Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Just In - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In (43653 Views)

JUST IN!! Bank Robbery Happening Now At Ikorodu, Lagosstate / Just In: NUPENG Agrees to Call Off Strike / Just In: Favour Odozor Is Not Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Flying Pilot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2007
Na only gurls you see, shebi? Have I been scaring him away? shocked I no blame you.
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2007
Ah ahn now! It's only creamish and acidrop that i have seen him interact with mostly. That's why i said the girls.
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2007
Ok o! May be, it's because acidrop told him I was a bully. . .lol! embarassed
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2007
was she wrong? lipsrsealed
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2007
Was she right? shocked
Is this supposed to be a conspiracy?
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2007
shocked shocked shocked I did not say you were a bully neither did i say you weren't, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed so don't put words in my mouth yet.There is no conspiracy here btw acidrop and i
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2007
I have never seen you that neutral before.
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2007
In cases like this, amazingly, i know when to stick on my own side
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2007
Wassap crazy pple? grin

Douzy, dont threaten anyone of ma sistaz aight? J-girl & Acidrop or u'l be swept away by d fierce Cyclone! angry grin
Re: Just In by jgirl3: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2007
lol @ Creamish. thanks, i feel so protected right now. I think that for Douzy to even dream of messing with us, it would take a higher dose of his usual paraga grin.

How you doing? smiley I can see you're reppin' your playa ways. I even lost count of the guys involved
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2007
Wanna learn how to b a playa?, my book will soon be out, im writing as im living d life, watch out! grin lol

If u wan confuse urself, continue to de count!
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2007
Creamish:

Wassap crazy people? grin

Douzy, don't threaten anyone of ma sistaz aight? J-girl & Acidrop or u'l be swept away by d fierce Cyclone! angry grin
Cyclone would sure know better than try to deal with this sein-zum-tode.

j-girl:

In cases like this, amazingly, i know when to stick on my own side
Better stick on that your side wellu wellu o, OR. . .
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2007
@ Douzy, sein-zum-tode a.k.a ZOMBIE grin
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2007
douzy, u 4get hw u dey bully me tongue
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2007
Creamish:

@ Douzy, sein-zum-tode a.k.a ZOMBIE grin
Even if that were to be the meaning (rflmao), that would be quite difficult for Cyclone to deal with, I guess. Lol!

acidrop:

douzy, u forget hw u dey bully me tongue
You of all peepz? Anywayz, our folks say that you strike a child with the right hand and bring him/her close (and cuddle him/her) with the left hand. May be, that's what u calling bullying. . .lol!
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2007
c oo, c ooo, he is calling me a child now, underestimating me, is that not bully, or u think only smarking is bully tongue
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2007
Lol! No, I'm not calling u a child, but my cutie chou! tongue
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2007
wat chaou mean naooo, u and dis ur adopted language undecided
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2007
Douzy:

Even if that were to be the meaning (rflmao), that would be quite difficult for Cyclone to deal with, I guess. Lol!

@Douzy - Really?!   Na so your peas hard?!! undecided Or maybe somebody dey tickle you under desk?!!!  lipsrsealed

I think you need to find religion and I have the perfect one for you. A good old eastern spirituality where they will stick metal hooks in you, hang you from trees and whip at every available opportunity.

If you don't find peace after that then come see me for consultation. I go show you the way.

J-Girl, AcieeeedD, Cream Cracker - I am right behind you O! No way for bullying. All creepin' shadows to be dealt with tongue
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2007
hahahahahahah, douzy, wat u gat 2 say now? he know u a bully grin
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2007
Cyclone5:

@Douzy - Really?!   Na so your peas hard?!! undecided Or maybe somebody dey tickle you under desk?!!!  lipsrsealed

I think you need to find religion and I have the perfect one for you. A good old eastern spirituality where they will stick metal hooks in you, hang you from trees and whip at every available opportunity.

If you don't find peace after that then come see me for consultation. I go show you the way.

J-Girl, AcieeeedD, Cream Cracker - I am right behind you O! No way for bullying. All creepin' shadows to be dealt with tongue

If u see d way my LIVER has GROWN!!!!!!! grin

Cyc---cal me Cream cracker--no wahala, u get my back! cool
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2007
hahahahahahah, lol douzy b4 u run away, am kiddding, u no bully aight, just felt like bullying u, and how i said previously that u are not hot, ok u are, and hw i said u not my friend well u are, and, chei i don do so many terrible things 2 dis guy only one evnin, nwaiz i take all of them back, u gat my votes, nw am going 2 bed
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2007
Not to worry he is still breathing, battered and bruised though he be. Aint nothing but a chicken wing. A couple of deep breaths and his perilous reign will continue. cool
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2007
Douzy:

Lol! No, I'm not calling u a child, but my cutie chou! tongue
Ok, chou (chouchou) is French for 'pet'.

@Cyclone
I'm sure you're only fuming at Creamish's fictional 'Zombie'. When you're done come for a bottle of Lucozade and a pack of Glucose. Afterwards, I could decide to take you to that land where you would never come back from a cyclone.
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2007
Cyclone5:

Not to worry he is still breathing, battered and bruised though he be. Aint nothing but a chicken wing. A couple of deep breaths and his perilous reign will continue. cool

Operation fire for fire,

But Douzy did say he has my back too sad, I love u both!!!!!! grin
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2007
Douzy:
@Cyclone
I'm sure you're only fuming at Creamish's fictional 'Zombie'. When you're done come for a bottle of Lucozade and a pack of Glucose. Afterwards, I could decide to take you to that land where you would never come back from a cyclone.

@D-Woozy - I aint fuming just puffing a little (Big Bad Wolf stylee). I'll take the lucozade (thanks) but pass on the glucose; am already reaching maximum strength. cool

Oh, and by the way; its not a date tongue
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2007
They say when 2 elephants are fighting, the grass suffers, hope say me and acid no follow for grass sha, undecided
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2007
A'ight. I got that. cool

@Creamish
It's all good. We both have to show that we've got the wherewithal to be there fo' u (and acid). tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2007
Abi O! Just 2 brothers in arms cool
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2007
Yea, and we cool like dat. cool
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2007
Fe real, no doubt! cool
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2007
A'ight brou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) / The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.