Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate (29773 Views)

Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Bizibi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
No one should be surprise at such statement, there are some of em on nl that will kill their family for buhari.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Ambassadorseyi: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na wa o! See extreme level of stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
adadike:
I mourn with the good people of kogi state. take heart kogites! it is well.

Point of correction
Kogites didn't vote him
He was forced in as Governor, courtesy of his 1st lady sugarmummy and Oyegun
Election was over and counting was taking place when Audu passed on.............
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Corrinthians(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[s]Yahaya Bello is a curse to youth leadership[/s]
He is not a pig at least. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by fasbat(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmalezdigital:

Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello, has said his support for President Muhammadu Buhari remain unshaken and would do anything for the President if he so request.

Bello said this while reacting to President Buhari’s advise against extending the tenure elongation of National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to him, “I am an ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, who has said that we must stick to the 1999 Constitution and APC Constitution. If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”

On why he earlier backed Chief John Oyegun to elongate the tenure elongation, he said:

“They are saying that I have problem with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; that is why I supported tenure elongation.

“I have no problem with Asiwaju, he is my leader. And President Buhari is the leader of all. I was supporting you (Oyegun and NWC) but we have to hold National Convention.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/05/if-president-buhari-asks-me-to-jump-into-fire-i-will-not-hesitate-says-yahaya-bello/
without the complete intervention of Saint Buhari, Gov Yaya Bello won't be in power, shikena
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Wallade(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please tell the governor to jump into the fire ASAP. I really wanna see it.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Temitoppe(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yimu

Abeg play me fia by davido
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by jk1e(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Now I see the reason they called buhari supporters zombies
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by aolawale025: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Buhari pls tell bello to pay salaries
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by rain8: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
What if he ask you to pay workers salary arrears.... Disgrace to Youths
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by fabianjay101(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Masama:
According to him, “If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”

Perfect definition of a Zombie!!
wonders shall never end ooooo

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by thunderbabs: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Haahahahaa, i laff in kingdom powers....

Dumb meets dumb.... Opooonu meets opooonu... Lol

Plz, the two of you shld plz jump into a shark infested water sef... Who cares? shocked
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by AdamuAudu: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
nerodenero:
Imagine a governor talking this nonsense!!! Dude means every letter in the word Zombie.

Buhari supported tenure elongation which was illegal and unconstitutional, all the mumus in APC supported. He changed his mind after due consultation, you also changed your position like weather.

I think we have offended God in a way we don't know. For Him to have given us this kind of people as leaders, we need forgiveness.
The only and frequent quiestion many people are asking is either ''what kind of countey is this or how and why did we get where we are now? When Dr. okadugbo insulted Dr. Zik, Zik reaponded by telling Okadufbp that as you open your mounth and insult your senior, you will never live to see old age. He also said that a time will come when the only question Nigerians will ask is '' how did we get here?'' Am sure he saw these Bellos coming..
How on earth an elected governor, a being who is suppose to account for the people of his state make such remarks. People will not doubt continue to ask the question above from time to time unless we will get pur voters card ready and start from some where.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by ohiku4every1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
And if GYB ask me to slap or kill any hater's parents, I won't hesitate

Most especially IPOB terrorists who will rush to insult me, I am still waiting for an order to mercilessly deal with them one after the other

I will start frm my Local area Okland town

Idiots

4+4 for PMB/GYB
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by CaptainFM1: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Puppet
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by desmond2pk: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
And he is a youth
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Idrisk19(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Same With Me Here
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by chichar1(f): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

Keep off
ZOMBIE ooo!!!!!!ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!! day in day out zombie ooo!!!!!!!!!! zombie!!!!!!! year in year out zombie ooo!!!! zombie!!!!! come rain,sunshine zombie ooo!!!!!! zombie iiiiii young zombie go and upload more pigs in your community,
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
that is my Allahaji Yahaya Adoza Bello my governor my hero my excellency
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by precious1967(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Let him go and jump into river benue he ll not die.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Talknochip(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
?!

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by blacktallest(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
chichar1:
ZOMBIE ooo!!!!!!!! ZOMBIE!!!!!!

Looool.....
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by daiksworld: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
My Lord My God, Why have Though Forsaken Thy Children!!! What have we done to deserve a Zombie for a governor. This guy will not stay in his state but parading himself in Aso Rock like a steward in the Villa. My PVC is dusted and ready to send this bastard to hell.What a Foolish fool and a stupid idiot.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by daiksworld: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
YUSUFAALIKALI:
that is my Allahaji Yahaya Adoza Bello my governor my hero my excellency
One Zombie sighted. I lack word to describe you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by goldman777: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
He doesn't need to tell you there is a special place reserved for you and him in hell already wicked politicians that make lives of nigerians miserable with wicked leadership
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by justinaa2012: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
this is how they gamble with the economy without proper consultation........God help us all.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by wakeupafricanyo: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the MAN
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by fireback: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Masama:
According to him, “If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”

Perfect definition of a Zombie!!
why are they calling this man yahaya bello, his real name should be yeye bellow.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Wakago: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
You already jumped into one. Your injury says it all.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by decasey(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dis idiot have no detection at all grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Kayode Fayemi: 15 Things To Know About Ekiti Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.