Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (67956 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / "How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Fundamentalist: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
This is why I'm against international marriages. Heck im even against inter tribal marriages.

P.S. Any Hausa girl out here who wants to marry a Fine Traditionalist (Pagan-anti islamic) Bamaguje Hausa like me, kindly send me a PM.

But you have to leave islam and convert to traditional Hausa Religion (Boori) to marry me and officially become Bamagujiya. Thats the main condition. Also your family must allow me to preach the religion of our ancestors to them.

Bamaguje , which ancestors are you talking about

Your so called ancestors are Muslims for 1 millennium . I wonder where you got that
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by CioAngels(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
I hope the vampire did not run away, and i also hope the police will not prefer money against the right job?
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
This is why I'm against international marriages. Heck im even against inter tribal marriages.

P.S. Any Hausa girl out here who wants to marry a Fine Traditionalist (Pagan-anti islamic) Bamaguje Hausa like me, kindly send me a PM.

But you have to leave islam and convert to traditional Hausa Religion (Boori) to marry me and officially become Bamagujiya. Thats the main condition. Also your family must allow me to preach the religion of our ancestors to them.
So,Hausa's have a traditional religion? I thought Islam is your only religion. tell me more about your traditional all religion. do you have gods?
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by watchindelta(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dis news no get head. Am out here
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Okezedan(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
You came into our country and kill our daughters. Dat man mos rot in Jail
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
CioAngels:
I hope the vampire did not run away, and i also hope the police will not prefer money against the right job?
why should he be arrested grin
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by carinmom(f): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Sannu Dan bori undecided
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who are the idiots saying she cheated or that the child was probably not his? That little girl looks a lot like the man. Their oval faces alone says it all. She had his face, but had her mother's ears (just look at the photos carefully).

I hope he gets locked up for life for these killings! But knowing Nigeria's very pathetic justice system, smdh.

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by ajepako(f): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala please don't allow the man to escape o,get him arrested

Lala is olopa Sergent Jakobu Abi?

Werey Asaba tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by biggy26: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Newbeginnings:
Marriage is so scary these days
Not only marriage o, d whole world is. Even in relationships, people kill. That's why we must all embrace Christ while there is life.

2 Likes

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by akinzgist(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
akinzgist:
According to LIB, she was murdered this morning April 5th along with her 4-year old daughter, Petra Nielsen by her husband, Peter Nielsen at their home in Banana Island.

Confirming her demise to LIB, a member of her management team said:

‘its really a shocking and sad development. We all woke up to the sad news of her death this morning and to find out that the homicide was committed by her husband makes it all the more sad. The Police has been brought in to the case and we’ll share more details as we get them’.

The circumstances leading to her death still remains yet to be revealed but sources say the bodies of Alizee and her daughter have been deposited at a mortuary while police continues with their investigation.
Brief Biography

Alizee is a Kogi State born singer who signed a two year record deal with an Asian record label, Petra Entertainment in 2017.

The record deal came with a brand new Ford explorer, a house in Banana Island and international distribution with affiliates of her record company in Asia.

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/05/husband-murdered-nigerian-singer-alizee-and-her-4-year-old-daughter/
see more @
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/05/husband-murdered-nigerian-singer-alizee-and-her-4-year-old-daughter/
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by enemyofprogress: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
ajepako:

Lala is olopa Sergent Jakobu Abi?

Werey Asaba tongue tongue
wetin you cook? I fit get bread and eggg and very thick tea with a little breast milk from you? grin
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Killurself: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
The jazz don fade, RIP.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by crafteck(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bros, ur own strong gan ooo

PAGAN9JA:

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by JuanDeDios: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Seun360:
Peter Nielson?

That name doesn't sound Italian rara.
Yeah. Sounds Nordic.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by revontuli(f): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
So,Hausa's have a traditional religion? I thought Islam is your only religion. tell me more about your traditional all religion. do you have gods?

Iranians have bern muslim far longer than the Hausa but their traditional religion and its texts survived. There is still a small minority practicing Zoroastrianism in Iran.
There are pagans in Europe who ditched Christianity to go back to the gods of their ancestors.

There are Iranians and Turks who left Islam to do the same.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by folake4u(f): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Newbeginnings:
Marriage is so scary these days

My brother I'm telling you.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2018
A sweet apple pie feast of Carnage born out of inferiority complex. She thought her life would be better off with a white man instead of going to kogi or Nnewi to Marry Nnamdi. A black boy believes marrying a white lady is an achievement or golden and a black girl thinks her marrying a white man is an achievement or golden. Now see what is left of her. With all the hullabaloo; I only pity for the innocent child caught in between them.

2 Likes

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by santricedupas(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

naso, na man you be, never be deceived by usmanu dan fodio and Saudi Arabia caliphate, foreign religion is a scam be it christian and islam

2 Likes

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by miky(m): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Oyinbo kill their wives alot o.

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by theDEVILisHERE: 1:43am On Apr 06, 2018
biggy26:

Not only marriage o, d whole world is. Even in relationships, people kill. That's why we must all embrace Christ while there is life.

Which useless Christ?

When would black people get sense
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by bucho8888: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala please don't allow the man to escape o,get him arrested

SOCIAL MEDIA WILL NEVA SHOW U D SWEETNESS OF MARRIAGE.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by bucho8888: 2:46am On Apr 06, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Which useless Christ?

AHH!, UR NAME OBVIOUSLY EXPLAINS Y U REASON DIS WAY.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by kreamiePraiz: 2:54am On Apr 06, 2018
doyinisaac:
As palmwine tapper wey dem be ba

lolest.......Nairalanders with bad maut.....

buh hope sey d white rabbit never leave 9ja yet o.....he should face full justice......
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by laplace12(m): 3:21am On Apr 06, 2018
The Juju don't clear last last.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Its all italians in Africa are up to. That Italian was probably a drug dealer. Keep away from them

Hopen he has been arrested too because if not, he'll run
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by mystikal(m): 6:10am On Apr 06, 2018
This should be on IDx.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Obierika(m): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

I'm with you on this!

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by biggy26: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Which useless Christ?

Jesus the Christ will visit you. Mark this date!
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by dowjones(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2018
He just realised the baby isn't his. Simple as that.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Melissa16: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women should learn to say no to the seductive temptation of cheating.

Maybe a DNA result showed the man that he had been watering another man's garden and he went bananas.
Besides that child doesn't look like she had a drop of foreign blood in her.

This is certainly a cheating-triggered case.
Abeg go hug transformers the little girl looks every bit of her father.

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Adebowale89(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women should learn to say no to the seductive temptation of cheating.

Maybe a DNA result showed the man that he had been watering another man's garden and he went bananas.
Besides that child doesn't look like she had a drop of foreign blood in her.

This is certainly a cheating-triggered case.

your eyes check-up is due, go for another one next week

even the man head shape and face is obviously on the girl face. e be like say old age dey worry u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University / Fans Tell Wizkid: "The Cannabis You Are Smoking Is Drying You Up" / Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.