Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pep Still Believes City Can Fight Back At The Etihad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Still Believes City Can Fight Back At The Etihad (278 Views)

Leicester Fight Back To End Man Utd Long Unbeaten Away Run / Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad / David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pep Still Believes City Can Fight Back At The Etihad by mickapolo: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Pep Guardiola believes his Manchester City team are capable of turning around a 3-0 first-leg deficit in their Champions League quarterfinal with Liverpool and says he will convince his players they can fight back in the tie.

Three first-half goals at Anfield left the Premier League's runaway leaders reeling and although they regained their composure in the second half, their failure to score an away goal could prove to be decisive.

"In this room I think there is nobody except the guy talking to you who believes we can go through," Guardiola said.

"There are 90 minutes more, we are going to try. I believe a lot in this team. They show me many good things in the season," said the Spaniard, whose team can clinch the Premier League with a win over Manchester United on Saturday. Latest UCL return leg odds are available on NaijaBet

"We have 90 minutes all of us (in the competition), Sevilla, Juventus and...................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/04/05/pep-still-believes-city-can-fight-back-etihad/

(1) (Reply)

Van Dijk: Liverpool Ace Mohamed Salah And Co As Good As Messi And Ronaldo / Arsene Wenger: Var Snub Puts Premier League ‘behind The Rest Of The World’ / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.