esievo has died after she was allegedly “poisoned” by a Benin girl she had a fall out with recently.

According to her best friend, who shared the news on Facebook.. They both had a conversation on Facebook recently, where Stephanie revealed to her that she went to Benin and she had a fall out with a lady there.

She claimed she was charmed, and she couldn’t walk again… Few days later she passed on…

Her friends have since taken to the Social Media platform to pay tribute to her…

Warri don carry last
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Dearlord(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
How true is this?
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by oluwaahmed: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Edo people

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by gonkin(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
alen4smith:
hear the ozwo when dey talk.to give you better spiritual slap dey hungry me.

I believe you see the picture this is what i intend to do to your teabags. Bloody makpee, your stinking sense dey your armpit

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by ritababe(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
GudluckIBB:
When issues arises, the best thing is too walk away

yeah it is called unilateral decision making, you are not weak but wise,.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by hotplate: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
why are you people concluding; believe it or not benin people are still the best people in nigeria.....Oba GHA to kpere
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by ritababe(f): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
ikechizoba:
That was how they killed my cousin sister last year,she no even follow for the fight,she just graduated, went to Benin to visit her aunt,who had issues with her neighbor, the day she separated their fight,she got ill and died same day,fear Benin people

lies, try again.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by zamanient: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Waffarianman(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:

I rep wafftown BT D's ur comment won burst my belle.

Waffy no dey carry last if e hard welwel na draw BT D's our Gel Mara get K leg. Lol
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by godofuck231: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Asonaija:

She have catch blue tooth, okpor-kpai things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) / N 1 Million Burial Levy In Eziowelle, Idemili Anambra: Community Members Cry Out / 3 People Killed In Ejigbo, Osun As 2 Clubs Clash (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.