Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Just In - Nairaland / General (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In (43739 Views)

JUST IN!! Bank Robbery Happening Now At Ikorodu, Lagosstate / Just In: NUPENG Agrees to Call Off Strike / Just In: Favour Odozor Is Not Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Flying Pilot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 4:39am On Oct 10, 2007
na wa ooooo, ella be no dey here undecided
Re: Just In by kachikapor(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2007
my love struck pal, cyc! i hope say ella never cook vegetable for you undecided
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2007
@acid,ow u dey.
@cyc,dearie wat more can i say.U VE REALLY MADE MA DAY. cheesy cheesy
@kachi,if u want vegetable u 4 talk since.
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2007
kachikapor:

my love struck pal, cyc! i hope say ella never cook vegetable for you undecided

Not yet O! I still dey expect grin

ella.b:

@cyc,dearie what more can i say.You VE REALLY MADE MA DAY. cheesy cheesy

Then my day is doubly made. This weekend will be like a whole new level wink
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2007
really?
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2007
New Year's fireworks wont be able to compete. Its all about the connection. cool

But you'll have to email for details. wink
Re: Just In by kachikapor(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2007
@ acid,
i think ella is a foster sista, cos i cant see why she can get her groove on with her beau, and you cant seem to keep another brother in check, wasup?

@ella and cyc,
you guyz shd go ahead and enjoy the long weekend, and if you wanna make my own day, just remember to give acid the details, i cant wait to see her go green
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2007
kachikapor:

@ella and cyc,
you guys should go ahead and enjoy the long weekend, and if you want to make my own day, just remember to give acid the details, i can't wait to see her go green

Details and pictures! wink But mostly good sweet vibes! cool
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2007
offcourse she wont go green after hearing d details.jus cuz u see wat is happening doesnt mean she aint enjoyin herself.4 christ's sake,kachi cant u say sumtin positive@encouraging 4 once?u re beginning to make me loose ma nerves.i may nevr be able to undrstand wat u keep saying unless u decide to make it a bit presentable.no offense tho,but dats ow i see it.
@acid,sis Wetin dey pop now?dis one wey u no dey show face or is it post,hope say studies no dey bring u down?
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2007
Howdy Babe. How are things your end? I hope say your eyes are sparkling brightly and your smile is uplifting like the first shoots of the season.

Na wa O! This one wey you comot with lecture without even small acknowledgement. Man fear well well O!
Re: Just In by kachikapor(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2007
ella.b:

offcourse she wont go green after hearing d details.jus because u see what is happening doesnt mean she aint enjoyin herself.4 christ's sake,kachi can't u say sumtin positive@encouraging 4 once?u re beginning to make me loose ma nerves.i may nevr be able to undrstand what u keep saying unless u decide to make it a bit presentable.no offense tho,but that is ow i see it.
@acid,sis Wetin dey pop now?this one wey u no dey show face or is it post,hope say studies no dey bring u down?

there's a level at which you must operate or you to figure kachi out, sadly my dear friend, you are not tongue
what you should is chill and anticipate what my homeboy has in store for you
Re: Just In by kachikapor(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2007
one more thing, @ acid,
if na exams you dey prepare for, i say good luck, becos me sef need luck for my acca for december.

@ my muslim peeps, barka de sallah! kiss
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2007
cyc dear,no vex oh.na kachi jus dey make me go another level.barka da sallah to u ma dearie.
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2007
Hope you have a lovely sallah yourself.

Kachi na my pally O so please you go find way to co-exist. Before I begin to suspect there is more to it than meets the eye.

NB. Its AcidD's birthday O! E be like say some guy done spirit am away for dirty weekend. The elastic for that girl'l drawers go done real slack by now. tongue
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2007
oh ma gosh,i didnt even no dat. shocked tanks 4 telling me cyc.she go entr wahala wen she comes bak.
Re: Just In by kachikapor(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2007
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you, Acid,
happy birthday to you.

let me also dedicate this to all nairalanders celebrating their birthdays in the month of October, my month.

for ella, i sure say na February 29th be ur day, once in 4 years! so much for being Acid's lil sista. common birthday you no recollect.
Re: Just In by mishooo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2007
Cyclone5:

NB. Its AcidD's birthday O! E be like say some guy done spirit am away for dirty weekend. The elastic for that girl'l drawers go done real slack by now. tongue

Chei, see wicked mind at work ?? Bros, Na so you dey do
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2007
@mishoo, grin grin
@Acid,so far so good,u ve come a long way@achieved a lotta tins no 1 ll take away 4rom u bt rather dey would ve to imitate u.tank u 4 being dere 4 me@HAPPY BIRTHDAY. kiss kiss
@kachi,well wat can i say to u.u maybe rite dat i 4got ma sis buff-day.i jus hope she 4gives me 4 nt remembering.
Re: Just In by kachikapor(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2007
beating the s**t out of you is more like it. sorry oh, i no sabi chop koboko
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2007
well,maybe 1day u ll ve to learn ow to EAT pankere. tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2007
ella.b:

well,maybe 1day u ll ve to learn ow to EAT pankere. tongue

Should I be scared? undecided Cause na so so grief you dey wish folks!
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2007
dat wasnt 4 u cyc,i was talkin to ur "pally" abi Wetin u dey call am?and of course u shuld get sacred cuz it can land on ur bak 1day.
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2007
So my pallies no fit come to the house and be comfortable now? I thought you were a ryde or die chick. But we're all good if the back stuff involves reverse cow girl wink
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2007
check ma profile 4 ma addy.i ll take it off later.
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2007
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2007
ella.b:

Just IM or email it to me.

Hiya Sweet Thing.  kiss ope you and ram havent been locked in an unending battle for supremacy. Cause as I hear your stomach dey rumble so, e go take more than alka seltzer to mediate this war.  grin
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2007
ur mail is hidden.
re u trying to luk 4 ma trouble or wat. undecided undecided if u no careful,ma sallah meat no go reach ur mouth. tongue tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2007
ella.b:

your mail is hidden.
re u trying to luk 4 ma trouble or what. undecided undecided if u no careful,ma sallah meat no go reach your mouth. tongue tongue

Which meat? The one wey you dey hide under pillow or the one wey you dey chop like blender?  tongue Even now you no fit carry leg. Belle don wey you down like danfo wey overload. Figure 8 don become 6.

If you put your cursor on the IM icon just above my status icon (and below my number of posts) on this message my email address will appear. Or click on it it will take you into an IM conversation with me. If am not online you can leave an offline message or just add me to your contacts.
Re: Just In by ellab(f): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2007
na me u dey stroke lik dat.no worry,d tin wey i go do u eh,u go hate am.
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2007
ella.b:

na me u dey stroke lik that.no worry,d tin wey i go do u eh,u go hate am.

cheesy Na so you go talk now. But I get the key wink

Still waiting for the IM O!
Re: Just In by kateflow(f): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2007
hmmm na wa ooo una don turn douzy thread to where to lovers corners abi
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2007
kateflow:

hmmm na wa ooo una don turn douzy thread to where to lovers corners abi

Madam Kate - After you don go hide under the covers with some young man so tay na washerman pursue una comot bed. You substitute your man with the washerman and then pursue that one too. Na now you come find time to look up see wetin dey happen around you?

Anyway, how you dey sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (63) (Reply)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.