Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant (9386 Views)

Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations / Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2018
Mrs Ibife Alufohai President and Founder of Polo International Events Company (photos)

Polo International Events is an event company established in Nigeria, with experience in technical direction, event production, and staging company management especial in Polo related Events and Functions. Polo International Events is currently in charge of The Stallion Star International Awards, 

The Miss Polo International Beauty Pageant, and also The Polo Royal Magazine for the latest Polo news from all polo clubs around the world, fashion and life style.

Polo International Events is an event company established in Nigeria, with experience in technical direction, event production, and staging company management especial in Polo related Events and Functions. Polo International Events is currently in charge of The Stallion Star International Awards, 

The Miss Polo International Beauty Pageant, and also The Polo Royal Magazine for the latest Polo news from all polo clubs around the world, fashion and life style.

Mrs Ibife Alufohai is a graduate of Clinical Psychology, She is a director in Trax Music Network international Ltd, its an entertainment company focus on high definition multi media creation.

She is an ex beauty queen of Miss Valentine International 2010. After which she started her foundation Surviving high, for the physically challenged children and built facilities for the children on several locations and sent some of the children back to school as she preach the back to school campaign. She was also awarded Face of Charity by the Rugged Steps Foundation and her foundation was given an award of Excellence by the Nigeria Reliable Icon award 2016.

She organised Miss Polo Port Hacourt for two years before re branding to Miss Polo International. Her desire to improve the lives of young ladies has lead her to organise beauty pageants with the aim of improving Education for the young ones globally.

She was also awarded by BAE AWARDS  AFRICA for Bravery and excellence for support towards the physically challenged children.

Mrs Alufohai is not just an entertainer but also business involved, she is the vice president of Dauerhaft Group, a Business conglomerate that's into, bio-energy, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, and Protective Coating Systems. She is also a member of Advisory board in Africa Achievers Award.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/04/mrs-ibife-alufohai-president-and.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by Benjom(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2018
I see cool... She's got a great portfolio... Kudos smiley

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by mayowagabriel(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2018
nice work

the poster above sha undecided............. I'm coming for your space tongue
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by RogueX: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
cry
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by charlydamianpat(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
ok
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by vintino(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by Ositace(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Issoraiit shocked
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by Ellabae(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2018
She is pretty grin
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by Amuluonyenaego: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2018
women are busy investing but we wey dey hustle our Ass out never even see three square meal chop. Oluwa no be you say we go be the head of our family?
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by oganass(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2018
i weep for 9ja... we are only focused on bbn and pageant i weep for 9ja... we are only focused on bbn and pageant
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by shakyum: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
the boobs are still galant grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by biggy26: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Nice! Some women are working hard, while others are looking for hardworking men to feed their laziness.
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2018
I bet polo would sue her
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Wow!
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by emmyfizzy12(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2018
mayowagabriel:
nice work

the poster above sha undecided............. I'm coming for your space tongue
the poster most be a stammerer oooo, say same thing, same way on different lines. lolzzzz
Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by Dico4G: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Follow Nairalanders, kindly cast your vote for my little precious daughter who have passion for beauty pageant. Log onto nigerianqueen.org/vote to cast your vote for her. she is Nkem Precious No 70. Thank you and God bless you as you help my daughter realize her dreams.

Re: Meet Ibife Alufohai, Behind The Miss Polo International Pageant by dontbothermuch: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mehn! Ibife, i knew you would excel. The passion was there.

Well, ND/T- bag from Choba wishes you well.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Instagram Model Jaye,who Claims Her Backside Is Natural, Is It? (photos) / Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner / Lil Kesh's Whatsapp Number Gets Leaked!!!!!!!!...(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.