Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications (9110 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Falls To Her Death After Removing P@nt To Tw3rk On Stage / Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
The Ghanaian girl with the facebook username Mhiz sk ella posted on her facebook status in a group chat , expressing her need for a guy lover , for she is tired of fake love she must have been suffering from.
Ofcourse she doesn't need just a guy, hence describing the kind of guy of her choice

She said

"Serious date needed ASAP must b black....must b around Accra must b smart,must not b rich I don't need it,must be romantic must be honest ,must b a Nigerian must be from delta must b tall must be single no baby mama,must not b under anyone must not be a pretender I can tolerate any character when d time come u will change ur bad characters... DM (direct message) u must have all this qualification oooh....me I am single am tired of loving fake guys"

Yousl should only opt, if you meet the conditions and qualifications

required.

source:https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/04/hot-ghanaian-girl-needs-nigerian-boy.html

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Blackfire(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
On behalf of delta boys we reject her ...

We give her to yoruba demons and igbo archangels.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blackfire:

i swear, me self na delta someone brought it to me grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by MhizzAJ(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Let her leave Nigerian boys alone oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
can u date all of us grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
She Looks Like Wizkid
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by MhizzAJ(f): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

can u date all of us grin grin grin
There are lots of single ladies in Nigeria
She wantu chance us all the way from Ghana cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by youngreezy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blackfire:

on behalf of igbo boys we say no to burnt offering we gladly reject it,it is nt our portion IJN amen,we gve it to our yoruba brothers.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
DeadRat:
She Looks Like Wizkid

THIS TALK WEAK ME
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

There are lots of single ladies in Nigeria
She wantu chance us all the way from Ghana cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, CAN I SEND AN EMAIL AND I WILL GET YOUR NO?
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by ouzo1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
She resemble Amani the chief high cook...I swear down
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by MhizzAJ(f): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, CAN I SEND AN EMAIL AND I WILL GET YOUR NO?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by quadri956(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
youngreezy:
on behalf of igbo boys we say no to burnt offering we gladly reject it,it is nt our portion IJN amen,we gve it to our yoruba brothers.
on behalf of Yoruba boys, we gladly reject her. we give her to our Fulani brothers

23 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Eze4tonyTc(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
lol olosho.... u think Delta guys are mugu ahbi
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by mumureloaded(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
she's not a gold digger. at least no priority place on money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Eze4tonyTc(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
quadri956:

on behalf of Yoruba boys, we gladly reject her. we give her to our Fulani brothers
she Don turn ball now o
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by highpriestess: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blackfire:

on behalf of my Igbo brothers all over the world,I reject her,maybe yorubas may consider her.undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

cheesy cheesy

i just did B
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
quadri956:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Enoma222(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
_Ghana_boys_ nor try i guess
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Earthquake1:

She's not a gold digging asshole like you Nigerian clowns

take a chill pill man

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
If you annoy her and she bites you with that teeth enh, you will run mad.

grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by habsydiamond(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why she come look like yellow monkey... orangutan to be specific....

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
youngreezy:

On behalf of the Yoruba demons, we vehemently reject it. Give her to the Hausas. They like anything in skirt. In fact, they can kidnap her sef.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Are you not the same person who goes about on almost every thread calling Nigerian boys broke? How come you are now concerned with Nigerian boys/men?

9 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ire2:

Are you not the same person who goes about on almost every thread calling Nigerian boys broke? How come you are now concerned with Nigerian boys/men?
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Duru009(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Men!
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
youngreezy:

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by daviesblaze(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
quadri956:

on behalf of the fulani and hausa brothers, we gladly reject her and pass it unto our Edo brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Bede2u(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
daviesblaze:
on behalf of the fulani and hausa brothers, we gladly reject her and pass it unto our Edo brothers.
On behalf of Oba n'edo and the good ppl of edo state...we accept her. grin we will send her to Europe as she fits all the requirements set by our ancestors

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo) / My Favourite S3x Position Is........ / Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.