Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Fela Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Daughter Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Daughter Says (374 Views)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Daughter Says by emmalezdigital: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2018

Motunrayo, daughter of late afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, has taken to IG to slam some of the people her father associated with while he was alive.Sharing a photo of him with some friends, she wrote;

“After all these suffering, Some useless hopeless hypocrites will tell me having my father’s money is not my money. I know you are hypocrites cause if I work and suffer my my children and they say such to me, I won’t only be heart broken I will be sad the rest of my life.

“My father said in his own words, I won’t allow my children suffer the way I did . I am a proud daughter and I appreciate everything you did FELA. Everything I will ever do today is for my children, anything I put my hands to.

“As for me I don’t need much only to live longer ? The picture is from a friend @olufelakuti. This picture brought tears to my eyes, thinking about the poeple he trusted in his last days makes me angry ??”

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/05/fela-mingled-with-the-wrong-people-in-his-last-days-daughter-says/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Fela Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Daughter Says by Premiumwriter: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Fela’s Money Is My Money--- Daughter Fires Hypocrites Back / Pogba, Smalling, Man Utd Delays Man City League Win Celebration / Bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.