Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt (2457 Views)

Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is for butt lovers

I'm innocent

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
slut and the stupid bitch is even ugly
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:
slut
original one

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by habsydiamond(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
All I see is two jointed balloons.....full of shiit
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
when hoes were not blessed with beauty or intelligence to further their lives, they must use their body to get the same attention that smart beautiful women easily get.
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by superstylisht(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by MhizzAJ(f): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's her life

But how can a full grown woman be doing this

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eeeeewwwwwwwww so disgusting. See the black line. I feel like throwing up. How on earth would she think this is sexy? Goodness!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
when hoes were not blessed with beauty or intelligence to further their lives, they must use their body to get the same attention that smart beautiful women easily get.
true talk bro
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Eeeeewwwwwwwww so disgusting. See the black line. I feel like throwing up. How on earth would she think this is sexy? Goodness!
unh weldone abeg no save am for phone o .via it u cherish dat butt d way u talk
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
unh weldone abeg no save am for phone o .cus e be like say u cherish dat butt d way u talk
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
You Are Ugly and You Know It, yet You Compliment It With Stupidity...
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
DeadRat:
You Are Ugly and You Know It, yet You Compliment It With Stupidity...
lol
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
SO SOME MEN WILL PAY FOR THIS SH[T

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by donbachi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
to deliver thee 4rm the strange woman,even the stranger dat flattereth with her words(nyash)....prov 2:16
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by Kingsley1000(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Very soon she will hide under nollywood actress
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by fuellessgen: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
So repugnant! So distasteful! So irritating! So Puke-inducing! So repulsive!

I can't believe the so-called Roman goddess has this kinda disgusting buttocks!
I have seen bubble butts that can give you a b0ner in a matter of seconds. This one is a complete turn off.

And to think she calls herself a married woman? I really doubt the authenticity of that much-touted marriage between her and the Arab dude.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by osemoses1234(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Smelling yanch obo way don cast

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by cocoboss(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
i sight you blood
habsydiamond:
All I see is two jointed balloons.....full of shiit
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by Kingsley1000(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
fuellessgen:
So repugnant! So distasteful! So irritating! So Puke-inducing! So repulsive!

I can't believe the so-called Roman goddess has this kinda disgusting buttocks!
I have seen bubble butts that can give you a b0ner in a matter of seconds. This one is a complete turn off.

And to think she calls herself a married woman? I really doubt the authenticity of that much-touted marriage between her and the Arab dude.
WISE ONE

1 Like

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by EmmySparky(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
all these black patches there makes it look disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by wayne4loan: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
sad
Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Doesnt look nice at all... Plus the color of the pant undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
EmmySparky:
all these black patches there makes it look disgusting

Re: Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt by tspouse(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
FluffyNiffy:
Doesnt look nice at all... Plus the color of the pant undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Answer This Question&Give a good reason,you Are A Genius. / Will We Continue To Romance While This Happens (photos) / Nude Video Of Lady Vicky Agbor Posted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.