Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed (32333 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by chuks34(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
santislim8:
liverpool too good abeg

oga untop dead person matter undecided

BEHAVE
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by godofuck231: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
gonkin:
This one na runs babe.
Them fit don use her do atm.
Also benin and esan tribe are most feared by mother in laws from Delta.
Everywhere you go once they hear she's from that side, you start hearing stories.
I ask myself are they that dangerous?

The land warri was part of the Benin empire, seeded to the itsekiris as a settlement to a crowned prince, some other tribes migrated there and today issues are up, as far as they live on that soil the Benin Gods will be strongly present there and any spiritual wars will be absolute, even the British feared Benin empire too
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Diso60090(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:
I thought they said warri no dey carry last? undecided

No be where Benin dey

You know cellcellfly ask edo people
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by apache4: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I fear edo people pass anything shocked

Lefu comes to mind lipsrsealed

No Peace For The Wicked
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by apache4: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
@Nwamaikpe will never know Peace .. cry
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
ritababe:

lies, try again.

And why will l lie about death? Especially about someone closely related to me,her father told us what happened, unless he lied ,of which l doubt, because he still blames himself for sending her to her death,cause he was the one who asked her to go there and stay with his sister.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by SUNDICOS(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Strength to hell fire
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by petrick10(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
what a wasted destiny. she lived a wayward life no one should be blamed for her demised. Known her from enerhen area when in Nigeria then. RIP
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by ritababe(f): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

And why will l lie about death? Especially about someone closely related to me,her father told us what happened, unless he lied ,of which l doubt, because he still blames himself for sending her to her death,cause he was the one who asked her to go there and stay with his sister.

so sorry, that's why I hate quarreling.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by richiepolymer(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
I'm not a fan of ethnic profiling but truth be told. As an Edo person I will advice anyone not to mess with Benin & Esan people especially those who still hold ancient traditions strong.

gonkin:
This one na runs babe.
Everywhere you go once they hear she's from that side, you start hearing stories.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
never under estimate d power of the italian connection
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Elfather12: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hahahah Nigerians una no go kill person so una mean say Edo people bad abi? Ok God judge una mouth

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by sulakishop(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Oba Kha tokphe eehh!
Oredo ppl I hail รณ!!
Dis one still join the ososomaye?
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Essential(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66448519]I fear edo people pass anything shocked

Lefu comes to mind lipsrsealed[/quoter] it is only the guilty that is afraid.
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Well i won't argue with anyone.. Y'all keep believing wtv u want... I just keep using it to my advantage as a badder grin grin Anywhere i enter fear no dey let people fvck with me lolzz, some kind of immunity ... Why Because i'm an Edo guy grin Make una continue ooo.. Lemme just be enjoying it while i still can grin
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Essential(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
daiksworld:
I hear say Edo no get Airport but everybody na pilot. From Edo to Italy na micro seconds journey for them.

i hear say ur papa nor be man and every night na u dey services ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by cyrilamx(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why the prejudice against Benin ladies? Just for the act of one whom we not even sure actually did it, you already judging an entire tribe...Binis are friendly, hospitable and never troublesome
blessingsonflee:
The fear of Benin gehs is the Beginning of... how will. U be fighting with your elders mbok! cheesy
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by cyrilamx(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
There are a lot of strangers in Benin. The fact it happened in Benin doesn't entail it was a Benin lady involved. Every tribe has their own weird act...bewitching is not peculiar to Benin people. Plz stop the exaggeration.
ikechizoba:
That was how they killed my cousin sister last year,she no even follow for the fight,she just graduated, went to Benin to visit her aunt,who had issues with her neighbor, the day she separated their fight,she got ill and died same day,fear Benin people
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by cyrilamx(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
f you story is true, are the family still living in the land and among the people they blame for their daughter' s demise?
ikechizoba:

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by odigbosky(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

There are evil pple everywhere. I am Edo and we are really nice people. 40 to 50 percent of pple living in Benin city are non indigenous to the state. We are very hospitalable pple and you might be shocked that the person who was involved in d fight wasn't even edo. Sorry for the loss anyway.

1 Like

Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by oruma19: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
The benin girl didn't do anything to her. U guys need to see the rate of prostutution in benin and warri area to understand that these girls are being used daily for yahoo+. Just last nite I almost wept when I saw little girls of about 14-18 years flooding the hotel I went to watch Liverpool mancity match in warri. These girls are so tiny I was forced to ask one of the guys what they enjoy in these girls that are yanshless and breastless. Surprisingly, the guy said "bros the hussle is real, they produce more than u can see with the eyes" cold catch me. Most warri and benin girls have been used for ritual but they dont know. Long throat for money is making them sell their bodies cheaply and the smaller ones are even of higher % in d league of the ones whose destinies have been mortgaged for ritual purposes. Girls fear God and be contented with what ur parents can afford, tomorrow may bring good tiddings if u have patience
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by carzola(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Your bestie is good for good....

hian..... this is serious ooo....
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Bestchisom(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
elgramz:
I thought they said warri no dey carry last? undecided
they no d carry last Na.... no be she first die?
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Bestchisom(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She won't have died if only she had shared the preek in peace.
lol... i knew it was you...weldon sir
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by blessingsonflee(f): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
cyrilamx:
Why the prejudice against Benin ladies? Just for the act of one whom we not even sure actually did it, you already judging an entire tribe...Binis are friendly, hospitable and never troublesome
Sorry Sir smiley
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Countersam(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Waka waka. Stay one place u no gree. RIP
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by cyrilamx(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who won't accept an apology from such a pretty damsel? cool
blessingsonflee:
Sorry Sir smiley
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Angel1696: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
gonkin:
This one na runs babe.
they are more dangerous than Satan and all their demons combined
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
daiksworld:
I hear say Edo no get Airport but everybody na pilot. From Edo to Italy na micro seconds journey for them.

grin
Re: Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed by Casemiro(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
choi...

cheesy
Watin wan Bissaka no go see for Firmino hand
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.