Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her (708 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by jmoore(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2018

I got this from Magic FM Aba Radio. A show hosted by a lawyer, where he advises on some issues sent by listeners.

'A lady went to a party on December where they had orgy, she slept with two men there. One is a rich medicine dealer while the other is a vulcanizer. Months later, she discovered she is pregnant. She has met the rich one and told him. The rich one rebuked her, warned her never to disturb him. She is now asking an advice on what to do, if she should meet the vulcanizer? '

Me: Why did she not meet the vulcanizer first? She did not seek for advice when she told the rich man. I pray that the vulcanizer is the father of the baby she is carrying.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by MhizzAJ(f): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
When she was doing it she didn't seek for advice
What's my business
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by PleaseHer(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
undecided After collecting dicks
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by Stevyne: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
They way ladies deh chop dick these day ehn you go fear.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by HausaOverlord: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wic type of messed up sexx party be that wey involve vulcanizer and rich man

I smell lies

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by doughziay: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
PleaseHer:
undecided After collecting dicks
Lol
please don't spoil my thinking o I dey on fasting presently

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by bjayx: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
We r thinking of getting out of buhari regime first, we'll think of hers later.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Know Who Impregnated Her by Onechancearmy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Something stinks about this story. Vulcanizers and Rich men do not move in the same social circles.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Share Experience - My Life As A Stripper (Strictly 18+) / Yoruba Or Igbo Man In Warri, Delta State Wanted / Please Advice A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.