Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,172 members, 7,852,994 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate (29666 Views)

Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by theDEVILisHERE: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
I think its high time Nigeria is Nuked
Too many worthless soul
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by drnoel: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmalezdigital:

Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello, has said his support for President Muhammadu Buhari remain unshaken and would do anything for the President if he so request.

Bello said this while reacting to President Buhari’s advise against extending the tenure elongation of National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to him, “I am an ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, who has said that we must stick to the 1999 Constitution and APC Constitution. If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”

On why he earlier backed Chief John Oyegun to elongate the tenure elongation, he said:

“They are saying that I have problem with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; that is why I supported tenure elongation.

“I have no problem with Asiwaju, he is my leader. And President Buhari is the leader of all. I was supporting you (Oyegun and NWC) but we have to hold National Convention.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/05/if-president-buhari-asks-me-to-jump-into-fire-i-will-not-hesitate-says-yahaya-bello/

Then u be big iti boribo

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by DrHighchief(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
divinehand2003:
Lol

Nigerian Politicians and their sycophancy is second to none. Once Buhari is kicked out of office, Yahaya Bello will sing another song
Remember Edwin Clarke
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by clickwtB(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Likewise my brother without hesitation!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Realist2: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Irredeemable and reprobate sychophant.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by HomeOfMe(f): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
nerodenero:
Imagine a governor talking this nonsense!!! Dude means every letter in the word Zombie.

Buhari supported tenure elongation which was illegal and unconstitutional, all the mumus in APC supported. He changed his mind after due consultation, you also changed your position like weather.

I think we have offended God in a way we don't know. For Him to have given us this kind of people as leaders, we need forgiveness.
If Britain had not given us our independence at that time Nigeria would've been like south Africa or even better. We were not ready for leadership,and it's worse now due tribalism
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Jokkarm2: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Show example by doing one not by making mouth.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by GenbIoodykiller: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
He is not a pig at least. grin grin
[/s]
e pain am well well
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by nobsalis: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well

D "Yerobas" don't segregate their self like d way u are trying to do"

Get a life pls.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Iamthoney(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
simonlee:
Honestly... i dont think Buhari is a dullard.

Its the people who voted him that are the real dullards!

This Governor is not just a dullard, he's also a dundee sad sad sad
like dundee fc wey relegate to scottish championship from Scottish premier league?
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Esji80(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bello You are right.May God guide and protect you in sound health Sir.

PMB till 2023
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Esji80(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gov Bello You are right.May God guide and protect you in sound health Sir.

PMB till 2023
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Bimpe29: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Governor Yahya must be very high on Okene weed to have said that. That statement is unbecoming of a sane and independent minded person.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by GenbIoodykiller: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
nobsalis:

D "Yerobas" don't segregate their self like d way u are trying to do"

Get a life pls.
[/s]
shatap yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon
God bless yerobas Christians
God bless real yerobas
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by nobsalis: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
God bless real yerobas

Let's be constructive and keep insult aside pls...."

Now tell me" how come d said "YerobaMuslims" are more Dan d xtian Yorubas in all d south western state of Nigeria apart from Ekiti and Ondo?

Like I did say before now be constructive pls
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by nobsalis: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
God bless real yerobas

So religion affiliation is now d yardstick u use to classify who is good and bad?
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by GenbIoodykiller: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
nobsalis:

Let's be constructive and keep insult aside pls...."

Now tell me" how come d said "YerobaMuslims" are more Dan d xtian Yorubas in all d south western state of Nigeria apart from Ekiti and Ondo?

Like I did say before now be constructive pls
because the immigrants from futa jalon settled down in SW then started spreading their religion and jihad either peacefully or bloody.
then they succeeded in changing the mentality and reasoning of some yeroba Christians they converted to Muslim.

they started multiplying and spreading throughout SW adopting yeroba names and culture.
the real religion of the original yerobas are traditional religion (ifa worshipers) and Christianity.
yeroba Muslims are immigrants they're not real yerobas.

that's why they love to please the caliphate than to agree to a common goal with their so called brothers yeroba Christians.

characteristics of yeroba Muslims.
you'll never see them criticize this government because it's haram to criticise the caliphate.
you'll never see them criticize fulani herdsmen because they're more brotherly to them than yeroba Christians or have you seen the likes of Tinubu Aregbesola and any yeroba Muslim politicians criticize fulani herdsmen even when they attack Olu falae a yeroba man.
have you ever seen a yeroba Muslim on this nairaland criticize fulani herdsmen?
tell yourself the truth yeroba Muslims are different from real yerobas
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Ake1: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
I really didn't bother to read the the trash. All I can say is one minute silence for those that believed this bello guy.
Hahaha
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by gabu2talk: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na ya laid 'Dejo of kogi
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by justchill(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Queenext:
Asslicker .

I really blame kogi people for voting this slowpoke as governor.

He has no brain of his own,still adopted the brain of a dullard like buhari.

Curse on the two of them
He was not voted in oh my brother....he was selected from the pit of hell. We voted audu abubakar
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by nobsalis: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
because the immigrants from futa jalon settled down in SW then started spreading their religion and jihad either peacefully or bloody.
then they succeeded in changing the mentality and reasoning of some yeroba Christians they converted to Muslim.

they started multiplying and spreading throughout SW adopting yeroba names and culture.
the real religion of the original yerobas are traditional religion (ifa worshipers) and Christianity.
yeroba Muslims are immigrants they're not real yerobas.

that's why they love to please the caliphate than to agree to a common goal with their so called brothers yeroba Christians.

characteristics of yeroba Muslims.
you'll never see them criticize this government because it's haram to criticise the caliphate.
you'll never see them criticize fulani herdsmen because they're more brotherly to them than yeroba Christians or have you seen the likes of Tinubu Aregbesola and any yeroba Muslim politicians criticize fulani herdsmen even when they attack Olu falae a yeroba man.
have you ever seen a yeroba Muslim on this nairaland criticize fulani herdsmen?
tell yourself the truth yeroba Muslims are different from real yerobas

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by GenbIoodykiller: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=nobsalis post=66464151][/quote]typical yeroba Muslim
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by kings09(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
See this ones fk001, yarimo, cleverly, they are irredeemable zombies that can lick bubu's ass if possible to show submission just like yahaya bello, smh

Corinthians above is busy comparing ffk fans and bubu fans when it comes to ass licking, leg licking and entering fire thinking it's patriotism, ZOMBEISM IS REAL

Its their job oo. They dont hv an alternative for now

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by stblessing(f): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
..... Because you are a fool
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by enemyofprogress: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Somebody's father. Some people no get shame
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Wheezdom(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is what we call thorough ASS-LICKING
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Lukewayne: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Brother Bello, we already know, that's why we pray that ur tenure be cut short so that kogi can have peace.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by Flashh: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by NairaMaster1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why won't you do that for a man that unjustly robbed faleke to make you a governor. I do agree with you.
Re: Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate by ib4real56: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
I trust Yahaya Bello with MUMU....he jump enter fire true true if Buhari tell am... Senseless Governor ever livet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS / Stella Oduah Spotted After A Long Absence Following Her Son's Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.